Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant stand when she does a 5k walk after clearing not doing one for ages and makes such a bloody big deal out of doing one . She just wants constant praise and validation .

Reactions: 14
She is the biggest fraud going. I’d be a similar size to Trisha and seriously struggling at the moment after a devastating loss of one of my family members very recently. I’ve unfollowed her as she triggers me so badly with her lies. She was no more doing half the stuff she was saying she was, and then coming on roaring at all of us as if we were being lazy and to get up and off the couch etc when she wasn’t doing it at all.
I wish there was a reset button for all the time I wasted watching her bullshit stories. She has absolutely zero qualifications to be preaching anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
The woman is deluded. She's telling people she's out for the day (unrequested signings of her memoirs in random shops no doubt) but when she comes back she'll 'give advice on how to get started again'.
What the actual duck!! I'm sure she's been inundated with call outs about lying about all the 5k walks she did these last few weeks. Yet she ignores them all and starts shite talking about misplaced emojis. How about you address the fact that you are the last person who should be advising anyone on healthy living or diet because you don't live healthily OR diet ! Also what the holy jehovah does she be at with the boiled eggs. They look like they've been wrestled from the jaws of a savage. Has she never heard of a knife ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't understand her breakfasts either. Always looks like a snack instead of a meal. And what's with showing how you create revive active? Chuck it in some water? Christ on a bike. Ads are even worse when they're so patronising.

Reactions: 11
She has some neck the way she goes on. Trying to make people feel sorry for her as she has had another reset. How people have not seen through her she is some charlatan, actually sick of her

Reactions: 7
A call with Oonagh from meaghers... please Trisha. The only thing you are consistent with is lying. We don’t need any advice on supplements and vitamins thanks. Not from someone who doesn’t even stick to a routine. God bless and god help any poor misfortunes who think Trisha is being honest and are inspired by her start STOP stories x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A call with Oonagh from meaghers... please Trisha. The only thing you are consistent with is lying. We don’t need any advice on supplements and vitamins thanks. Not from someone who doesn’t even stick to a routine. God bless and god help any poor misfortunes who think Trisha is being honest and are inspired by her start STOP stories x
Empty vessels make the most noise. And she deffo makes a lot of noise

I honestly hope she is not doing another challenge for Debra Ireland! She never completed the October one nor donated the amount she promised 🤬

Reading back on her ‘poor me’ reset post, she noted that she drank alcohol on every break she went on, grand, but don’t forget you said last week you rarely drink and don’t like the taste, FFS

I cannot believe followers are still messaging her asking for help!!!! She clearly cannot help herself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Reading back on her ‘poor me’ reset post, she noted that she drank alcohol on every break she went on, grand, but don’t forget you said last week you rarely drink and don’t like the taste, FF. She clearly cannot help herself 🤷‍♀️
Yes that's the thing, nobody would give a tit if she drank the head off herself or said feck that i'm not walking today i'm wrecked or said i'll devour a big mac right now the sight of these rice cakes making me cry. But its the fact that she goes out of her way to not just exaggerate what shes done but to blatantly lie and concoct scenarios that just didn't happen. Then theres the ridiculously over enthused way she talks about it all. Like omg i enjoyed the gym so much and raving about a piece of lettuce and half a tomato like it was the meal of her dreams. If even half of what she said was true she would be a waif. If insta was audio only you'd honestly expect a davina mc call type to walk through the door given her apparent dedication to training and fitness.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look at her lunch on the go today… absolutely no prep done … all bought from a garage … she is so lazy… for a chef she’s an absolute disgrace… today is only Tuesday so day 2 of reset and she’s buying and eating shite from a garage… and you can be sure there’s a load of chocolate hidden out of sight.z she has all the signs of it… she’s getting very heavy again

Reactions: 18
Im really confused about the snack bars she was showing earlier - why if she's not buying them and she's got the calories wrong in them?

Reactions: 2
Honestly she hasn't a clue it's a nutrition she needs to see she is consuming way too may processed calories and not moving enough if she is meant to be losing weight not a hope she could be a chef if so why hadn't she prepped her lunch so easy to do and lunch was 3 courses ffs

I'm just waiting for her to start talking about acceptance and body positivity and how she's happy with herself as she is.

Yeah I’ve noticed that after all her chat on Sunday that she’s not prepping food and hasn’t been to the gym (how many times did she go, 5 or 6?). I still always feel weird commenting on her thread because it’s as clear as the nose on your face that the woman actually has a problem and I do feel for her in some ways. But then it’s also clear that weight loss isn’t her priority otherwise she’d be saying no to all these trips that take her away from the routine she needs to get the weight off and I just find it disingenuous that she comes on every fortnight (no joke) with her big reset announcement and the ‘if it is to be then it’s up to me’. It’s getting repetitive now.

Reactions: 11
Look at her lunch on the go today… absolutely no prep done … all bought from a garage … she is so lazy… for a chef she’s an absolute disgrace… today is only Tuesday so day 2 of reset and she’s buying and eating shite from a garage… and you can be sure there’s a load of chocolate hidden out of sight.z she has all the signs of it… she’s getting very heavy again
Exactly my thoughts. Obviously ‘meal prep’ will be book number 3. She could have used the time spent promoting the revive crap prepping a tracked meal for the road

Reactions: 4
Pure tit for breakfast
Processed ham, an ok enough (small, won’t keep her full) granola pot and what is essentially a chocolate bar for breakfast?!

She eats so much processed food, full of saturated fats and sugar it shocks me, I’ve really noticed in in the past few days. YES it fits her calories but my god it won’t do her body a bit of good. It won’t make her feel any better.

She’s very undereducated on nutrition. Has she replaced that kinder bar with a banana she’d have gotten her natural sugar hit, potassium, vitamins and carbohydrates for less calories. It’s nearly sad but I’d say if you tried to tell her otherwise you’d be roared at.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.