Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be bate into reading here from her going on about a routine, fresh veg & cooking a chicken for herself. You know if she put the phone away & not video the kids there would be nothing to write about! It’s simple enough Julie !

Reactions: 12
@wineo20 on the last thread you said earlier she was laughing at Fionn again, did she delete some stories?

Reactions: 1
Shes trying to troll us but makes herself look stupid to all her followers that dont read here

Reactions: 10
@wineo20 on the last thread you said earlier she was laughing at Fionn again, did she delete some stories?
Fionn was trying to get on the zip line and she’s sniggering away to herself.. at least ER has the sense to try and help the child she’s an evil witch laughing at her child and putting it out for all to see

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She must be bate into reading here from her going on about a routine, fresh veg & cooking a chicken for herself. You know if she put the phone away & not video the kids there would be nothing to write about! It’s simple enough Julie !

I don't believe for a second she had fresh veg.... she'd have shown it 🙄 some days im at a loss as to what to say about her!

Reactions: 13
she must be reading tattle all morning and that’s why she gets no housework done! 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
It's sad when the topic of conversation is fresh veg for dinner. I suppose she rarely cooks at home, so this is a novelty.

Reactions: 6
Did I miss something? Cooking the dinner with fresh veg and showing us the lunches with chopped fruit? Julie are you ok?? Are you expecting a visit from social services?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She goes on about how she hates the tops of her arms when she’s trying to flog a dress with sleeves she doesn’t seem to have a problem showing her arms today.. the lies and bullshit to flog tat grates on me

Reactions: 10
She didnt have any fresh veg there with her 2 for a fiver in dunnes dont know where she was going with that cos it's not 2 for 5 euro. Also nothing fresh in that house including herself.

Reactions: 5
It's sad when the topic of conversation is fresh veg for dinner. I suppose she rarely cooks at home, so this is a novelty.
This is a dig a tattle as comments are passed about her sometimes lazy approach to cooking, I say that very loosely of course !

Reactions: 5
If she did the chicken in the ninja she would have showed it. Stupid company gifting it jn the first place

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.