Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can’t just fly home at Christmas, people are stuck there, my sister cannot leave, there are arrival caps, there is hotel quarantine and you have to apply for an exemption to leave.
Plus the price of flights is outrageous, my sister was stuck in Melbourne when my father was in critical condition in cuh, she wouldn't have been able to get over without permission, luckily he turned the corner.

Reactions: 2
The dad is a fool if he's posting that stuff and not bothering getting in touch with the kids. However she's a fool as well for rising to it if that's the case. Keep it off social media for the sake of your kids, you're not doing them any favours and you're certainly not doing yourself any either. By all means vent to your friends and family but this tit for tat thing is like an episode of Jeremy Kyle. Grow up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.