Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought JLA was only taking from age 4

Was on the verge of buying that mattress till I saw big c and me got one free.
Well I'm defo not not now
All the huns have them free. I bought one and they are not the wonderful thing that they make them out to be.

Reactions: 4
Ew can imagine her at a Wolfe tones gig singing all the Irish rebel songs like an absolute scumbag 🤢

Reactions: 7
Just on the school thing didn’t she say before about a school near her mothers house?? That would be ideal for her to have the kids there whenever she ‘needed a break’ 😂😂 I would have thought in cork that you had to be in the catchment area for any school?? It’s like that near me and I’m in a rural area!!

What is 'Oucha'

Does she mean 'dowtcha' I have seen her use it a few times.

Dowtcha' Boy" is the kind of phrase that makes your heart glow, it's a real term of approval. It probably translates as, "I wouldn't doubt you, boy". This brings us onto the Cork slang term, "boy".

I mentioned that here last week. I reckon she is just doing now to think she is winding us up over here. Its not clever, she is actually thick.

Reactions: 7
After a quick read on Tattle, we are shown a book on instructions/recipes for the Ninja. She must have been waiting for whoever she sold it to, to drop over the book 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad we reminded her of the Ninja. With such a busy life she was bound to forget she had it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched yesterday's pumpkin drama on war against instagrammers, why would she need to put in all their names to buy tickets for that, only time I ever put in names when buying tickets was the kids names for a Santa visit, surely she had to have been lying there?
No u had to put in all names of everyone. Going I presume for contact tracing

Reactions: 1
Me too....and the people that brag about listening to them and the likes of the rebel songs are always pure cringe...they think they're another level of pure Irish..ugh give it a rest..🤮🥴
Ya the faux patriot Tiocfaidh ár lá bullshit I cannot stand! It’s usually those idiots or scumbags that listen to them unfortunately..

Reactions: 8
Ya the faux patriot Tiocfaidh ár lá bullshit I cannot stand! It’s usually those idiots or scumbags that listen to them unfortunately..
In my extended family its the lads.....2nd cousins kids who were in Cork prison listen to it. I can't stand it either. They think they were Bobby Sands FFS.
Thank God my parents never listened to it either. Sunday we had to hear oldies and irish but that wasn't so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know she’s on Hap but if she gets a council house they will accomadate to where the school is. She knows what she’s doing
Exactly I have a family member travels by bus 40 mins each way. And hangs around until the kids are finished in school. Because she wants to be housed in that area. There is 3 national schools where she is currently living, like feck that

• Wow
Can’t seem to find a thread of them, might even me a bit unpopular to talk about them. Luke and Katie from ungracefulguide. What’s your thoughts on them. Lovely couple and no harm in them, I just find them so penny pinching, like would they be living off savings from when they done web designing ( I think ) or would they came back to Ireland and went on the dole?? Like they seem to love the trips around Ireland , but it’s very cheap, what they can do for free & a lot of home cooking . But not supporting the restaurants, air B&b etc . Again I do like them just don’t get them
Each to their own as they say

Reactions: 2
Most dance schools encourage you to buy 2nd hand shoes as kids grow so fast, but they would not need them yet, and as for socks, definitely no need until she's at competition! To be fair, watching her clip there ER seems to have a good foot turn out even after one class!
It was the comment saying that she’ll have ErinR jiving in no time that had me chuckling…..julie does realise that they don’t teach jiving at Irish dance class

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Showing the broken house again… she has absolutely no respect for the landlord.. if myself or a family owned that house I would be mortified and fuming and she would be back “homeless” before she knew what hit her! On another note she got some handyman in for free now.. wait till you see he’ll be giving her money to let him do the jobs “ah go on girl take it you’re a single mom I don’t need it girl go treat yourself for doing such an amazing job rearing two spoilt pups all on your own”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.