Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv had a sick child all week so haven't been on. Why has she shipped off Fionn. He had chicken pox the last I seen
ER has chicken pox now so she couldn’t be dealing with Fíóńń so he got shipped off to the Merry Widow.

Reactions: 6
Iv had a sick child all week so haven't been on. Why has she shipped off Fionn. He had chicken pox the last I seen
She shipped him of to the mas coz the other wan got the chicken pox the other day and poor Joolie couldn't cope with a sick child and a well child and she had to isolate. I don't get the isolate bit but there ya go

Reactions: 3
ER has chicken pox now so she couldn’t be dealing with Fíóńń so he got shipped off to the Merry Widow.
Poor chap, that's so unfair

She shipped him of to the mas coz the other wan got the chicken pox the other day and poor Joolie couldn't cope with a sick child and a well child and she had to isolate. I don't get the isolate bit but there ya go
Isolate . Never heard of that for chicken pox

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Mejoolie seems to think so, more in her line to mind her children and stop pissing in her knickers and trolling people over an account. Skanky witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That garlic mushroom story is the biggest loads of bull. As if they would go back for them

Reactions: 19
I’ve worked in catering to some extent my whole life and while I’ve never worked in a takeaway I can almost guarantee you that didn’t happen. There would be no sense to it even, no business is going to waste the petrol or staff to go to someone’s house to take back food.. I mean it would be cold, contaminated (esp with our Julie) and possibly eaten. Slow night I’ll presume and making up stories like a child, pathetic and possibly damaging to a business

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not that i believe her story but imagine being the poor misfortune getting the mushrooms after Julie and her feral chicken poxed kids were near them. Eww 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does Julie not realise right now on tik tok there was a woman who committed suicide because she was wrongly accused of doing similar to what that suzie girl is supposedly doing. Very dangerous to accuse people like that without having strong evidence to back it up.

Reactions: 12
To be fair Fíóńń could be asking to go to his nanas or Shauns too because he prefers staying there couldn’t blame him really, love how she hasn’t mentioned it
Yeah possibly he could have asked for a sleepover but generally speaking one night sleepover is enough for kids that young & then they do like to be back home with Mammy?…

I hope that girl sues the arse off of them
Im a bit lost with this! what am i missing here anyone?!!!😜

So I hadn't been on Julie's page in months and I've been back for only about a week and watched her get shopping delivered and someone drop shopping to the door. Yet she has somehow claimed continuously to have no food in the house, has allegedly gotten take away 2 nights in a row... does she just duck all the food in the bin or what? Oh I forgot the half raw spag bol in fairness to her.......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I hadn't been on Julie's page in months and I've been back for only about a week and watched her get shopping delivered and someone drop shopping to the door. Yet she has somehow claimed continuously to have no food in the house, has allegedly gotten take away 2 nights in a row... does she just duck all the food in the bin or what? Oh I forgot the half raw spag bol in fairness to her.......
And someone commented on her tik tok yesterday saying they seen her in Tesco

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
That garlic mushroom story is the biggest loads of bull. As if they would go back for them
It actually happened me before. I got the wrong item from a Chinese and when the brought the one I ordered back they asked for the one I got back 😂🙈 sure I’d opened it and everything like yuk

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.