Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she gets them into all the activities cos where I live they will very rarely take a child under 4, unless they are in junior infants.
by the time their 6/7 she’ll be fairly sick of carting them from activity to activity!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she gets them into all the activities cos where I live they will very rarely take a child under 4, unless they are in junior infants.
by the time their 6/7 she’ll be fairly sick of carting them from activity to activity!!
Exactly this. It's zero craic going from school to eating back out the door eat again and possibly back out again later. Of course she won't work so she's enough sitting on her ass time during their time in school

Reactions: 1
Exactly this. It's zero craic going from school to eating back out the door eat again and possibly back out again later. Of course she won't work so she's enough sitting on her ass time during their time in school
Are most of the activities new? I dont remember her mentioning some of them?

Reactions: 1
Are most of the activities new? I dont remember her mentioning some of them?
I'd say so or else she has the kids in crèche all day long on the pretence of them doing activities every PM. She'll be sat in car claiming they are at X, y, z and sure who would know for sure.

Reactions: 8
She's one of those mothers who thinks the number of activities equates to the better a parent you are. In truth children don't needs loads of activities and actually hate the pressure. It's exhausting. Another thing to point out that it costs a fortune to pay for term after term of these activities. It's also the biggest juggle in the world for working parents to get children to activities. It's fine for julie sponging off the social welfare to have nothing else to do but drive them around every afternoon and have plenty of money to do it. She's such a boasting idiot. I'm looking for the seeing the talented twins become international sports and stage stars

Reactions: 19
I just watched yesterday's pumpkin drama on war against instagrammers, why would she need to put in all their names to buy tickets for that, only time I ever put in names when buying tickets was the kids names for a Santa visit, surely she had to have been lying there?

Reactions: 4
Delighted she left a pure beggy comment under the pumpkin farms post yesterday saying she was in the car trying to get tickets. They didn’t entertain it and she unfollowed the page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ffs buying Irish dancing shoes after yhe 1st class of Irish dancing.... who's going to tie them for her when it's a drop and go system... what happens when she realises she doesn't like it..... most parents would wait for a few weeks before the unnecessary expense.... I notice fionn was left out again

Reactions: 10
No way, did she? 😂😂😂

Fair Play Pumpkin Farm

Its been a while since i was starting kids in primary but would she really have an acceptance letter over 12 months in advance?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Another parent trying to get there child into an all Irish school but they don't speak a word of it themselves. Something that gets right under my skin.

Reactions: 19
Another parent trying to get there child into an all Irish school but they don't speak a word of it themselves. Something that gets right under my skin.
How is she going to help with Homework?
My children aren't in Irish schools and I absolutely hate doing the Irish homework as i am so bad at it - no way would i have pushed him to do all irish

Reactions: 9
My friend isn't Irish and sent her kids to local Irish school as she was swayed by a new building 🙄 she then GAVE OUT when school report was all Irish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me too. Never heard her speak one word as gaeilge apart from the names with the thrown in fadas., ach ba mhait lei iad a thumadh sa teanga.. leathceann 😂😂

I have just checked the website for the gaelscoil my kids went to and there is an option to read in English. If she can't even figure that out she has no hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She should probably focus on their speech and getting a grasp of the English language first before she throws them in to a Gaelscoil.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.