Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Breakfast in bed so she can have a lie in “ is she having a laugh. She has more lie ins / nights off than the rest of us. She never seems short of money, and it appears to be no object with all the days out she does. I can’t deal with the constant moaning of having them 24/ 7 while the rest of us struggle to have both parents working (and the guilt with being a full time working parent and not seeing enough of your kids ) , trying to balance childcare in a pandemic and the constant runny Noses requiring swabs and having to take time even more time off work
She doesn’t realise how lucky she has it - no child care worries - not trying to juggle work and childcare - not having to take time off work when your child / children need (s) a swab and face a winter of this , endless trips out etc.
It’s just soul destroying.

Soul destroying really sums it up for me 😔

Also, she's doing those kids such a disservice, and getting continually rewarded for being a tit mother.

It makes me question what is wrong with the world where me doing my best for mine seems to be where I'm going wrong in life

Reactions: 8
Lives the life of Riley on our Tax payments!
The working class fund her lifestyle. Makes me laugh feck all rent to pay and out 3 nights outta 7 🥱!! Constantly whinging about not being able to work! More work in a sick note 📝! The drama of it all.

Reactions: 9
The working class fund her lifestyle. Makes me laugh feck all rent to pay and out 3 nights outta 7 🥱!! Constantly whinging about not being able to work! More work in a sick note 📝! The drama of it all.
Is the mother working a 40 hour week I wonder? Lots of grandparents help out so the parents can go back to work and julie could do even a 20 hour week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is the mother working a 40 hour week I wonder? Lots of grandparents help out so the parents can go back to work and do even a 20 hour week.
Grandparents should not be expected to take on childcare responsibilities.
The mother is still young, I'm sure she needs to work to pay the bills!

Reactions: 11
I
she will never return to work full time. As a single parent it won’t pay her to return.

Reactions: 6
nohoval cove a hidden gem? It is in me hole…she really doesn’t stray far from greenmount does she…
And Nohoval Cove ‘only 15 minutes’ from her house…Michael Schumacher in his prime wouldn’t get from Greenmount to Nohoval in at least half an hour 😂 she’s full of tit.

• Haha
Grandparents should not be expected to take on childcare responsibilities.
The mother is still young, I'm sure she needs to work to pay the bills!
Never said expected to take on childcare, just an option which many grandparents offer all over Ireland and the world.

Ment if the mother does half days which i think she may, she could collect the kids, Julie could do 4 hours per day together in a supermarket for example after dropping the kids off. So the mother would only do an hour or two.

It was proposed as an alternative as everyone cant stand that she is on full time benefits and rent allowance, medical card etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My 7 year old could lip sync WAP better than her. And yes I’m aware of how bad of a parent I am my child knows the words 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I cant get over her pic with the twins out side the circus so different without all the filters.
Just a nice normal picture

The ridiculous reel she had Sean do is gone from her page.. did he realise how stupid it makes him out to be and made her delete it?!

The ridiculous reel she had Sean do is gone from her page.. did he realise how stupid it makes him out to be and made her delete it?!
It's another TikTok trend, usually it's the working Dad of the kids doing the man's voice over and the mother doing the voice over of her killing him.
The original was humors because it was well done..... Julie's not so much...just makes Sean out to be an A-hole.

Reactions: 1
Wonder did Instagram take it down and give her a warning for it as it has the words killing in it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.