Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she had just had therapy yesterday morning on her stories. Missouri is hours behind - great commitment from a therapist doing sessions before dawn...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mac N Cheese !!!!!! is she having a feckin laugh???????
Why is there parsley thrown all over it? It looks horrendous. I love mac and cheese but that just looks gross. My own is a lot nicer 😂
Very bad cooking instructions too, cooking the pasta first, then running it under cold water and leaving it to the side.... So it can stick together and get cold? No, you need to make the sauce first, then stir that into just cooked, hot pasta so it melts and combines in. For a chef she hasn't a clue.

Reactions: 8
I find it hard to believe she’s a chef. She doesn’t seem to know much about cooking, from what I’ve seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it hard to believe she’s a chef. She doesn’t seem to know much about cooking, from what I’ve seen.
I'm curious about what kind of training she had too. She doesn't seem to care about the quality of ingredients or presentation at all.

Reactions: 5
I remember gordon Ramsey saying on one of his shows that a bad chef covers everything with parsley or greens to distract from the dish , it’s not garnish it’s cover up. And isn’t that her to a Tee all illusions and trying to pull one over on her audience

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is there parsley thrown all over it? It looks horrendous. I love mac and cheese but that just looks gross. My own is a lot nicer 😂
Very bad cooking instructions too, cooking the pasta first, then running it under cold water and leaving it to the side.... So it can stick together and get cold? No, you need to make the sauce first, then stir that into just cooked, hot pasta so it melts and combines in. For a chef she hasn't a clue.
To be honest my comment wasn't about her method of cooking Mac n Cheese, I didn't even open the link , it was the fact that she was choosing it in the first. Its just such a basic dish in my mind and that's not even starting on the fact its unwholesome as duck surely? its cheese and friggin pasta. I thought someone said she was an executive chef in that places she's always on about ? Was she actually ???

Reactions: 6
To be honest my comment wasn't about her method of cooking Mac n Cheese, I didn't even open the link , it was the fact that she was choosing it in the first. Its just such a basic dish in my mind and that's not even starting on the fact its unwholesome as duck surely? its cheese and friggin pasta. I thought someone said she was an executive chef in that places she's always on about ? Was she actually ???
She was, in Jacobs on the Mall. Her cooking wouldn't give you much confidence

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was, in Jacobs on the Mall. Her cooking wouldn't give you much confidence
Sbe has zero presentation skills for a chef, my plates look way better and i have no training just an obsession with masterchef 🤣🤣
I wonder was she an actual head chef or just a sous chef, anyone that boils an egg, to than reheat it on a George foreman wouldn't really inspire you, and it's comedy gold watching her on tv cooking, i do be howling at the finished dish !

Sbe has zero presentation skills for a chef, my plates look way better and i have no training just an obsession with masterchef 🤣🤣
I wonder was she an actual head chef or just a sous chef, anyone that boils an egg, to than reheat it on a George foreman wouldn't really inspire you, and it's comedy gold watching her on tv cooking, i do be howling at the finished dish !
Her title was Executive Head Chef! As you say, her presentation give me anxiety. It's kinda all thrown together and nothing special. I've never heard of anyone doing that with eggs only her :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 3
She probably was executive head chef … I’m guessing that was a supervisory role that did not involve cooking… I’ve eaten in jacobs many time … the food is absolutely beautiful and beautifully presented… no way did she prepare it… I’d say her job was roaring at the chefs with way more talent than her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She probably was executive head chef … I’m guessing that was a supervisory role that did not involve cooking… I’ve eaten in jacobs many time … the food is absolutely beautiful and beautifully presented… no way did she prepare it… I’d say her job was roaring at the chefs with way more talent than her!!
Or now she's doing it the lazy way, like she is with everything else. I can't believe Jacobs would have her there if she was complete shite. They actually have a good reputation. She's putting no effort into cooking just like weight loss. She must be doing well with people who know nothing about cooking?

Reactions: 5
i just find her choices fascinating. I mean im no chef but i love to cook and experiment and not one of any recipe shes ever put up would i be 'selling' .....either because its too simple or because its down-right assembly ( someone linked her caprese salad earlier ....its slicing buffalo mozz and tomato ffs )
Shes an exec chef with a students palette it seems. mac and cheese like ? Next week...beans on toast !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She loves walking so much she pushes it out until dark!!! Give us a break Trisha… earlier today she was saying she’d get them done at the beach!!! Then posing on the beach like she owns it… I really think weight loss is gone out the window … she used it to gain followers and now it’s all about the money… didn’t feel like her dinner? Very strange after a day on the beach… too much junk I think!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
lol yeah last night she was getting up first thing to so 5k. then she appeared on beach apparently in agony in sandles talking about doimg 12k. how would she do 12k on sand in sandels ffs. then shes out later and shes done 12k+. did she hook it up to one of the kids ??

Reactions: 4
The only time I saw her make lovely looking plates of food was when she went on that camper holiday with Dan Sweeney! So she can present food nicely when she wants to I suppose 🙈

Reactions: 1
lol yeah last night she was getting up first thing to so 5k. then she appeared on beach apparently in agony in sandles talking about doimg 12k. how would she do 12k on sand in sandels ffs. then shes out later and shes done 12k+. did she hook it up to one of the kids ??
Millions of ways to cheat with a FitBit, did a challenge at work once where they got everyone FitBits and people got very creative with it 🤣 and did everything but walking lol until they started requesting GPS and other in app screenshots of all those walks (like yeah Gary how did you manage this 20k walk but your heart rate remained at your resting rate type of stuff 🤣) and step numbers dropped quickly lol Realistically you get around 1000 steps in 10min at average walking pace so yeah she was totally walking 2h today. 🤪 20k steps will be like 3h of walking or 2.5h and being very active around the house.

Reactions: 1
20k steps isn't the easiest to hit on a constant basis if you don't work up to it for a while and it's not your norm. I know some people do it every day but at the level she's at she'll find it tough going.

I second the fitbits being unreliable as a step counter. They are notorious for overestimating what you're actually doing. The ones I had definitely did.

Reactions: 4
I used to follow Trisha ages ago when she was starting off, was pretty impressed with her drive and motivation for starting a really hard process. Then i slowly started to lose interest in her when everytime she came on stories and ROARING 'good morning my witches my witches'' and it was becoming more a cooking page.. But out of curiosity i went onto her page last night coz i hadnt seen anything of her and had forgotten her basically and said this one will have lost a power of weight now at this stage... GOBSMACKED. she's the exact same. HOW is this one even calling herself! Trisha's Transformation" - she's an absolute spoofer like! Shes no more a motivator or on a 'fitness journey' then the cow out in her back fields!!! Really hadnt her down to go down the same route as all the other insta huns and just sell their friggin soul just to gain followers / make a few quid..
but saying all that, the idiot is only fooling herself !!

Reactions: 19
I clock up over 1000 steps by blow drying my hair ffs, they’re faaaar from accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only get over 20K steps on consistent days when on city breaks.

On an average day with a walk to/from school X 2 and a dog walk on top of house walking around etc I only hit 13/15K

I'd need another long walk to hit 20K daily, and I don't have time for that ye know on top of work, studying, parenting etc Trisha!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.