Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine them in 5th/6th class, a row breaks out with Johnny and Fionn in the school yard over a game of soccer, next thing their little lives are blasted across the yard “You’re nuts anyway, you’ve had to go for counselling, my mam said”!

She has absolutely no concept of the world of pain she is exposing those little kiddies to. These are their most intimate and vulnerable moments and they are being screened to 80,000 people!
And no amount of going “right up into their faces” will solve this one for her!
She is destroying those kids lives, one Instagram story at a time! She will pay the price in years to come!
Do she not realize once it’s out in the land of the internet it’s there for every even if Instagram does a runner like Bebo them videos will be online forever ur dead right what u said, does she not see how fucked up pop stars kids get from been shown online? It’s not fair on them

Reactions: 2
Jesus christ what was that about the mother working down the docks, have they any respect thinking that's funny!
Again... another TikTok trend.

I think originally done by a daughter pranking her Father, it was much more funny because of the father's reaction.... Julie, Sean and the mam are as dry.... not a funny bone in their body...the kind of people who tell a "funny" story and you just react like:

Reactions: 8
Mejoolies latest story there is a copy of one that was on another radio show recently. The other people mentioned about the mother being a lady of the night too. Has she any mind of her own ? It was a competition to win €25k as far as can remember.
Its a tik tok trend

Julie is trying to diagnose the twins with something. It’s been standing out a mile for months now. Sure it’ll all come together one of these days. Blames all the problems on something or someone else instead of realising she’s the problem. And it also could possibly mean the dad is coming home from Australia and she’s doing this to throw at him or any court proceedings to stop him seeing the twins. We don’t know the back story of why he left and went there. Only hear vague mentions from Julie. For all we know he could have struggled to get work here and headed over there for work to be able to pay maintenance etc? But none of us know the exact truth on that 🤷🏼‍♀️
She was ment to follow him over with the twins but was a problem with her visa or some tit she choose not to go I’m presuming he stayed out there working as Dey wer together for awhile while he was out der

Reactions: 1
On the beg for christmas dinner to be gifted🙄 GOOGLE where is open for christmas Julie, like the rest of us🙄 you think your such a detective "catching trolls" but cant find out what hotels are open for christmas? DEFINITELY BEGGING AGAIN😤 You arent the only one missing a family member this christmas, what makes you so special???? BEGGY witch😤

• Sad
Reactions: 33
This is probably nitpicking but I am friends with a few people who are twins and every single one of them HATE being called "the twins" they hate it, I have never met anyone who is okay with it. Would she not say the children or ER and F instead of always calling them the twinnies? Being twins is not their identity, they are individual children.

Reactions: 11
This is probably nitpicking but I am friends with a few people who are twins and every single one of them HATE being called "the twins" they hate it, I have never met anyone who is okay with it. Would she not say the children or ER and F instead of always calling them the twinnies? Being twins is not their identity, they are individual children.
Julie doesn't see them as individuals, they're pink and blue versions of each other.... even though they're complete opposites.

Reactions: 10
On the waiting list for Christmas dinner in The Imperial Hotel. Didn't they get a Spa day from there, what's the bets they'll get free Christmas dinner. I'm bleeping fuming with that hotel. She should be out helping Penny Dinner's on Christmas day feeding the actual homeless!!

Reactions: 11
On the waiting list for Christmas dinner in The Imperial Hotel. Didn't they get a Spa day from there, what's the bets they'll get free Christmas dinner. I'm bleeping fuming with that hotel. She should be out helping Penny Dinner's on Christmas day feeding the actual homeless!!
I just feel bad for the people that will have to work that day to serve lady muck.

Reactions: 8
Oh no Julie only sits and gets served, she wouldnt think of giving to anyone! Even the poor homeless wouldnt eat her cooking, its pure vile🤮

I know they are grieving ,i know its only been 6 months and I know what its like to keep wanting to talk about the person to keep them alive, I get it.
The way she goes on about her Dad though, I always think its a way to get attention, for her and no other reason.
One of my parents passed away on Christmas morning. Christmas has never been the same and never will but we have had to make new memories.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I know they are grieving ,i know its only been 6 months and I know what its like to keep wanting to talk about the person to keep them alive, I get it.
The way she goes on about her Dad though, I always think its a way to get attention, for her and no other reason.
One of my parents passed away on Christmas morning. Christmas has never been the same and never will but we have had to make new memories.
Sorry to hear about your parent passing away on Xmas, that had to gave been difficult.

I've also lost a parent and so has my partner and its tit i know the feeling I've lived through it.
But god forgive me, she acts as If she's the first person ever to loose someone

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's okay Jooolieee, The FBI recruitment campaign is currently closed. But we'll keep your application on file should something open up in 2099.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.