Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she is a great one for a 'hidden gem' . What a langer
She will be on later to tell us about it.
Pity she wouldnt stay at home and clean the pit she calls home.
nohoval cove a hidden gem? It is in me hole…she really doesn’t stray far from greenmount does she…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That laser she’s using, half the time she’s not even pressing the button and she keeps hitting the same spot 😳 not a hope she’s using that. The things people do to get a bit of money! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely poorple for her with the state of that reel. At least practise syncing your mouth to the music first!! Cringe 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
What's with all the driving to Essex and back! Is she auditioning for The Proclaimers or something?

🎶 I would drive 500 miles and I would drive 500 more just to be the girl who drove a thousand miles to avoid being alone 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think her fans (followers) can’t spell either. All the comments consist of 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 3
She's been very busy on tik tok the last few days, no excuse for her house work not being done and no shopping in if she had time for all them.

What's with all the driving to Essex and back! Is she auditioning for The Proclaimers or something?

🎶 I would drive 500 miles and I would drive 500 more just to be the girl who drove a thousand miles to avoid being alone 🎶
Wrong thread 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Will you ever go home, you’re drunk 😵🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Breakfast in bed so she can have a lie in “ is she having a laugh. She has more lie ins / nights off than the rest of us. She never seems short of money, and it appears to be no object with all the days out she does. I can’t deal with the constant moaning of having them 24/ 7 while the rest of us struggle to have both parents working (and the guilt with being a full time working parent and not seeing enough of your kids ) , trying to balance childcare in a pandemic and the constant runny Noses requiring swabs and having to take time even more time off work
She doesn’t realise how lucky she has it - no child care worries - not trying to juggle work and childcare - not having to take time off work when your child / children need (s) a swab and face a winter of this , endless trips out etc.
It’s just soul destroying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“Breakfast in bed so she can have a lie in “ is she having a laugh. She has more lie ins / nights off than the rest of us. She never seems short of money, and it appears to be no object with all the days out she does. I can’t deal with the constant moaning of having them 24/ 7 while the rest of us struggle to have both parents working (and the guilt with being a full time working parent and not seeing enough of your kids ) , trying to balance childcare in a pandemic and the constant runny Noses requiring swabs and having to take time even more time off work
She doesn’t realise how lucky she has it - no child care worries - not trying to juggle work and childcare - not having to take time off work when your child / children need (s) a swab and face a winter of this , endless trips out etc.
It’s just soul destroying.
Honestly don't let it, you will never have your private business online for ever more, your children won't ever read about when they tit last discussed on a forum or who wiped their bums. No body will know if you decide to get your full pubic area lazered or when your period was. Honestly your lucky you have respect for yourself and your family, don't compare your lovely life or feel soul destroyed. Its disgusting what Julie shares.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Again with the running away “jokes”… pretty sure the kids are within earshot!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.