Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a hope will she get a council house anytime soon. My cousin is 10 years on the list with three kids and she hasn't come close to being housed, Julie has been on for 4 years max.
I believe the list in Cork is well over 10 years

Reactions: 3
Not a hope will she get a council house anytime soon. My cousin is 10 years on the list with three kids and she hasn't come close to being housed, Julie has been on for 4 years max.
Why should she get a council house anyway ?? She has money to burn, get off your arse, work and save for a mortgage and buy your own property like most people . Not rich layabouts sponging if the system reared with the vilest tongue In Ireland let alone the scum she spouts every second word out of this woman’s mouth. No wonder the kids are the way they are.

Reactions: 16
Ffs buying Irish dancing shoes after yhe 1st class of Irish dancing.... who's going to tie them for her when it's a drop and go system... what happens when she realises she doesn't like it..... most parents would wait for a few weeks before the unnecessary expense.... I notice fionn was left out again
My 3 do Irish dancing, you don’t need to buy the dancing shoes or socks for agggeesss, not until they have all the basic steps and getting closer to be ready for feis’s, she’ll be grown out of them in no time and won’t get to wear them coz they do it in socks at that age. I’d love to know which dancing school she is going to 🤔

Reactions: 7
My 3 do Irish dancing, you don’t need to buy the dancing shoes or socks for agggeesss, not until they have all the basic steps and getting closer to be ready for feis’s, she’ll be grown out of them in no time and won’t get to wear them coz they do it in socks at that age. I’d love to know which dancing school she is going to 🤔
When do they go to monforts and mini movers?

Most dance schools encourage you to buy 2nd hand shoes as kids grow so fast, but they would not need them yet, and as for socks, definitely no need until she's at competition! To be fair, watching her clip there ER seems to have a good foot turn out even after one class!
Ahhh stop. That's just coincidence!

A new school that set up about 2 years ago, that's not too far from the mam. (Where else would it be!!!)

Can’t seem to find a thread of them, might even me a bit unpopular to talk about them. Luke and Katie from ungracefulguide. What’s your thoughts on them. Lovely couple and no harm in them, I just find them so penny pinching, like would they be living off savings from when they done web designing ( I think ) or would they came back to Ireland and went on the dole?? Like they seem to love the trips around Ireland , but it’s very cheap, what they can do for free & a lot of home cooking . But not supporting the restaurants, air B&b etc . Again I do like them just don’t get them

Seen Ali dee got the same PR drop from one for all she explained what to do with what it was for and made a donation to Crumlin this selfish dope just showed a pic of it remember last week she said she would be donating to charity after getting her free trip to Disney land not a word of it
Also did she sell the ninja 🥷
That ninja is the biggest mystery ever
Jezs the company must be fumeng after delivering it personally to the house and it has never seen the light of day since on insta

Reactions: 8
She's out in the supermarket now with the dancing shoes and socks!! Why would she need to go to the supermarket at this hour, could she not do the shopping while they're at school.

Reactions: 7
Ahhh stop. That's just coincidence!

A new school that set up about 2 years ago, that's not too far from the mam. (Where else would it be!!!)
Is it JLA? If it is she’s fierce lucky to get her in there, I’m an hour away mine would be going there if I was closer 😂😂

All another phase that we’ll hear no more about after Christmas. The child would be better off in a tap dancing class they way she’s throwing her feet about.

That ninja is the biggest mystery ever
Jezs the company must be fumeng after delivering it personally to the house and it has never seen the light of day since on insta
I was thinking the same & sure following the Daly dish recipe for the spuds you’d imagine she’d be flashing her new Ninja. I’d say it was all for show, pose for a pic and take it away again.

Ohh ffs scraping the bottom of the barrel now sending her an Emma mattress, I suppose next up is free pillows from JSYK. You’d actually feel sorry for them at this stage flogging everything & anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
duck it she can come do my bed.... if she can do that in a matter of minutes... change of clothes and all.... id say she's had that a few day and was too lazy to do it.... where r the twins surely Erin Rose would do a dancing intro

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it JLA? If it is she’s fierce lucky to get her in there, I’m an hour away mine would be going there if I was closer 😂😂
I am assuming it is.
He's taking any young child, needs must after 18 months on pup! But he won't be long dumping them to the side if they're not champ level.
Stay where you with your own, once travel is back he won't be around again.

I am assuming it is.
He's taking any young child, needs must after 18 months on pup! But he won't be long dumping them to the side if they're not champ level.
Stay where you with your own, once travel is back he won't be around again.
Your right, If they aren’t champ level they’ll be left to the side, he’s only interested in the ‘good’ ones

Reactions: 1
She couldnt bring the box up the stairs(cos sheson her own like) but she could bring the mattress up. She is a tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She couldnt bring the box up the stairs(cos sheson her own like) but she could bring the mattress up. She is a tool!
Exactly! And how did she get the old mattress off her bed? Traditional ones are very heavy.

Reactions: 6
Was on the verge of buying that mattress till I saw big c and me got one free.
Well I'm defo not not now

Reactions: 5
What is 'Oucha'

Does she mean 'dowtcha' I have seen her use it a few times.

Dowtcha' Boy" is the kind of phrase that makes your heart glow, it's a real term of approval. It probably translates as, "I wouldn't doubt you, boy". This brings us onto the Cork slang term, "boy".

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.