Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was going to save all the money from take away coffees because some other hun pointed out the cost?

Reactions: 11
Thought she was going to save all the money from take away coffees because some other hun pointed out the cost?
You’re right, moneymum or whatever she calls herself. She has a book out now.

Reactions: 1
Did people find that reel about “the docks” funny - what was the idea ???? Is it a tik tok trend? The most Bloody stupid thing ever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did people find that reel about “the docks” funny - what was the idea ???? Is it a tik tok trend? The most Bloody stupid thing ever
Not a hope in hell would my mam sit there and let us talk about her down the docks joke or no joke
Jezs what a stupid reel.
Not to mind the one with jules pretending it's a trumpet morto for them.

Reactions: 4
I would be fuming if someone handed me a man's t-shirt to wear on a hen. Typical Julie, just thinks of herself.

Also the Docks thing, I saw something similar with an Irish mammy and it was hilarious, Julie's version is so so bad

Reactions: 8
I would be fuming if someone handed me a man's t-shirt to wear on a hen. Typical Julie, just thinks of herself.

Also the Docks thing, I saw something similar with an Irish mammy and it was hilarious, Julie's version is so so bad
That tik tok was done by leaving very students applying for their college grants. And was hilarious. Julie your either aul mother hen that’s never had a cock or a teenager mad for it pick a lane 🙄

• Haha
That tik tok was done by leaving very students applying for their college grants. And was hilarious. Julie your either aul mother hen that’s never had a cock or a teenager mad for it pick a lane 🙄
Yeah and the mothers weren't use to the camera. Very funny .

Julie on the other hand...not funny at all

Reactions: 7

I'm surprised they hadn't told Paula how to react in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How convenient coniving Julie decided to use jellies in the temptation challenge, she must think people are stupid. She was rubbing her nose as she lies about telling the heart attack in a bag sweets people to ramp up the discount for her followers. 🤥 there would be more dignity down the docks than making a show of herself flogging those jellies.

Last edited:

Id be delighted with a mans tshirt to be honest lol

Reactions: 1
How convenient coniving Julie decided to use jellies in the temptation challenge, she must think people are stupid. She was rubbing her nose as she lies about telling the heart attack in a bag sweets people to ramp up the discount for her followers. 🤥 there would be more dignity down the docks than making a show of herself flogging those jellies.
Plus if 2 kids don't go near them for 2 minutes they can't be that tempting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Julie hun, clean your breakfast from your teeth before you come on chatting tit to 80k people, you’ll put me off my lunch 🙂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.