Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely natural photo.

You can see why Tommy Tinder does a legger when his date doesnt arrive with chiseled cheekbones and full lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks grand in both pics
Looks like 2 different people though.. she's only trolling herself ..

I don't understand the whole filter thing ... that completely changes the shape of your face... the texture of your skin.. everything... but then you walk out your door and people see you without the filter... maybe I'm just gettin old and don't understand it ha

Reactions: 28
wee
Omg she looks totally different!!! What kind of message is that sending out to all the young people following her. Hate the way those influencers are constantly putting filters on their children, it’s nothing short of shameful.

Her Spotlight teeth whitening must be working at all!!
Or the fat suctioning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grandparents should not be expected to take on childcare responsibilities.
The mother is still young, I'm sure she needs to work to pay the bills!
Her Mum seems very young.
There must have been years between her and the dad. Not that it matters.
Age is only a number !

Reactions: 2
And once again, Carrigaline has a circus not 5 mins from her, and she heads away to a one further away.
I've come to the conclusion she does stuff far away from where she lives for 2 reasons, she doesn't intend to live there long-term, and she can get away with more when it's not on her doorstep

Reactions: 11
And once again, Carrigaline has a circus not 5 mins from her, and she heads away to a one further away.
I've come to the conclusion she does stuff far away from where she lives for 2 reasons, she doesn't intend to live there long-term, and she can get away with more when it's not on her doorstep
I also think if it’s a longer drive she’s out of the house longer and she doesn’t have to spend time with the twins at home

Reactions: 20
This witch is giving me rage today, why does she keep saying flouncy, flouncy, flouncy about the t shirts???? Its BIGGER Julie you imbecile🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This witch is giving me rage today, why does she keep saying flouncy, flouncy, flouncy about the t shirts???? Its BIGGER Julie you imbecile🙄
Did you know she’s looking for a flouncy tshirt from the men’s section in tesco that won’t be bettttt on to her showing all her rolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you know she’s looking for a flouncy tshirt from the men’s section in tesco that won’t be bettttt on to her showing all her rolls 😂
Ah stop Dusty, not able for this idiot today🙄 its Monday, its raining, and my house needs serious scrubbing🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah stop Dusty, not able for this idiot today🙄 its Monday, its raining, and my house needs serious scrubbing🤣
Pull a Julie on it.. ignore the dirt and the chaos and jump into the car.. drive around all day just not to be at home looking at the mess! Then on the way home stop into dunnes and get yourself a cooked chicken, throw a jar of black bean sauce into it and praise yourself all evening on the productive day you had.. stalk TikTok, find the most ridiculous reels that will make you look like and absolute asshole and copy them.. don’t even bother to learn the words just move your lips… sit down put the feet up,.. treat yourself to some sweet king goodness and throw on Philomeana.. what more would you want to do with your day 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s all the rolls & creases filtered out anyway so why is she bothered?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.