Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why Fíóññ is shipped off? Over the course of 2 months ours all had it at different times we were all together no isolating??.once you get it you get it? I couldn't do.this I get such mom guilt away from kids.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why Fíóññ is shipped off? Over the course of 2 months ours all had it at different times we were all together no isolating??.once you get it you get it? I couldn't do.this I get such mom guilt away from kids.
Because Queen Erin is sick and she needs me Julie’s undivided attention

Reactions: 9
She should change her title from Twins&Me to Pissy Pants & MY ERIN ROSE

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's because you're a normal Mum! We all love a break but as a Mum it's never enjoyable if you're feeling the guilt. This wan doesn't give a tit about anything only herself.

Reactions: 10
I know this is off topic was looking at booking hotel in carrigaline for few nights. Anything to do around there really that ye would recommend or am I better staying in the city centre?
Do yourself a favour stay in city. Hotel is lovely. Carrigaline is not. You will spent an age in a giant traffic jam trying to get to/from hotel. Not worth the hassle.

Reactions: 2
Why did she put them in a gaelscoil? It seems a strange choice for her. I had the option of enrolling mine in a gaelscoil yrs ago but didn't even consider it as I felt my level of Irish would be weak enough and I'd hate to not be able to help with their homework. Where I'm from it's often seen as a status symbol that ur kids are in the gaelscoil... heap of shite
This fear of having none or bad irish puts a lot of parents off Gaelscoil's . Honestly the kids brains are like sponges, they do soak it all up. Mine are in Gaelscoil and i'm not great with the irish but the kids are fluent! You should hear the kids in the morning chatting away to themselves sand teachers as Gaeilge. Its fantastic.

Reactions: 11
Her timeline for Fionns chicken pox and the twins turning 5 doesn't add up on her tiktoks she wouldn't lie straight in bed

Reactions: 4
Bet she's fuming not being able to get to Belfast tonight for Bperfect tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie spewing more lies over on TikTok about Australia. Went back over with the twins but her family were in Ireland so she came home again. 🤥 She’s actually very conniving. The lies just come out of her mouth the minute she opens it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to ruin every Netflix show? Julie shut the duck up and let people enjoy things. She does this with everything. I remember I was a few episodes behind her on Kingdom and she came on bawling at the end so I knew there was some bloody tragedy coming up. This show is no longer on Netflix so haven't spoiled it .

Reactions: 5
Lads I just cannot imagine favouring one child over another, like I just can’t! Im a single mam & if one of mine was sick when younger there’s no way on Earth either of them were shipped out!
the thought wouldnt even enter my head! This is so so selfish of Julie. On a bit of a side note I remember when I was about 6 my sister was very ill in hospital & because my parents had to travel to another county every day to visit her, they sent me to stay with Aunt & cousins, & even though my Aunt took the best care of me, I have never forgotten the feeling of being so sad & actually thinking that my parents didn’t care about me. Still to this day it makes me sad, & in my case there was a genuine reason why they sent me off! I’ve spoken to my Mam about it years later & she was so upset, said she did it cos she thought I would be happier with cousins & cldnt be dragging me up & down to Dublin everyday, so I do understand why she did it but it still affected me so much. I’m absolutely 💯 certain that this little boy will be trying to understand why for the 2nd time in a few weeks, his sister is getting preferential treatment while he’s sent to Grannys, or whenever he is. And whats worse for him is Julie & his sister are having a right time at home, watching movies, pizza etc 😡 Has Julie even mentioned her son in the past week? I haven’t heard her say his name at all. She is just so so horrible. Poor little boy 🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
To be fair Fíóńń could be asking to go to his nanas or Shauns too because he prefers staying there couldn’t blame him really, love how she hasn’t mentioned it

Reactions: 8
‘My boy living his best life’ he looks so sad cause Julie is holding ER and he hasn’t seen her in god knows how long 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.