Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Nothing more absolutely fucking disgusting than a mother who was out on the lash all weekend not having food in the house on a Monday morning for the kids especially for school lunch!
I would absolutely be ashamed of myself if I had not a slice of ham for each child and then to admit it....
That's not #BadMomsKlub...that's selfish neglect! 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

TikToc

VIP Member
Can we get the thread back on track? Two pages on the for and against Irish education is getting boring now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Seratago

Chatty Member
Does anyone want to break it to meJoolie that there’s actually 24 threads averaging 1100 posts per thread so it’s more like 26,000+ comments and not the 13,000 she said it is.

All 26,000 comments originate from content she herself has put on to the internet regarding herself and her little babies.
It’s not the reaction of a potential boyfriend reading them that she should be concerned about, it’s the invasion of her children’s privacy, their innocence and the world of hurt she is opening them up to by spilling their darkest deepest secrets and throwing their little lives to the public for all to see!

• Sick
Reactions: 37

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
As a person who is older than Sean and earning a very good salary, I have been unable to get approved for the mortgage that is needed to buy any kind of decent home in my area.
So I do personally think its a great achievement for a single person.

Reactions: 36

Gym+coffee

Delighted she left a pure beggy comment under the pumpkin farms post yesterday saying she was in the car trying to get tickets. They didn’t entertain it and she unfollowed the page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

TikToc

VIP Member
The gruesome foursome are currently in a pub in Cork along with twinnies because she's a single mother with no-one to mind them. They came complete with new toys to keep them entertained. While the LOUD adults give out about tattle 🤣🤣. Currently sitting behind them and it's great craic the language is mighty!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
On the beg for christmas dinner to be gifted🙄 GOOGLE where is open for christmas Julie, like the rest of us🙄 you think your such a detective "catching trolls" but cant find out what hotels are open for christmas? DEFINITELY BEGGING AGAIN😤 You arent the only one missing a family member this christmas, what makes you so special???? BEGGY BITCH😤

• Sad
Reactions: 33

sron

VIP Member
This shite bugs me. She is helping a charity by asking people to donate. Very commendable.

It would be more in her line and even more commendable if she gave away half the free stuff she gets for herself and the twins.

I'm sure there is a mum out there who hasnt had her hair done for years. A mum who would love to treat her kids to the cinema. A mum whose kids are sleeping on mattresses. Where are the twins old beds gone??

Very easy to tell other people to give but maybe she could take a look at herself.

I'm really disappointed to see Edel House working with the likes of her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Showing the broken house again… she has absolutely no respect for the landlord.. if myself or a family owned that house I would be mortified and fuming and she would be back “homeless” before she knew what hit her! On another note she got some handyman in for free now.. wait till you see he’ll be giving her money to let him do the jobs “ah go on girl take it you’re a single mom I don’t need it girl go treat yourself for doing such an amazing job rearing two spoilt pups all on your own”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Because Julie, Grandad went to heaven and Daddy is in Australia. It's not that hard to get a globe and explain where he is. Jesus pull up some photos of you in Oz or show them Google maps. I don't understand why she makes such a big deal out of talking to the kids, like they're 4 in a few weeks they should comprehend a simple explanation, they're not stupid. They're also not the only children in the world to be abandoned by a parent and also lost a loved one.

Can you blame her like ??? Why does he always get off lightly ? He's a total scumbag who completely deserted his kids !
I completely agree BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN WE NOT HAVE PAGES FULL OF DEBATING ABOUT THE TWINS DAD 🙈🤣

It was done enough on the previous thread..

Reactions: 30

Memaw

Chatty Member
Someone woke up in a good mood - dig in first thing!
She must of forgotten she had said at the start of the breakup that she would keep all that stuff private to protect her children. They won't thank her for all the digs she's been giving lately she's making herself look pathetic and desperate

Reactions: 30

Puffin

VIP Member
So let's play Devil's advocate for a minute and say that everything the Julie is saying is true and he has no contact, no involvement, doesn't pay maintenance etc ...who really loses out there ...the kids

Or let's say that what he is saying is the truth...that he has tried and he tries to contact them, send birthday cards and Christmas cards and pays maintenance but is banned .... again who really loses out there....the kids!

He wouldn't be the first deadbeat dad to feck off and forget he has kids and Julie wouldn't be the first scorned woman to use kids as leverage to get back at the ex.

Personally I don't give a shit what category either of them fit in to. They were both consenting adults who chose to have unprotected sex which resulted in an unplanned pregnancy (no judgement btw, they wouldn't be the first or the last ) but the real losers in all.of this are the twins. They have a father they don't see and a mother who wants to run away .. so regardless of who you agree with the twins lose I every scenario 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She looks grand in both pics
Looks like 2 different people though.. she's only trolling herself ..

I don't understand the whole filter thing ... that completely changes the shape of your face... the texture of your skin.. everything... but then you walk out your door and people see you without the filter... maybe I'm just gettin old and don't understand it ha

Reactions: 28

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Ah stop Dusty, not able for this idiot today🙄 its Monday, its raining, and my house needs serious scrubbing🤣
Pull a Julie on it.. ignore the dirt and the chaos and jump into the car.. drive around all day just not to be at home looking at the mess! Then on the way home stop into dunnes and get yourself a cooked chicken, throw a jar of black bean sauce into it and praise yourself all evening on the productive day you had.. stalk TikTok, find the most ridiculous reels that will make you look like and absolute asshole and copy them.. don’t even bother to learn the words just move your lips… sit down put the feet up,.. treat yourself to some sweet king goodness and throw on Philomeana.. what more would you want to do with your day 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 28

TikToc

VIP Member
I'm very surprised that they are all going together for play therapy, makes no sense. Defeats the purpose of getting Fionn to open up and see what is actually causing his anxiety. For the therapist to say to her they'll have great fun and won't want to go home, in my opinion it didn't happen and is not how a professional acts.

Reactions: 27

Alucia

VIP Member
God she comes across common as muck in those stories
I love how she goes crazy over someone commenting on her spelling BUT ignored the keg video and house party fiasco and the clip of the kids chasing birds in Fota, covid rule breaking, happily lied about getting her lashes done etc 🤥

Reactions: 26

Seratago

Chatty Member
Just to put things into perspective, in their almost 4 years of life, Julie has released the following information about her babies;

1. They were homeless
2. Their Father abandoned them and moved to Australia
3. They no longer see their Paternal Grandparents & family
4. Fionn requires Speech and Language therapy
5. Fionn has Seperation Anxiety
6. They attend Play Therapy
7. Their mother is a “frigid”
8. The full rundown of their mother’s dating life
9. The constant dirty state of their home

I’d imagine I’ve missed some over the years too.

Now look at that list again and tell me that it isn’t content gold for some little bullies to make the Twins life miserable.

She is selling those little kids dignity for a free trip to Disneyland, a packet of jellies and a bottle of fake tan!

She seriously needs to reconsider the path she is going down before she’s dealing with a serious problem and Play Therapy will be the least of her worries by the time that comes!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26