Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here get that much help from their partners with the kids??? Genuinely curious 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I’m married with 2 kids and I do 99.9% of the work!! Does she really think having someone there is going to miraculously change things??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Or maybe it’s just my husband who’s a useless shite! 🤣

Snap married have 3 kids youngest been 1year and 2months hubby works , I also work and do most of the work with kids

Reactions: 9
Does anyone here get that much help from their partners with the kids??? Genuinely curious 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I’m married with 2 kids and I do 99.9% of the work!! Does she really think having someone there is going to miraculously change things??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Or maybe it’s just my husband who’s a useless shite! 🤣
I don't have kids but my brothers partners are always flat out, my brothers are useless, they are either at work or in the way at home!
Julie is in for a shock if she does ever find a man!

Reactions: 6
Ha ha ha ha ha I’m in stitches over her!!!! Just after she put up a story showing she bought her brother veja runners she then shares some stupid tik tok about single mums barely scraping by😂😂😂😂😂 She’s shi**ing money. Also what a tool sharing the Christmas presents she bought for them.
Sitting at home on her h*le with the house like a tip watching series after series on Netflix but it’s all just to wind us trolls up. More fool you Julie girl.

Reactions: 19
“Scraping by”…Julie you do not know the meaning of the word & there is only a very small minority of your blind followers believe you are a struggling single mom. You are out every weekend. You are constantly away. You are constantly out for coffee & breakfast. You constantly spend money on frivolous tit like convenience lunches from Spar for the kids school lunches cause you’re a lazy c**t. Do us all a favour & cop the duck on.

Reactions: 28
Is she trying to be like Lisa Jordan sitting on the stairs, saying she bought ‘the Veeeejays’
😂

• Haha
I hate this stupid narrative “your job is harder” is it duck.
You would want to be thick to think Julie is struggling. She has more disposable income than many dual income homes and has more support with childcare than anyone I know

Reactions: 14
I hate this stupid narrative “your job is harder” is it duck.
You would want to be thick to think Julie is struggling. She has more disposable income than many dual income homes and has more support with childcare than anyone I know
She always seemed to have lots of disposable money even before the twins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry but am I the only one who thinks those runners are cat and overrated

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd say her and the mother have been rinsing the welfare system for years. Julie homeless in her mother's house that they fostered 4 kids in when they were younger, the parents also had a mobile home at the time which julie kept on the qt and they are not cheap or cheap to run. Also the mother drives a merc and julie is living in her uncles house getting hap and every other payment going I'm sure she got the double autumn payment this week aswell now wonder she can be buying veja runners as Xmas presents

Reactions: 24
Sure she would not know what scrapping by means sure that one got double social welfare this week, she will get double children allowance

Reactions: 4
Sorry but am I the only one who thinks those runners are cat and overrated
I have a pair, bought them years ago and was nearly afraid to wear them they cost so much. Now they’re my crappy runners that I throw on to bring the bins out because I hate them so much the chavs have ruined them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always seemed to have lots of dusposable money even before the twins.
Some people prioritize social luxury spending. I work with 2 who haven’t a pot to piss in. They spend like there is no tomorrow. It’s like the idea of future and planning is alien.

Reactions: 7
‘All I’m doing the last few days since I can’t get out is eating’ was she not out yesterday and the day before and the day before that? Is today not her only day sitting in the house

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.