Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katetotheparty86

Even more odd that Adams dad has checked out her womb etc before they started trying to get pregnant. Imagine letting your father in law check out your genitals. Gynaecologist or not, its weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I screenshot this to post as well 😂 oh the irony. None of your keto crap is “the way god made it” pls Jen pls 😭😭 god made a fuck ton of good-for-you chemicals at the same time he did sugar cane, did he?

Again, I can’t wait to see what Jnr and Kimmy eat for their month long UK trip because most of what they eat is probably outlawed here on a public health standpoint 😅

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Did anyone catch Tiffany and Adam on stories saying how when they got married they needed to go out and find new couple/married friends. Is it me or is that so weird and not normal? So suddenly you’re married and can’t hang out with any single friends anymore? Never heard anything so bizarre in my life.

• Wow

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I can’t help but watch Jen’s stories and now I feel so disappointed and kind of let down by her. I feel like I’ve been conned slightly, not sure why really
I get that. It’s because it’s all sweetness and light, but then you think about things like how they’ve reacted to things like the pandemic, and the freak storms in Texas, and realise that they could do so much more with their wealth and privilege. The sheer amount of plastic, tape and board they were buying (and shilling) yesterday left a bad taste in my mouth, there’s never any thought towards sustainability despite her massive store of decorations.

Then you look at how they treat their pets. To me, it’s nothing but cruel. And the way none of them showed support for Tiffany in the midst of her heartbreaking miscarriage stories, and carried on flaunting clothes/babies/whatever else as normal. I won’t even get started on the disordered eating and the men in the family. Once the wool has been pulled from your eyes, it’s hard to enjoy the superficial decorations stories I find.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I found that all quite hard to watch, SK looked utterly fed up and miserable. That wasn’t a party for her, it was for them and she was treated like a performing monkey at the zoo, so this, do that, go here, now go there and for the love of God stop putting those hideous bows on her head!

Reactions: 10

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
I preferred the outfit Jen pulled together than to the dress she was suppose to wear. But yes imagine wearing the outfit the mother of the groom was supposed to wear. Overall I thought the wedding was lovely - nothing tacky. You can tell Jen didn’t plan it. As for Tiffany and Adam, it always has to be about them.
The outfit thing was strange, I would not have even told a mother of the groom I was having an issue with my outfit let alone actually worn the designer dress meant for her!

Lollipops23

VIP Member
It's a mental health problem at this stage. No healthy person should be this obsessed with their blood sugar.

Plus neither of them look the picture of health.

Hope1234

Why does Steve Sr. give me the creeps? Does anyone else feel the same? I really like Jen and no one else bothers me but Steve Sr. Eeeeewwwwww

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I’ve followed TCL for a long time but recently it’s just got right on my nerves. The decorating is becoming for too trashy and it’s not what it once used to be.

Does anyone know what Steve snr does? How do they have all the money they have to have 3 massive houses and the upkeep to maintain them etc must be ridiculous. And the kids all have their own houses too. Not the ones living at home obvs.

Did notice weight loss on MK and I was 🤔 she’ll be of that impressionable age now where she’ll pick up on the food ways etc and how she looks so I hope it isn’t anything to worry about. The family’s obsession with food is weird. Toxic weird.

Also sick of alllllll the ad’s, links etc it’s like watching a shopping channel now.

Also as a MMC survivor more than once I really feel for Tiff. Didn’t know she’d have one as I don’t follow her.
At age 10 MK was bribed with a trip to Disney if she didn’t eat carbs or sugar for a whole year. She had to restrict her diet to earn a trip to Disney. By age 10 she had also worn a continuous glucose monitor and told it must not spike as it is bad for you and you gain weight. By 11 they had done a long road trip listening to an audiobook (somewhere between 10 and 20 hours the audiobook is) about how carbs are evil and fasting is the key to weight loss and health

What makes me sick is with 2 million income from Steve why are they constantly shilling anything and everything. At least donate that profit to charity each month. I wouldn’t mind sitting through adverts if the money went to charity, instead it just gets added to the huge bank and spent on more landfill

• Wow
  • Angry

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I don’t get how they all wax lyrical about how good a dad Snr is, but they never went to Disney as kids because he didn’t want to queue? 😳

I’m pretty sure my dad wasn’t desperate to take me to a Steps concert circa 1999 but he did.. because he’s my dad? And would do anything for his kids?

I think of the whole fam, Snr is so unsettling. Always creepily smiling but can you imagine how he’d react if one of the kids put a foot wrong. I wouldn’t like to think!

Says it all that he has no interest in spending time with SK. Ugh he’s so unsettling, red flags everywhere.

emmanewbie

I’m in Scotland I might recommend the local Iceland branch in the centre of town. That would be a shock to her system 🤣
Typical ignorant naive pro-Trump Americans

• Haha
  • Heart

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Not Tiffany saying THATS JARED LETO with her chest about a completely different person on the Met Gala red carpet 🙄 awks.

Completely agree re the threading.. i actually admire her for being open about treatments as so many people lie about it, but actually showing the procedure is absolutely gross!
When will people realise they don’t look younger, they just look freakier

• Heart

katetotheparty86

Steven an kimmy are definitely the scruffiest. Their whole house is constantly a tip. They give me hoarder vibes, they are always getting new parcels of shit delivered, their waste astounds me.

Anyone see Tiffany show off her old bedroom at TCL? I always think their house is gorgeous but the more I see of it the more I think it needs ripping down. Everything is very old fashioned an falling apart at the seams. The tiles in Tiffany's bathroom were filthy an you can tell the room hasn't been updated since the 90s. Considering they're so rich you'd think they'd keep their house up to date.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Did I really just see Jen say she was doing an indoor workout rather than skiing, because it was snowing outside..? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9

bellinibobble

VIP Member
EF8140EE-EB4E-4085-B821-0A78AD689656.jpeg

the way they’re so butthurt that a horse owner told them not to feed their ponies 🤢 tell me you’re entitled without telling me you’re entitled.

It’s a known thing that you don’t feed animals that don’t belong to you. Whether that’s pelting a duck with corn or forcefeeding carrots to horses. We didn’t need so many stories of you both ranting because someone has told you no for the first time in your life.

taylore

I took a screenshot and came here to post it!
I can’t even imagine living my life having to have so many stages before being able to eat a few bites of ice cream while on HOLIDAY in DISNEYLAND.
obviously if It were for medical reasons then fine, but these are 3 healthy individuals. McKenna Kate is only an early teenager too 😵💫 talk about disordered eating

Lollipops23

VIP Member
The *state* of Steve riding his unicycle down the middle of the street. Wouldn't you just love to be that poor motorist stuck behind him?

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I have to be honest. I can’t wait for them to come to the uk - her screamy, prancy, look at me in public followed by little jumps and the over the top ness will be met with “you alright love? Yeah? So shut the fuxk up, weirdo…” obviously depending on where they are going in the uk. But can you imagine being stuck on the tube with the two of them and SK?! Or worse meeting them halfway through a nightmare drive at a service station 😩😩

• Haha

Katienana

Who in their right minds would cover their baby in snow?! She must have been freezing! She didn't even have a proper hat on either.
I really didn't like this, she's a human being and not a prop. It felt disrespectful. They should remember as well that people watching might copy and a baby could get hurt.