Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I look at it the more I hate it. It has obviously been bulk bought from the same places as her tit jewellery. It also only fits those who eat nothing and just drink green juice.
This poor woman looks truly awful in it, yet looks amazing when she dresses herself. She looks like she’s wearing a short sleeved wetsuit.

6395D1E9-2256-4B23-9D97-574B4775489E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
When I first saw that dress, the one thing I hated about it was the sleeves! It ruins the dress!!!

When I first saw that dress, the one thing I hated about it was the sleeves! It ruins the dress!!!
And the high neck, the material, the frill around the bottom, the length, the seams, EVERYTHING. It looks so cheap and flammable.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been banned! Someone commented asking next time Tiffany designs a dress please could she consider being more size inclusive. I commented that the reason the sizes are so small is because it’s a cheap dress from China so designed for smaller Asian bodies and then linked to another site selling exactly the same dress for $78.

love that Tiffany feels they included large people as they had a model who was, a MASSIVE size…12

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve been banned! Someone commented asking next time Tiffany designs a dress please could she consider being more size inclusive. I commented that the reason the sizes are so small is because it’s a cheap dress from China so designed for smaller Asian bodies and then linked to another site selling exactly the same dress for $78.

love that Tiffany feels they included large people as they had a model who was, a MASSIVE size…12
Always a little confused by American sizes - is that the same as UK 12 or different? Agreed all the models looked identical and it was a bit cringe to see

also the shoes they had chosen to model the dresses…😳

Reactions: 1
Always a little confused by American sizes - is that the same as UK 12 or different? Agreed all the models looked identical and it was a bit cringe to see

It is a bit bigger than a uk size 12 but they said they had to really size up (Jen wore a medium, and there’s only one size bigger)

I lived in America for a good few years and a US size 12 would be a UK size 14. A medium would be a large etc. Alway think that whatever the US, I will always be 1 size smaller than the UK size

That doesn’t work though because a UK10 is a US6?
I lived in America for a good few years and a US size 12 would be a UK size 14. A medium would be a large etc. Alway think that whatever the US, I will always be 1 size smaller than the UK size

Whilst I am not an expert I have googled this many times and a us size 12 is the similar measurement to a uk size 16. Not exactly very size inclusive but ….
FA51A4A6-61EF-4BCA-A927-D5D135C00AB1.png

That doesn’t work though because a UK10 is a US6?
I don’t think it’s exact. In target or old navy I would be a size 12US and in say Loft for example I could be a size 10US. I’m a UK size 12. I think sizing very much depends on the store (pretty much like here) shoe sizes we’re worse I’m UK size 6 but in home goods I was US size 9

Latest crisis in land of first world problems….Tiffany has to get that garland up tonight! Because they’re going to Cancun tomorrow! Guys. I just. Why do I watch their stories?! I know what I’m going to see. I know it’s going to make me loony. But here we are. So disappointed in myself. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
This Christmas build thing is absolutely absurd. I’ve never seen anything like it. I’m sure it wasnt like this in previous years?? It really feels more like a business this time round? Especially as she said they will be in Utah for Christmas so not even going to see it.. real bizarre. Maybe it’s an American thing ?
Reminds me of the film Elf where they have to get everything in the department store Christmas ready for Santa.

Reactions: 3
Latest crisis in land of first world problems….Tiffany has to get that garland up tonight! Because they’re going to Cancun tomorrow! Guys. I just. Why do I watch their stories?! I know what I’m going to see. I know it’s going to make me loony. But here we are. So disappointed in myself. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
The same reason we all do, they are crazy, over the top American and we can’t believe people like that really exist 😂😂😂 they are a guilty pleasure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish they would stop giving the baby, Chinese manufactured baubles to chew on. They won’t be safe to put in her mouth.

Imagine inviting a load of people off Instagram to woman through your actual home even if it is for charity?

Has anyone noticed that McKenna Kate has been completely ABSENT from Jen's stories? It never used to be that way. And she's one I think is so cute.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.