Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Love how it’s just the young girls learning how to serve and be served tea today 🤮🤮

And no Jen, lifting your pinky finger is not necessary etiquette, it’s tacky AF! Take it from us Brits 🥴

PS I can’t believe we’ve made it onto Thread 2 you guys.. I’m like a proud mama hen 🥲🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 9

spriggit82

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Really Jen. Just stop.
Been a lurker on here for a while but missed this on her stories. Being diabetic and having a diabetic father with dementia/ Alzheimer’s this has pissed me off so much. She has no medical training and she is spouting shit like this !! The families obsession with blood sugar is toxic and very very strange.

• Heart

Tree_

VIP Member
They're fucking devoid of normality. Run away Tifany and Adam. It's not too late to get out of the cult. I can tell you. Your religions wrong and not real.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Somebody needs to tell Mallory to take those fugly trousers she’s wearing off. They ain’t doing anything for her. And why is the one who asked for the skies acting like women are aliens from another planet?? It’s so exciting to get into the girls mind and find out how their minds work?? It’s all so freaking weird and cringey. Who is watching this. Accept for 275 thousand followers and me!!!

• Haha

Tess_Tickles

What a surprise, all 6 ‘contestants’ of this love code bullshit are a bunch of pretty, white church kids 🙄 The lack of diversity in everything they do is gross.

This family is unbelievable. I'm by no means Tiffs biggest fan but her stories really made me upset for her, she is clearly distraught and yet Jen and Kimmy's stories are as normal. I find it so unsettling that at an awful time she's coming onto instagram to get her emotions out whilst they're still saw raw whilst her family are talking about art and blankets?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I get that they made their brand through the decor, but bloody hell, I’ve not seen such a pile of landfill tat since……oh their Valentine’s Day theme.
The amount of single use plastic is obscene. Those plastic eggs can’t possibly be re-used, they won’t come off the cardboard. Outfit after themed outfit for them all, Walmart for the day, designer for real life 🙄
There are kids being bombed out of their homes in Ukraine, but hey let’s put Stevie Kate in 20 cute Easter bunny outfits.
My theory is mormons generally believe they are going to another planet after they die, therefore all their family will be leaving earth and only the stupid carb eating non Mormons will have environment issues to deal with

• Haha

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
I get that. It’s because it’s all sweetness and light, but then you think about things like how they’ve reacted to things like the pandemic, and the freak storms in Texas, and realise that they could do so much more with their wealth and privilege. The sheer amount of plastic, tape and board they were buying (and shilling) yesterday left a bad taste in my mouth, there’s never any thought towards sustainability despite her massive store of decorations.

Then you look at how they treat their pets. To me, it’s nothing but cruel. And the way none of them showed support for Tiffany in the midst of her heartbreaking miscarriage stories, and carried on flaunting clothes/babies/whatever else as normal. I won’t even get started on the disordered eating and the men in the family. Once the wool has been pulled from your eyes, it’s hard to enjoy the superficial decorations stories I find.
Trapping live mice in her witch’s hat for Halloween cos they were being fed to Sams snake anyway.. carbs are the devil, but apparently animal abuse is just fine. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I was just watching Jen's stories. She was on her front porch. I started following her almost 3 years ago. Is it just me or has her decor just started looking junky and just too much everywhere!!! Looking at all that stuff/decor literally makes me nervous. So much junk everywhere.
The Valentine decor is tacky. It looked like Cupid had projectile vomited.
Does the ‘frugal family’ ever stop buying landfill crap? Jen admitted that her stuff was blowing around the garden. Kimmy got bored of hers and took it down. I guess the Easter bunny theme is next.
Have you seen the sheer amount of outfits she buys for the gift wrapped baby? She must never wear the same thing twice. But they are also usually cheap and imported clothes, likely produced by 7 year olds in some Chinese sweat shop.
They are just wasteful.

Tess_Tickles

The more I look at it the more I hate it. It has obviously been bulk bought from the same places as her shit jewellery. It also only fits those who eat nothing and just drink green juice.
This poor woman looks truly awful in it, yet looks amazing when she dresses herself. She looks like she’s wearing a short sleeved wetsuit.

6395D1E9-2256-4B23-9D97-574B4775489E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

taylore

also why did she buy a bib that says ‘fries before guys’ when that baby has never seen a potato let alone a chip. still continues to be fed eggs and ‘white onion’ in various different forms. So strange. Give that baby some buttered toast once in a while FFS

I_mean_reaaaalllly

Has anyone else noticed that Steven Jr is looking a little wore down, run down? Maybe Kimmys very, very high pitched voice finally pierced his brain. 🤷🏼‍♀️
He does look more disheveled and scruffier than usual. I always thought he was a bit strange looking anyway, can’t put my finger on it but he has a funny shaped head with teeny tiny eyes…

• Haha

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Sorry why are we being treated to a 12 year old talking about peeing by the roadside?
And Steve Snr refusing to do a rest stop is just peak abusive piece of sh*t.

• Heart

Hope1234

Is it just me or does Kimmy act TWELVE!!! And does her voice GRATE on your LAST NERVE!!!!! I just watched her stories as they are packing for Disney.

• Heart
Jen is sat in her spare mansion, the multimillion dollar ski lodge, asking if she has somewhere to protect her family?

She’s so detached from reality, and that family is so crass.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I can’t wait to hear the suggestions Jnr and Kimmy have got for their month long UK trip 🙄 I was thinking to myself yesterday, how will they eat if they can’t find any of their bizarre keto foods over here? I’m picturing an extra suitcase full of chicken breast pizza bases and keto crisps 😭 the way they go on about being cold in Dallas, how will they cope with days/weeks of miserable grey weather or, god forbid, rain!!

Poptart

VIP Member
Urgh I'm unfollowing now. Sending the dog away because they are too lazy to train her or get someone in to help them is the absolute pits. Maybe spend more time on your dog rather than decorating your entire house because it's a Monday.