Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that. It’s because it’s all sweetness and light, but then you think about things like how they’ve reacted to things like the pandemic, and the freak storms in Texas, and realise that they could do so much more with their wealth and privilege. The sheer amount of plastic, tape and board they were buying (and shilling) yesterday left a bad taste in my mouth, there’s never any thought towards sustainability despite her massive store of decorations.

Then you look at how they treat their pets. To me, it’s nothing but cruel. And the way none of them showed support for Tiffany in the midst of her heartbreaking miscarriage stories, and carried on flaunting clothes/babies/whatever else as normal. I won’t even get started on the disordered eating and the men in the family. Once the wool has been pulled from your eyes, it’s hard to enjoy the superficial decorations stories I find.
Trapping live mice in her witch’s hat for Halloween cos they were being fed to Sams snake anyway.. carbs are the devil, but apparently animal abuse is just fine. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I assume the second rabbit is dead. I still can’t believe they got MK bunnies fir easter and then released them. Also why was no one running around the garden looking for the rabbit when the big freeze happened, just praising the bunny that it managed to survive by finding a warm place. They could of had built the best bunny enclosure with lots of space for him but that would be treating the bunny as a living thing rather than a disposable object. It’s now not been shown for months so assume it died
I don’t think they hold much value for animals lives - like when Jen had actual live mice running around mesh tunnels in her hat and they looks so panicked the poor things…they were then fed to Sam’s snake I think! What an awful last few hours of their lives

Trapping live mice in her witch’s hat for Halloween cos they were being fed to Sams snake anyway.. carbs are the devil, but apparently animal abuse is just fine. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg great minds think alike ^ haha

Reactions: 1
I forgot about that 😢 great Instagram content and attention grabber which is all that matters when planning a costume 😢

Am I monster for hoping the dog rips all the eggs off the wall? I would live for that chaos. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait!!! What????? They now drink caffeine??? And if course the Denners just happen to stop by with diet cokes. They are big time influencers but the brought the Turtle Creek laners come with caffeine?????

Reactions: 3
Wait!!! What????? They now drink caffeine??? And if course the Denners just happen to stop by with diet cokes. They are big time influencers but the brought the Turtle Creek laners come with caffeine?????
Yeah I thought caffeine (because it’s a “stimulant”) was like forbidden fruit in LDS land…. Maybe it’s a special kind…and we will get a code for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looked so lovely and tasteful until that bunny was added!
Just seen that bunny 😂😂 It’s absolutely petrifying! I also don’t think the eggs on the wall look like eggs?

Also, I don’t understand why they had MK’s party at home and not at a venue. The tape has ruined the floor and they don’t even seem bothered. It’s like she’s consumed with seasonal decorating but, not as bothered about general upkeep.

Reactions: 4
Ugh they are such toxic parents. Jen’s stories saying they tell their kids that if they love their parents then they’ll do the dishes, and if they love their parents then the best way to show it is to love their siblings. Love shouldn’t come with conditions. And surprise, surprise, the kids at home aren’t doing their dishes. So does this mean they don’t love their parents? Of course not!

Both food AND parenting come with a side of emotional blackmail in this house ☹

• Wow
Did anyone catch Tiffany and Adam on stories saying how when they got married they needed to go out and find new couple/married friends. Is it me or is that so weird and not normal? So suddenly you’re married and can’t hang out with any single friends anymore? Never heard anything so bizarre in my life.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone catch Tiffany and Adam on stories saying how when they got married they needed to go out and find new couple/married friends. Is it me or is that so weird and not normal? So suddenly you’re married and can’t hang out with any single friends anymore? Never heard anything so bizarre in my life.
Ok. My mouth actually dropped when they said that. Just because you get married doesn’t mean you need a whole new group of friends. You can still be friends with your single friends. That felt pretty toxic.

Ok. My mouth actually dropped when they said that. Just because you get married doesn’t mean you need a whole new group of friends. You can still be friends with your single friends. That felt pretty toxic.
It was pretty weird. Especially when Adam actually said they felt they couldn’t hang out with their single friends anymore because they were now married.. I can’t imagine ditching my friends because we got married and they didn’t, surely it makes no difference - all it is is that they now both have rings on their fingers lol.

Reactions: 5
Just seen that bunny 😂😂 It’s absolutely petrifying! I also don’t think the eggs on the wall look like eggs?

Also, I don’t understand why they had MK’s party at home and not at a venue. The tape has ruined the floor and they don’t even seem bothered. It’s like she’s consumed with seasonal decorating but, not as bothered about general upkeep.
That bunny gives me killer rabbit vibes.
I want to cut the swing down 😖
I see Steve Jnr is still forcing baby SK to learn how to walk. Barefoot in the park with god knows what lurking in the grass!
MK is morphing into big sis and Jens put out that she can’t video the dance comp. Don’t they have child protection laws in Texas. It is years since we could film school events?

Had anyone informed Jen that the first step in ordering a baby gate is *usually* to measure the location in which it’s intended for…? She has 5 kids. Did she really never measure for a baby gate?

Had anyone informed Jen that the first step in ordering a baby gate is *usually* to measure the location in which it’s intended for…? She has 5 kids. Did she really never measure for a baby gate?
Hold on, I’m slow to this party. I bet it’s a set up for a WalMart sponsored ad.

I get that they made their brand through the decor, but bloody hell, I’ve not seen such a pile of landfill tat since……oh their Valentine’s Day theme.
The amount of single use plastic is obscene. Those plastic eggs can’t possibly be re-used, they won’t come off the cardboard. Outfit after themed outfit for them all, Walmart for the day, designer for real life 🙄
There are kids being bombed out of their homes in Ukraine, but hey let’s put Stevie Kate in 20 cute Easter bunny outfits.

Reactions: 7
I get that they made their brand through the decor, but bloody hell, I’ve not seen such a pile of landfill tat since……oh their Valentine’s Day theme.
The amount of single use plastic is obscene. Those plastic eggs can’t possibly be re-used, they won’t come off the cardboard. Outfit after themed outfit for them all, Walmart for the day, designer for real life 🙄
There are kids being bombed out of their homes in Ukraine, but hey let’s put Stevie Kate in 20 cute Easter bunny outfits.
My theory is mormons generally believe they are going to another planet after they die, therefore all their family will be leaving earth and only the stupid carb eating non Mormons will have environment issues to deal with

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My theory is mormons generally believe they are going to another planet after they die, therefore all their family will be leaving earth and only the stupid carb eating non Mormons will have environment issues to deal with
This makes more sense more than some of the actual Mormon stuff I’ve read 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.