Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Steven an kimmy are definitely the scruffiest. Their whole house is constantly a tip. They give me hoarder vibes, they are always getting new parcels of shit delivered, their waste astounds me.

Anyone see Tiffany show off her old bedroom at TCL? I always think their house is gorgeous but the more I see of it the more I think it needs ripping down. Everything is very old fashioned an falling apart at the seams. The tiles in Tiffany's bathroom were filthy an you can tell the room hasn't been updated since the 90s. Considering they're so rich you'd think they'd keep their house up to date.
So many houses in the USA have the same interior design. I think they mistakenly think it looks very European and upper class. The whole house is dated and needs redoing throughout.

Reactions: 8

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I get that. It’s because it’s all sweetness and light, but then you think about things like how they’ve reacted to things like the pandemic, and the freak storms in Texas, and realise that they could do so much more with their wealth and privilege. The sheer amount of plastic, tape and board they were buying (and shilling) yesterday left a bad taste in my mouth, there’s never any thought towards sustainability despite her massive store of decorations.

Then you look at how they treat their pets. To me, it’s nothing but cruel. And the way none of them showed support for Tiffany in the midst of her heartbreaking miscarriage stories, and carried on flaunting clothes/babies/whatever else as normal. I won’t even get started on the disordered eating and the men in the family. Once the wool has been pulled from your eyes, it’s hard to enjoy the superficial decorations stories I find.
I assume the second rabbit is dead. I still can’t believe they got MK bunnies fir easter and then released them. Also why was no one running around the garden looking for the rabbit when the big freeze happened, just praising the bunny that it managed to survive by finding a warm place. They could of had built the best bunny enclosure with lots of space for him but that would be treating the bunny as a living thing rather than a disposable object. It’s now not been shown for months so assume it died

• Wow
  • Sad
Steve Sr. seems SO controlling. Now he’s sending little belle away (against jen’s wishes) for potty training, literally one of the most basic things you teach a dog!
If my husband told me I had to send my dog away for 14 days I would tell him to go fuck himself. They are so rich they could have someone come in and help them train the dog. They do not deserve a dog too lazy to train your dog to go outside.

It really bothers me that they don’t ever DO anything with stevie kate apart from dress her up for an Instagram pic or shove her in the bouncer to watch them decorate!!
Where’s all the soft play trips, swimming lessons, trips to the park, baby massage, mother & baby groups etc 🤯

swob1675

Ok….but your ok to go helicopter shopping? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️…swear she is ridiculous 🙈…..also cheese sandwich gate, I’m actually embarrassed for her harassing that poor waiter over the bread, like how entitled can you be?! What did she want him to do? Go a bake a loaf just for her?….swear, I usually can tolerate them but there she showed her true attitude
That poor waiter. I just love how her first guess is that he doesn’t understand her English. Um no. You’re acting like an entitled **** and you’re recording him while you interrogate him about bread. Wtf.

• Haha

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Steve gives me the creeps. He is ALWAYS lurking about like Jennifer's shadow. I Feel he thinks because he earnes the mega bucks he runs the show 😕

Hope1234

I was just watching Jen's stories. She was on her front porch. I started following her almost 3 years ago. Is it just me or has her decor just started looking junky and just too much everywhere!!! Looking at all that stuff/decor literally makes me nervous. So much junk everywhere.

Katienana

The outfit thing was strange, I would not have even told a mother of the groom I was having an issue with my outfit let alone actually worn the designer dress meant for her!

Reactions: 7

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Kimmy back again with the same dull as fuck puffball pranks 🙄

Tiffany is also teasing some weird matchmaking show.. can you imagine the level of cringe when it’s released 😬

swob1675

I stopped watching for a few days after doughnutgate! How obscene was that?….. Do the Houghtons know or care, that thousands of Ukrainian people are holed up in empty factories and cellars, not seeing daylight; sharing 6 potatoes to make soup for 2 days! That their babies have to wear plastic Carrier bags as nappies, and all of the other complete atrocities that are going on all over the world?
But hey, in Texas TCL Lala land, let’s waste doughnuts and pasta.
Let’s buy an outfit a day;
Lets buy 3 houses!
Todays post is just as sickening, a birthday gift from Jens friend - carry out a facelift for her 🤡
Plus, the creeping patriarch seems to be unable to let Jen do anything alone. They keep getting Weirder and weirder 🤐
If her face gets any tighter it’s going to snap like a rubber band. So weird! This whole thing.

• Heart

squacksquack

Chatty Member
I would love to see Snr’s office in the house.. you just know it’s filled with mounted animal heads. Grim and pathetic. That man has some issues and has spread it to his entire family.
Snr gives off serious small d*ck energy. Killing defenceless animals for fun definitely fits.

swob1675

I thought the house keepers name was something else? I thought Diana was a friend and she’d moved to Dallas from California (I think) and is now working on TCL. They went looking for apartments for her a few months ago - clearly tcl don’t pay enough to get a mortgage
I think the housekeeper is Inglenda? Usually she’s walking by in the background looking at them like they’re batsh!t crazy.

• Haha

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
I feel for Tiff. She shouldn’t have to smile and act like everything is okay when in reality she just lost a baby and she should be able to grieve, show how she’s really feeling and be honest with herself. Selling crap can wait, stupid stuff can wait, how about be a mum and look after her instead of trying to convince everyone they’ll die if they eat carbs Jen?!

emmanewbie

I think hes got covid, even though covid doesn’t exist in this families world. I do agree that it seems like quite a one-sided unhappy marriage though, and god help Kimmy if she puts a foot out of line. He seems quite controlling. Don’t think he’d miss his kids first party for the sake of a fight though, if anything he’d turn up out of spite to make her feel uncomfortable

Tess_Tickles

I see a lot of people in the US using paper plates and throwaway cups. Is it just down to pure laziness?
Did the Houghton’s not take their Housekeeper to the Deer Valley house?
I’d hate to eat off paper plates all the time.

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
I think before her Instagram took off she did it cos she genuinely enjoyed it, give her something to do other than being a mum & a wife. I don’t think she enjoys doing it anymore but now it’s another income to put towards the private jet they’ll probably buy after the helicopter. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I get that they made their brand through the decor, but bloody hell, I’ve not seen such a pile of landfill tat since……oh their Valentine’s Day theme.
The amount of single use plastic is obscene. Those plastic eggs can’t possibly be re-used, they won’t come off the cardboard. Outfit after themed outfit for them all, Walmart for the day, designer for real life 🙄
There are kids being bombed out of their homes in Ukraine, but hey let’s put Stevie Kate in 20 cute Easter bunny outfits.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Why does Steve Sr. give me the creeps? Does anyone else feel the same? I really like Jen and no one else bothers me but Steve Sr. Eeeeewwwwww
Hell yeah, he’s the absolute worst 😂 my ranking in terms of worst to best

1. Steve Snr
2. Steve Jnr/Adam
3. Tiffany
4. Kimmy
5. Jen
6. MK
7. SK

100. Sam the black sheep hero