Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwinMummy

Who in their right minds would cover their baby in snow?! She must have been freezing! She didn't even have a proper hat on either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
With their pro gun stance, days after the shooting playing ‘I’m proud to be an American and the men who died for our freedom’ or whatever the lyric is while showing their 4th of July stuff, my brain kept thinking no it’s little kids who keep dying for your ‘freedom’ and you all keep justifying it and saying prayers. I wonder what Steve shoots, I bet he does big animals like those rich people who go to Africa and pay to hunt lions, elephants, giraffes and others

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Yup alcohol is defo not allowed in Mormon world lol .. when they posted tanner and Katie’s very ‘Mormon’ wedding the British part of me wondered how they all managed to have such a wonderful time without even a drop of the good stuff 🤣
Cannot imagine it for a second.. all giving it 100% on the dance floor without a single G&T, could you be assed? How do they keep their heels on 😩😩

Valentine’s Day will be over by the time they’ve finished decorating
Can’t believe the state of Kimmy and Steven’s house on stories!! Blaming it on moving in a month before SK was born.. isn’t she 9 months old now? 😭😭

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I thought the salty face was due to Jen putting evil carbs in her mouth 🙄
They waste so much food. Cooking it to not eat it. I wonder if Steve Snr was allowed to eat any of the plateful of birthday cakes.
The handprint photo present was a bit of a fail too.
Oh and I still wish they would stop topping that baby with a parcel bow for every occasion.

• Haha

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
My friend pointed out how much weight MK has lost since she last properly appeared, I hope she’s ok and it’s natural. I wouldn’t think much in a lot of families but in a family who has bombarded her with their idea of healthy eating (I remember a long road trip they all listened to a 20 hour audiobook about fasting and avoiding carbs). I worry for her. Tiff is too far down the rabbit hole but I hope MK doesn’t follow

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
I can’t believe Kimmy has put that post on of the valentines mother and daughter outfits.Rather insensitive of her !
I had to come of social media when I lost my baby, it was bad enough seeing babies out and about cos it’s something you can’t avoid but after your loss, it’s just everywhere, you can’t get away from it. My sisters best friend had her baby a couple of weeks later, he’s 4 month now and she still asks if it’s ok to send me pictures or talk about it. She wouldn’t ever dream of doing what kimmy and the rest of her are doing now. I can’t believe for such a happy “we all love each other” family, when it comes down to it, Tiff is crying alone, whilst Jen decorates another mansion & don’t even get me started on the one that begins with S, absolute gremlin of a man. I’m not tiffs biggest fan, but she needs a support network right now to navigate her way through it.

• Heart

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I’ve been banned! Someone commented asking next time Tiffany designs a dress please could she consider being more size inclusive. I commented that the reason the sizes are so small is because it’s a cheap dress from China so designed for smaller Asian bodies and then linked to another site selling exactly the same dress for $78.

love that Tiffany feels they included large people as they had a model who was, a MASSIVE size…12

• Wow

swob1675

Maybe SK doesn’t want to walk on her own because she’s used to being hooked up to those marionette strings. I mean they looked like puppeteers with that kid walker at Disney.

• Haha

swob1675

Oh. My. God. Honestly ffs are they still going on about breadgate?! Seriously like what is actually wrong with them lol…please will someone provide them with some bloody sourdough bread or a recipe or something because this is getting ridiculous now 🤦🏻‍♀️….I get being disappointed when you have in your head your going to be eating something but this clearly isn’t normal 🙈
At this point, I’m more invested in bread gate than the LDS Mating Ritual of Deer Valley. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

taylore

Come on, they don’t even drink caffeinated drinks, alcohol is completely off the table 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ How do they get through the day??
Yup alcohol is defo not allowed in Mormon world lol .. when they posted tanner and Katie’s very ‘Mormon’ wedding the British part of me wondered how they all managed to have such a wonderful time without even a drop of the good stuff 🤣

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Someone tell me I’ve not just seen them take their own tortillas to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Please. I cannot be seeing this right. Surely. Oh my god.

• Haha
They are gluing thousands of small plastic eggs to the wall. Clearly they can’t be reused then? What an abhorrent waste of plastic.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Ugh Jen shared an absolute BS vid about how food and diet cause 70% of all cancers.
I reported the post as false info.

emmanewbie

Comment of the day for me is McKenna Kate casually asking why her 8ft Xmas tree is “so small this year?” My heart bleeds for you darling 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Not going to lie but I’m quite looking forward to Houghtons do the Uk!! I can just imagine them hanging round London in matching duck rain macs. It’s going to be a riot! And interestingly when they are in London do they have to mark everything they try and sell as an Ad as that’s the rule for Instagram in the uk???