Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another parent trying to get there child into an all Irish school but they don't speak a word of it themselves. Something that gets right under my skin.
She can barely speak english. What's duck duck fuckers in Irish?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Gaelscoil she has picked is 25 mins drive OFF PEAK, 15km from her house in Carrigaline. It would probably be about 50 mins in the car at school hours.
She is within 10 mins peak from her house to a brand new building for the Gaelscoil in Carrigaline.
Why is she doing this?
Why is she making it harder for those kids for both friendships and for their needs (Fionn clearly needs speech help). It's reckless especially when she has so many schools at her doorstep.
Feckless and senseless.

Reactions: 15
The Gaelscoil she has picked is 25 mins drive OFF PEAK, 15km from her house in Carrigaline. It would probably be about 50 mins in the car at school hours.
She is within 10 mins peak from her house to a brand new building for the Gaelscoil in Carrigaline.
Why is she doing this?
Why is she making it harder for those kids for both friendships and for their needs (Fionn clearly needs speech help). It's reckless especially when she has so many schools at her doorstep.
Feckless and senseless.
☝ ☝ ☝ All of the above and Carrigaline is a nightmare to get in and out of at school time, and she'll be hitting Douglas and Blackrock traffic and Carrs Hill nightmare!!

Reactions: 7
Poor poor Fionn, imagine him trying to grasp Irish when he can hardly speak English....there's NO WAY either of those kids would be ready for an Irish school in a year's time....😳

☝ ☝ ☝ All of the above and Carrigaline is a nightmare to get in and out of at school time, and she'll be hitting Douglas and Blackrock traffic and Carrs Hill nightmare!!
She's some fool, the trek from Carrigaline to Douglas is bad enough....she'd be better off sending the there actually..separate gender schools but on the same grounds I'd say it would do them the world of good 😅

Reactions: 8
Seen Ali dee got the same PR drop from one for all she explained what to do with what it was for and made a donation to Crumlin this selfish dope just showed a pic of it remember last week she said she would be donating to charity after getting her free trip to Disney land not a word of it
Also did she sell the ninja 🥷

Reactions: 10
Is she trying to be housed in a different area? It’s odd she’s doing everything away from the area her home is. So unless she’s waiting for her “foreva” home

Reactions: 6
Didn't she already say a good while ago she wasn't going to send them to the Irish school now it's back on the cards for content . They will be spending more time commuting to school and activities than actual school hrs or time in their own home

Is she trying to be housed in a different area? It’s odd she’s doing everything away from the area her home is. So unless she’s waiting for her “foreva” home
She said in he question box they were settled in her area and the twins had loads of friends. God help them they aren't home long enough to make friends

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Delighted she left a pure beggy comment under the pumpkin farms post yesterday saying she was in the car trying to get tickets. They didn’t entertain it and she unfollowed the page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is the comment still there? Had a quick look at didnt see it. Any screen shots if not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rental is hard to come by. And finding a landlord that will take HAP is hard too. She'll find it impossible to get a house like she has for the same rental cost anywhere near the city.
I do think she's got her head set on moving in with mam.

I know the Irish dance school she's joined, no need for shoes or socks for months.

She should concentrate on her kids speech and wellbeing before overloading their heads with stupid activities that will turn them off too early.

Reactions: 6
Is the comment still there? Had a quick look at didnt see it. Any screen shots if not.
No so the pumpkin page put up a post saying that the website was down and to bear with them. And she commented under it. But they deleted the post then when the website was back up and running. I should have been quicker off the mark with a screenshot!!

Reactions: 1
She said in her Q&A she was 'settled' now and couldn't get a house near her Mam🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Strange that if she is settled that the kids are doing activities away from 'home'. You'd think she would try and integrate in her area.

Reactions: 2
I know she’s on Hap but if she gets a council house they will accomadate to where the school is. She knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 9
I know she’s on Hap but if she gets a council house they will accomadate to where the school is. She knows what she’s doing
If it was only that easy. They will maybe offer housing in your chosen area but if 10 miles from school thats not their problem.

Reactions: 5
You’ve 3 areas to pick from. In my region anyway. And schools are accounted for in it.
Possibly the fact her mother lives in the area and she might need extra support with the route she's trying to go down with Fionn might be taken into consideration too she's not as thick as she let's on

I'm open to correction on this because I'm not 100% I'm only remembering bits from when a friend first applied but:

If Julie is on HAP then technically she's classed as "housed" meaning she's not exactly on the housing list is she?

It's something to do with that choice based letting scheme or going on a transfer list.....if that's the way then she is a long way off getting a council house...the twins will nearly be leaving secondary by the time it happens.

Reactions: 4
Most dance schools encourage you to buy 2nd hand shoes as kids grow so fast, but they would not need them yet, and as for socks, definitely no need until she's at competition! To be fair, watching her clip there ER seems to have a good foot turn out even after one class!

Reactions: 4
I'm open to correction on this because I'm not 100% I'm only remembering bits from when a friend first applied but:

If Julie is on HAP then technically she's classed as "housed" meaning she's not exactly on the housing list is she?

It's something to do with that choice based letting scheme or going on a transfer list.....if that's the way then she is a long way off getting a council house...the twins will nearly be leaving secondary by the time it happens.
Not a hope will she get a council house anytime soon. My cousin is 10 years on the list with three kids and she hasn't come close to being housed, Julie has been on for 4 years max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.