Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God hope I don’t end up booking same time as her, wish she’d say what date she’s looking for 🙈

I know people who booked online no issues, tried myself there no issues so duck off julie and take out your purse

Reactions: 12
I know people who booked online no issues, tried myself there no issues so duck off julie and take out your purse
She's obviously looking for a freebie and the pumpkin patch in killarney didn't bite at the bait. Iv got tickets this morning no problem. And hear her again I put in myself and my mom and the twins details is she not capable of taking the twins anywhere on her own she always seems to have to have someone wit her

Reactions: 14
She's obviously looking for a freebie and the pumpkin patch in killarney didn't bite at the bait. Iv got tickets this morning no problem. And hear her again I put in myself and my mom and the twins details is she not capable of taking the twins anywhere on her own she always seems to have to have someone wit her
I think that was more ‘ hint hint ‘ we need four tickets not just 3 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I seen it too that or she didn’t brush her teeth 🤢
Gross , her language is appalling and she pushing jellies for communions. I’d purchase absolutely nothing from any business or company that associates themselves with this foul mouthed individual.

Reactions: 8
Thought exact same omg why do these insta huns want everything free its mortifying

Reactions: 4
Out for lunch out for dinner the circus and fair ground new clothes all in a week and booming tickets for Halloween
How much is unmarried mothers her allowance off the social these days

Reactions: 6
Out for lunch out for dinner the circus and fair ground new clothes all in a week and booming tickets for Halloween
How much is unmarried mothers her allowance off the social these days
Obviously a lot but sure when your not paying mortgage or rent yourself

Reactions: 3
Ah here did your one take the Ninja back when she was leaving after meeting Julie in person and seeing the state of her house?!

Absolute radio silence on something she was so adamant on needing/wanting....

Surely the loaded potatoes could have been made in that...🤔

Someone should message her and ask does she recommend the Ninja and is it worth the money..😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most people don’t have the luxury of sitting in the car for over an hour refreshing a page to get bloody pumpkins. Most of us are in work 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Most people don’t have the luxury of sitting in the car for over an hour refreshing a page to get bloody pumpkins. Most of us are in work 🙄🙄
She’s out of the house most of the time and sleeps in her mums house or caravan so surely there’s families living in hotel rooms that could use that house of hers to better advantage. Either downsize her or move her out and her in a needy family

Reactions: 5
She’s out of the house most of the time and sleeps in her mums house or caravan so surely there’s families living in hotel rooms that could use that house of hers to better advantage. Either downsize her or move her out and her in a needy family
She's renting privately using HAP . Technically she isn't doing anything wrong.
I imagine the people in emergency accommodation are awaiting council houses as HAP is already available to them if they want to go private

Hurrah just like that, one session of "play therapy" and little Fionn's anxiety is cured...not a bother on him going into gymnastics unlike last week when he refused because he'd rather do football or rugby...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.