Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they announce the ski lodge? I haven't watched often the past week and don't seem to have seen it? But I thought she said they were going to say which house when the closed and that was a week or 2 ago.

Did they announce the ski lodge? I haven't watched often the past week and don't seem to have seen it? But I thought she said they were going to say which house when the closed and that was a week or 2 ago.
Yes they announced it a few days ago.. the one with the big brown wooden spiraly staircase x

Reactions: 1
Afternoon tattlers. Please can someone explain the thread title to me? I don’t get it and I feel stupid! I’ve been following Jen for a good two years now but must have missed something 🤦🏻‍♀️

Afternoon tattlers. Please can someone explain the thread title to me? I don’t get it and I feel stupid! I’ve been following Jen for a good two years now but must have missed something 🤦🏻‍♀️
jenn and her kids claim they all could afford to buy their houses as they ‘were so frugal’ (said by people who shop shop shop). Kimmy often gives the advice that in a relationship you should always save one persons income as if that’s an option for most! Jenn has now just purchased their third multi million house for the rare occasion they want to go skiing

Reactions: 6
Love how it’s just the young girls learning how to serve and be served tea today 🤮🤮

And no Jen, lifting your pinky finger is not necessary etiquette, it’s tacky AF! Take it from us Brits 🥴

PS I can’t believe we’ve made it onto Thread 2 you guys.. I’m like a proud mama hen 🥲🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 9
jenn and her kids claim they all could afford to buy their houses as they ‘were so frugal’ (said by people who shop shop shop). Kimmy often gives the advice that in a relationship you should always save one persons income as if that’s an option for most! Jenn has now just purchased their third multi million house for the rare occasion they want to go skiing
Ahh thank you! What does the ‘TLC’ stand for in the title? Is it a house acronym?

I know Jen has a cleaner, but does she live there? The house never has anything out of place? They have 2 kids at home, 2 kids and their partners in and out all the time and hosted 2 parties yesterday and she hasn't done a single minute of clean up? It just appears clean again on the next story!

Reactions: 5
Well it looks like Jen is getting ready to put up the Christmas soon!! That's why I started following her in the first place. But I'm beginning to second guess myself as the Falloween was allllllllllllllll over the place and looked so cluttered and junky. I hope Christmas is not so cluttered. Oh btw did anyone see their new cabin? (Mansion) it's beautiful!!

Reactions: 2
I know Jen has a cleaner, but does she live there? The house never has anything out of place? They have 2 kids at home, 2 kids and their partners in and out all the time and hosted 2 parties yesterday and she hasn't done a single minute of clean up? It just appears clean again on the next story!
I know they do things like set up a beautiful table for dinner but then never eat at it, it’s all for show

I wonder if Tiffany is smashing plates all around her kitchen tonight just so she can sell her new hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Tiffany is smashing plates all around her kitchen tonight just so she can sell her new hoover
Nothing would surprise me with these lot 🤣 if she has a swipe up in a few days for plates then we have our answer haha

Also.. Tiffany’s what I eat in a day was the most depressing thing I’ve ever seen 🤦🏻‍♀️ How they function without caffeine for a start baffles me!

Please don’t think I’m a snob but it amused me the other day one of the very few brands who seem to do paid advertising with them rather than just codes and swipe ups is…Walmart!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if Jen claiming that eating pasta cold means that it’s not a refined carb is the final straw for me.. 😬

Honestly I would rather die than live like that. Pasta is life, what a joyless existence 😂

Also, Kimmy’s story blanking out the word gun.. they’re all shitting themselves about shadow bans aren’t they😅🙄
4D111717-C720-4053-834C-301666E7ADFF.jpeg

I also don’t get why they impose such ridiculous deadlines on themselves for everything they do. Trying to start a DIY project with no expertise or equipment with an end of day deadline - like it’s just not going to happen 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why set yourself up to fail like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Heaven help your body has carbs! Cooling it does have some science behind it and it can help diabetics a little but utterly insane for a bunch of physically healthy people who just have eating disorders.

my friend wants to know if the house came with everything right down to tea towels. I would of had Jenn down as finding shopping the most fun part, we know they shop shop shop so having a house to kit out would be fun for 5 minutes. Maybe she got enough of a buzz from buying the house

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.