Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Isn’t that toilet papering thing an American prank idea that they think is so funny. Along the lines of American pie film etc. I however being in the uk consider it to be vandalism!!

Reactions: 7

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
Tiffany has reached a new low today. Even worse her fil allowing her to share the conversation. The woman is an idiot.

swob1675

Latest crisis in land of first world problems….Tiffany has to get that garland up tonight! Because they’re going to Cancun tomorrow! Guys. I just. Why do I watch their stories?! I know what I’m going to see. I know it’s going to make me loony. But here we are. So disappointed in myself. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Juju

I’m so bored by them constantly doing adverts, constantly doing pointless treasure hunts and playing family games.

At first it was fascinating but now it’s the same old content day after day.

There lives are like The Truman Show

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Steve gives me the creeps. He is ALWAYS lurking about like Jennifer's shadow. I Feel he thinks because he earnes the mega bucks he runs the show 😕
i find his lack of top lip really creepy ....i think its because a friend mentioned years ago never trust a man with thin lips!

• Haha

emmanewbie

I wonder if Tiffany is smashing plates all around her kitchen tonight just so she can sell her new hoover

• Haha

Gemmont

Poor mice were tortured before being fed alive to a snake. I know that snakes eat mice but I think that was cruel to do that to them in their last moments of life. 😢

• Sad

Rubyronron

VIP Member
The kids next! Told to stop whining or walk on her own😡 One small problem. She can’t walk yet. Although she can ski 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha

swob1675

Can you imagine receiving Hermes (monogrammed) gifts because you took your child’s friend over winter break?! I am mind blown. Hermes. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤯

Also, TCL never lets us down with over-the-top, over-the-holidays. I am all aboard the first world problem express to the Deer Valley house for Christmas.

• Haha

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
I typed TCL into twitter and this was the first thing that came up. At first, I laughed but, then I thought, I’d never imagine her ever using one. I just don’t see them as sexual beings 😂
881EDF7D-606C-45A5-B933-A6C44BC65ACF.png

• Haha
Whoever guessed that Kimmy might be pregnant might have a tingo. In Jen’s stories where SK is playing with the dolls, Jen says “are you gonna be a good big sister?” And then hastily adds “someday?” There’s such a slight pause between sister and someday that it made me think that ‘someday’ will be sooner than we think. It also explains Tiff’s manic rush to get pregnant, if Kimmy is already on to number 2.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I know we can’t really impact global warming etc, but I do try and make greener choices where I can. Their footprint has to be that if a small country, the amount of goods, balloons, consumables, flights, cars and now helicopters they use is just so OTT

• Angry