Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a yoke. She is getting worse with Fionn as he gets older. Unfortunately I'm much too familar with been reared by a mother who couldn't stand me from birth but loved the other children. The child is very confused but knows there's something wrong about it all. To see it play out on social media is fascinating and sad at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's a yoke. She is getting worse with Fionn as he gets older. Unfortunately I'm much too familar with been reared by a mother who couldn't stand me from birth but loved the other children. The child is very confused but knows there's something wrong about it all. To see it play out on social media is fascinating and sad at the same time.
The clear favouritism is nuts.

Reactions: 8
She only mentioned him cos she reads here and saw what was being said. He looks really sad in that FaceTime

• Sad
Reactions: 24
He does look so miserable the poor little man. She's a horrible bleep of a mother.

Reactions: 20
I think it's absolutely shocking what she's done and there's absolutely NO need for him to be shipped off like that. God I really dislike her.

Reactions: 12
To be honest I initially thought that it’s ridiculous sending Fionn away but thinking about it she’s probably right to. She’s stuck in with Erin who can’t go out, he was already stuck in last week so she’s probably sent him to her mams so he can get out and do things instead of being stuck in again? Then again though she didn’t send Erin off last week so maybe this isn’t her reason to send Fionn

Reactions: 4
Late title suggestion:
Bingo loco has Joolie hitting the streets. Probably should have washed this, smells like R Kelly's sheets!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ her makeup is brutal ....your gorgeous Julie😂,she's a sad woman,no man will want her for a serious relationship,she comes across as a bit of a wh*re so all you will be getting pissy pants is the ride and that's if their pissed

Reactions: 6
To be honest I initially thought that it’s ridiculous sending Fionn away but thinking about it she’s probably right to. She’s stuck in with Erin who can’t go out, he was already stuck in last week so she’s probably sent him to her mams so he can get out and do things instead of being stuck in again? Then again though she didn’t send Erin off last week so maybe this isn’t her reason to send Fionn
Him having chicken pox last week didn’t stop her from bringing him out to drop thorn to school/Irish dancing etc

Thread suggestion.. "Pissypants stop abandoning & neglecting your son."

She is cruel to that poor boy

Full face of makeup to sit and watch netflix 🤔 when she had a hotel booked for the weekend

• Heart
She deffo took that boomerang in roosters last night cause how in hell would she make her twéńtŷ minute long journey in from Cárrigalíńé two nights in a row with spotty thorn so poorly! 100% gone off and Sean will have both twins

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion!
‘Laughing at herself for pissing but Julie I think one of your kids is missing’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mejoolie letting us all know she is at home watching something on RTE1 and the missing child has been found. After a quick read on Tattle she decided to update us 🤣🤣 Thanks Mejoolie, glad you didn't dump your kids and head away as planned 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A chippy would 100% not ring back for food that they made the mistake of giving extra and defiantly not with covid

Iv had a sick child all week so haven't been on. Why has she shipped off Fionn. He had chicken pox the last I seen

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.