Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that the decor was baby safe…I laughed. When my son was SK’s age at Easter, he had a field day with the grass. We had to throw it out asap because it kept going in his mouth. And that wasn’t all over my house as decor 😂😂😂

Kimmy back again with the same dull as duck puffball pranks 🙄

Tiffany is also teasing some weird matchmaking show.. can you imagine the level of cringe when it’s released 😬

Reactions: 7
Why does Jen hate puffballs so much? I’m wondering is ironically she thinks they are tacky 🤣

Reactions: 2
Used to like TLC before she blew up but now she's just Instagram mad! The amount of stories she has on and then if something big or funny happens it's on Tiffs or Kimmys stories!
Jens obsession with carbs and sugar intake is unhealthy!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed that Steven Jr is looking a little wore down, run down? Maybe Kimmys very, very high pitched voice finally pierced his brain. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed that Steven Jr is looking a little wore down, run down? Maybe Kimmys very, very high pitched voice finally pierced his brain. 🤷🏼‍♀️
He does look more disheveled and scruffier than usual. I always thought he was a bit strange looking anyway, can’t put my finger on it but he has a funny shaped head with teeny tiny eyes…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure a few months ago she was asking for recipes for a sauce to go with salmon and someone gave her a family recipe. And now she is claiming they invented it.
Or am I imaging it all?
I remember that

What do the kids all do for careers? Do the girls work?

I remember that

What do the kids all do for careers? Do the girls work?
Tiff and Kimmy are both full time influencers/instagrammers. Obviously McKenna Kate is too young to work as is Sam. Tiffs husband does something to do with apple (?) I think it’s quite high up?? No idea what Steven does .. or Tanner or Katie!

Reactions: 1
I can’t lie, the reality trash tv lover in me is actually a little excited for Tiff’s ‘love code’ Instagram thing. I hope it’s fun and not just Tiff squealing around deer valley for the weekend 😂

• Haha
Tiff and Kimmy are both full time influencers/instagrammers. Obviously McKenna Kate is too young to work as is Sam. Tiffs husband does something to do with apple (?) I think it’s quite high up?? No idea what Steven does .. or Tanner or Katie!
Tiffs husband is a coder for Amazon. Steven did investments then “retired” to manage TCL sm accounts and help them grow. He also does online seminars for SM no idea what tanner does other than has a pilots license

I’m gonna go and bury my head in thoroughly ashamed I know this tit about them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tiffs husband is a coder for Amazon. Steven did investments then “retired” to manage TCL sm accounts and help them grow. He also does online seminars for SM no idea what tanner does other than has a pilots license

I’m gonna go and bury my head in thoroughly ashamed I know this tit about them
Oh yeah it’s Amazon, I knew it was something along those lines!!

What are the odds that part of the algorithm include a Mormon faith requirement 🤔

Reactions: 3
What are the odds that part of the algorithm include a Mormon faith requirement 🤔
Without a doubt its probably been aimed at LDS especially if Jen and Steve Snr are there. They are probably going to take them all to church Sunday, Jen will pushing for weddings to happen can see it already as she has mentioned how she hopes she can plan a wedding.

Anyone noticed Tiffs VERY orange right hand in the video for this dating thing?

Reactions: 2
I CANNOT believe that Tiffany is doing this matchmaker thing. A few months ago a really wonderful influencer was doing the matchmaker thing. She has over a million followers and is VERY likable. Now Tiffany is copying her. She wants to be a big time influencer so bad. I think it's REALLY sad actually that people want to live so much of their life on social media. Influencers must make REALLY good money but I think it's sad that Tiffany would go this far to copy another REALLY popular influencer.

Helicopter shopping.... as you do 🤣🤣🤣
Wait!! What????? Helicopter shopping?????? How did I miss this???

Reactions: 1
Without a doubt its probably been aimed at LDS especially if Jen and Steve Snr are there. They are probably going to take them all to church Sunday, Jen will pushing for weddings to happen can see it already as she has mentioned how she hopes she can plan a wedding.

Anyone noticed Tiffs VERY orange right hand in the video for this dating thing?
Making out the algorithm has already in less than 2 years seen 9 successful marriages - yes, because all the Mormon kids are desperately horny 🥴

I thought Tiffany seemed very professional in those videos to be fair, not the screaming hyperactive cheesy Houghton norm. She needs her foundation matching to her spray tan though.

Where is this going to air. On like proper tv or just on tiffs Instagram? And it would be so funny if nobody were matched and no weddings came from the whole thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.