Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just it though.... she won't do it. 20k a day for 30 days ??? What's the bet there's a random injury in 5,4,3,2,1.........
I would actually say for somebody of her weight, she really needs to build up to it, like add 1000 every 2-3 days. Just going from 10k to 20k in the space of less than a week may lead to an overuse injury.

Fitbits etc are grand as a general indicator like, if it shows 2k steps you know you have been doing nothing but if you hit 10k+ you know you have been moderately active or whatever, but the specifics of 7k vs 8k or whatever are very inaccurate. Having a basic daily target of 10k or whatever is helpful as a general, broad indicator of movement for most people and if you hit it every day it's a good habit, but I wouldn't rely on it for measuring exercise or tracking anything specific

Reactions: 6
lol yeah last night she was getting up first thing to so 5k. then she appeared on beach apparently in agony in sandles talking about doimg 12k. how would she do 12k on sand in sandels ffs. then shes out later and shes done 12k+. did she hook it up to one of the kids ??
Loads of ways to cheat your step counter into clocking up steps, I won’t say them here though because Trishas eyes will deffo be scanning! A friend of mine could clock up 80000 sitting on her ass in an office working 9-5 😂

Towards the end of the latest story she is talking about what she is going to do, she looks down, puts on a “posh” voice abs generally looks shifty. She always does this when she is bs ing

Towards the end of the latest story she is talking about what she is going to do, she looks down, puts on a “posh” voice abs generally looks shifty. She always does this when she is bs ing
Yep she shifts her eyes, I noticed that the other day I can’t remember what it was she was talking about, most probably exercise or getting a walk in.

Reactions: 4
Yep she defo has a tell when she is lying her ass off she looks left lowers the eyes and smirks noticed it a few times now...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is with her accent . I have a very country accent myself but she puts it on more at times , then the next sentence she's pure cork, like an exaggerated accent ( let us not forget the 100× times she has mentioned working in jacobs for 13 yrs that's why people think she's from cork ) not one thing real about this one

Reactions: 3
Not a chance in hell she will do 20000 steps a day… today it’s absolutely roasting and she’s telling us it’s perfect… she literally went out onto the road and took a short video… obvious there is no planning … where is her second gym session this week… didn’t book it… this says it all… Trisha stop embarrassing yourself and change the name of your page to cooking with Trisha… don’t even mention health and fitness because you don’t follow it and you’d be far less annoying… the lies and deceit needs to stop… you will be found out and you will crash and burn…

Jesus what is Lisa Jordan doing sharing trishas story… Trisha is currently saying she never uses any other makeup thanx y and z… she is trying so hard to get a makeup collab… a pure and utter chancer… she will stoop to any level !! 😡

Reactions: 15
Not a chance in hell she will do 20000 steps a day… today it’s absolutely roasting and she’s telling us it’s perfect… she literally went out onto the road and took a short video… obvious there is no planning … where is her second gym session this week… didn’t book it… this says it all… Trisha stop embarrassing yourself and change the name of your page to cooking with Trisha… don’t even mention health and fitness because you don’t follow it and you’d be far less annoying… the lies and deceit needs to stop… you will be found out and you will crash and burn…

Jesus what is Lisa Jordan doing sharing trishas story… Trisha is currently saying she never uses any other makeup thanx y and z… she is trying so hard to get a makeup collab… a pure and utter chancer… she will stoop to any level !! 😡
She’s after a make up collab…..Jesus Christ is rather see one offered to Bozo the 🤡 who actually puts it on better than this one, the hack of her when she trowels it on.

So...12000 steps is roughly about 5 miles, is she claiming she did that last night outside the house without bursting a sweat ?

Reactions: 2

When CT didn’t come knocking —— 😂😂😂 hit up Lisa Jordan 😂😂 this one is an absolute dose. Would love Instagram to do a bot cull and let’s see her true numbers. She needs to step back and change the direction of the page. The only transformation happening is she is transforming back to “poor oul Trish” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not to mention the very obvious showing to camera of the almost used and well broken makeup palette. She'll be doing a haul within the week! Send me freebies pleeese

When CT didn’t come knocking —— 😂😂😂 hit up Lisa Jordan 😂😂 this one is an absolute dose. Would love Instagram to do a bot cull and let’s see her true numbers. She needs to step back and change the direction of the page. The only transformation happening is she is transforming back to “poor oul Trish” 🙄
We are all waiting for that bot cull on Faces by Grace Instagram too. Some media analysis account actually worked her really numbers are bearly 50% of whats actually there, the rest are fake accounts.

When shes lying her voice changes and she looks downwards. Its like she drops her tone and her real normal voice comes through...
You dont need to be a body language expert to see the many changes a person adapts when they're lying...its an interesting science....

IS she going to forget again tonight that she walked earlier? :rolleyes: Who is she doing all these zoom calls with? My company is all still working from home and I have a fairly important position and I don't have as many zoom calls as she does. Are those lies too to make it look like she's busy and important? Please don't let anyone be stupid enough to do a make up collab with her... she has zero skills with make up!! And I thought CT was her all time favourite?

I find it hilarious when she says she's practising self care after washing her hair and face. That's basic hygiene Trisha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She absolutely loathes doing 5k a day - 20K steps a day is never ever going to happen for a week let alone a month.

I only get over 20K steps on consistent days when on city breaks.

On an average day with a walk to/from school X 2 and a dog walk on top of house walking around etc I only hit 13/15K

I'd need another long walk to hit 20K daily, and I don't have time for that ye know on top of work, studying, parenting etc Trisha!!
I got 20k on average when I used to work part-time in a gym pre covid and I was walking around while doing classes plus my own training sessions and walks with the child to the playground etc.. Now at home, I still get a good chunk in but more like 12k-14k average including walks and two daily training sessions (that give fa steps lol) and just being active around the house even when working (standing desk most of the time and just constantly moving around because I can't sit still).
Getting 20k steps in an honest way is harder than it sounds at first, no way she is capable and also it is probably not the best thing for her knees either. Why doesn't she go swimming or uses an elliptical or rower or stationary bike with some resistance training instead of being so adamant about high impact exercises? While walking short distances is actually good for the joints when you're obese, 20k (roughly 16km) definitely isn't, every 10 lbs body weight increases the force on the knee by an additional 30/40lbs with each step.

Reactions: 11
I got 20k on average when I used to work part-time in a gym pre covid and I was walking around while doing classes plus my own training sessions and walks with the child to the playground etc.. Now at home, I still get a good chunk in but more like 12k-14k average including walks and two daily training sessions (that give fa steps lol) and just being active around the house even when working (standing desk most of the time and just constantly moving around because I can't sit still).
Getting 20k steps in an honest way is harder than it sounds at first, no way she is capable and also it is probably not the best thing for her knees either. Why doesn't she go swimming or uses an elliptical or rower or stationary bike with some resistance training instead of being so adamant about high impact exercises? While walking short distances is actually good for the joints when you're obese, 20k (roughly 16km) definitely isn't, every 10 lbs body weight increases the force on the knee by an additional 30/40lbs with each step.

20K steps is not an insignificant number. I often reached it, or slightly more, when I was in front of house positions in hospitality, or when I'd be on a city break as another user mentioned too.

I guess the point is, if she's not doing anything else, and if the steps is just a box to tick, surely there's something fundamentally wrong with that? 20K steps would take her what, 2 or 3 hours to rack up just walking? Like, fair enough if you had 3 hours a day to do nothing but I certainly don't. Interesting to see how it pans out but its a LOT of steps per day with no rest days I'm assuming? Her knees, ankles and hips will be in bits by the end of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.