Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s worse is they’re in an Irish school…I can see them switching schools by next year.
She wont change them, its all what Julie wants, she dosnt care they cant speak english, let alone irish.... they are being dragged up by an imbecile who cares about nothing but drinking, fellas, and money..... the chuckies are a means for Julie to scrounge, beg, and make money🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why did she put them in a gaelscoil? It seems a strange choice for her. I had the option of enrolling mine in a gaelscoil yrs ago but didn't even consider it as I felt my level of Irish would be weak enough and I'd hate to not be able to help with their homework. Where I'm from it's often seen as a status symbol that ur kids are in the gaelscoil... heap of shite

Reactions: 20
Great day watching approx 3 hours at least of the show the watcher on Netflix, and doing girly make up with her favorite child. Mommy and daughter day
Fionn will 100% and probably already knows the brat is her favorite .
What a witch

Reactions: 13
Still no fionn and she gone and got a takeaway and again watching telly how she can watch them shows with a 5years old in the house I don’t know. I do be lucky to watch tv at night with a one year old.

Reactions: 13
Christ almighty finishing off the last two episodes 😳. Sitting on her arse all day. Off for a takeaway and back to sit on her arse again. I have so many things I'd love to watch but my full-time job that I'm up at 6am for is a fucker for getting in the way. By 7pm on Friday I'm ready for the bed. But all my household stuff has to be done at weekend to keep on top of everything.

• Heart
I had covid last week and the first few days of doing nothing were nice but Jesus this lazy birch does nothing all day.bleep

Reactions: 9
I hope Fionn has no access to those stories on Sean or the grandmothers phone, imagine seeing your mother who has shipped you off so blatantly favouring your twin sister, make overs and takeaways… although I suppose he lives it God bless him

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope Fionn has no access to those stories on Sean or the grandmothers phone, imagine seeing your mother who has shipped you off so blatantly favouring your twin sister, make overs and takeaways… although I suppose he lives it God bless him
I’d say he’s delighted with the break from them 2…

Reactions: 12
The blatant favoritism of the daughter is desperate. She thinks the sun shines out of her. She hasn't an ounce of the same affection for Fionn. It's bad when a mother is keeping the favorite at home and shipping off the other fella. Erin will grow up to be a thundering witch. It serves her and Julie right that Fionn got the looks.

Reactions: 23
I don’t remember Fionn getting the VIP treatment when he had the virus. I’d say he was barley drawn a bath, and then shipped off to the spare room so the two brutes could have their peace

Reactions: 12
The blatant favoritism of the daughter is desperate. She thinks the sun shines out of her. She hasn't an ounce of the same affection for Fionn. It's bad when a mother is keeping the favorite at home and shipping off the other fella. Erin will grow up to be a thundering witch. It serves her and Julie right that Fionn got the looks.
He will be her favourite in years to come when he’s great at sport and has model looks.

Reactions: 8
An now lads… which one of you made this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant 😂😂😂 she's be on now with some dopey reply thinking she's smart 🤦‍♀️

You'd forget how big her head is until the (very reportable!!!) Ads 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
An now lads… which one of you made this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ohh I’m roaring laughing 🤣🤣 Wait until she sees that!! Hopefully all eyes will fly over to Tattle to read about her pissing herself 🤣🤣 It’ll be CAT as TROPHIC when she pops onto TIK TOK. Poor Thorn will be fucked off tomorrow now to Uncle Sean’s for the night, that’s the only reason she washed her hair & her pissy Mary.

THREAD TITLE
Twins and me #44 Julie pissing her pants was CATasTROPHIC, sure we all know she’s an alcoholic. Goldilocks has the Pox & all Julie wants is cocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.