Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So gymondo and also that fat burning machine she has been having done are obviously not working

Reactions: 7
Pull a Julie on it.. ignore the dirt and the chaos and jump into the car.. drive around all day just not to be at home looking at the mess! Then on the way home stop into dunnes and get yourself a cooked chicken, throw a jar of black bean sauce into it and praise yourself all evening on the productive day you had.. stalk TikTok, find the most ridiculous reels that will make you look like and absolute asshole and copy them.. don’t even bother to learn the words just move your lips… sit down put the feet up,.. treat yourself to some sweet king goodness and throw on Philomeana.. what more would you want to do with your day 🤩
Nope, to all of the above! Eventhough i have no children at home anymore, i still get up, wash myself, and take pride in keeping my home clean and tidy! Im on top of my washing, and will have a HOME COOKED meal on the table for when my husband comes home from work..... all things that Julie wont ever do, cos shes a childish, self absorbed, lazy, idle, gom.... its called being a grown up Julie, when you read this😃 time to grow up girl👍

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’d be raging if I was going on that hen having too wear oversized tops cause Joolie is uncomfortable with her rolls

Reactions: 5
I’d be raging if I was going on that hen having too wear oversized tops cause Joolie is uncomfortable with her rolls
Yep, they’ll look very classy!!!!! Imagine - why not just tell people to wear black or whatever theme they have

Reactions: 4
Pull a Julie on it.. ignore the dirt and the chaos and jump into the car.. drive around all day just not to be at home looking at the mess! Then on the way home stop into dunnes and get yourself a cooked chicken, throw a jar of black bean sauce into it and praise yourself all evening on the productive day you had.. stalk TikTok, find the most ridiculous reels that will make you look like and absolute asshole and copy them.. don’t even bother to learn the words just move your lips… sit down put the feet up,.. treat yourself to some sweet king goodness and throw on Philomeana.. what more would you want to do with your day 🤩
In fairness I thought this morning how much of a disappointment you’d feel on a Monday . No drive or ambition to work or succeed and the sole purpose of your life is to remain on benefits and to sort out a hen partys tee shirts. Jesus get a focus and even do a bit of voluntary work or an adult education course To progress in life and be an example to your kids .

Reactions: 10
I've been on a few hens where we've got Tshirts and we just bought our own and passed them onto the organiser or they've been sent onto me!

Reactions: 5
Mejoolies latest story there is a copy of one that was on another radio show recently. The other people mentioned about the mother being a lady of the night too. Has she any mind of her own ? It was a competition to win €25k as far as can remember.

Reactions: 1
Jesus christ what was that about the mother working down the docks, have they any respect thinking that's funny!

Reactions: 2
What sort of grieving people think this is a good idea too post no distasteful 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I noticed Nikki Whelan has her daughters bed from the same place Julie was going to get the free beds from

Reactions: 1
Everyone grieves different I suppose whether we agree or not them having the laughs probably helps them 💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.