Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hurrah just like that, one session of "play therapy" and little Fionn's anxiety is cured...not a bother on him going into gymnastics unlike last week when he refused because he'd rather do football or rugby...
How many activities do the twinnes need it's like she can't be at home too long with them. I know they need stimulation but that is way too much

Reactions: 15
Hurrah just like that, one session of "play therapy" and little Fionn's anxiety is cured...not a bother on him going into gymnastics unlike last week when he refused because he'd rather do football or rugby...
Only because the thorn is with him. She should definitely separate them in junior infants as he’s constantly in Erins shadow & will never fully move out of his comfort zone or deal with the separation anxiety if they are always together. He’ll thrive more doing activities on his own & bring in separate classrooms.

What’s with all the after school activities? Is it to occupy them every single day so she’s not stuck at home with them?

Reactions: 17
Except for swimming I can’t remember mine being in organised activities at preschool ages. All this is for content and at least it takes them away from screens for a while.

Reactions: 8
Only because the thorn is with him. She should definitely separate them in junior infants as he’s constantly in Erins shadow & will never fully move out of his comfort zone or deal with the separation anxiety if they are always together. He’ll thrive more doing activities on his own & bring in separate classrooms.

What’s with all the after school activities? Is it to occupy them every single day so she’s not stuck at home with them?
I’d say so she can’t cope on her own parenting

Reactions: 7
Activities every day so she has less raring to do.

We only do Irish Dancing here till school then add in GAA. 2 extra curricular plus school is enough for anyone that age.

Reactions: 5
Story Time...
Why would someone's car doors just happen to be wide open in a shopping centre car par and just happened to be the exact same as Pinocchio's? Did she close the doors for the owner? Was the car broken into? Jesus how does she invent these stories.

Reactions: 10
You’d know she wasn’t stuck financially or restricted with work commitments based on her kids activities.

Reactions: 12

Every kid needs to be separated from the “thorn”not just the brother🤬She’s a mini mother with language and behavior to match. Keep well away from other gorgeous children please.

• Sad
Story Time...
Why would someone's car doors just happen to be wide open in a shopping centre car par and just happened to be the exact same as Pinocchio's? Did she close the doors for the owner? Was the car broken into? Jesus how does she invent these stories.
I know someone that likes to do story time like Julie. Completely random stories that dont make sense and have more holes than a colander in them

This person does it to make themselves look interesting because they don't really have much going on in their lives . Once you are aware that they do it it's actually fascinating to watch as the cogs turn as they add arms and legs to it. Same thing as Julie with the repetition and the looking anywhere but directly at the camera😂

Reactions: 7
Does she work ???? Sorry all the random questions today 🤣🤣 she definitely doesn't work does she.

• Haha
Julie reckons she works ...by minding the twins part-time.

Gymnastics, yet again, not in her locality.

I can't believe that she intends to put them together in primary and will think about seperating them in senior infants, like wtf? No doubt Julie wouldn't think twice of pulling Fionn out of the class away from friends and starting over.
I can't see any school agreeing to that.
I presume Julie will spin a story to the school to keep them together. Be easier on her to oversee one lot of homework than from 2 different classes. Be easier on her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.