Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friend of mine huge follower of Trisha told me today at lunch she was unfollowing her as all she is doing is getting bigger and bigger am pretty sure lots of her followers must feel this way. She can preach all she likes but unless people see an actual transformation she is at nothing.
I said this in a previous post but Trisha has said she put 10 stone on in 4 years. She's lost a few stones in recent years but it's not like she's lost those 10 stone and then some. That would be an achievement. She's lost a few stone. That is it. Hardly a transformation.

Reactions: 7
No one would have her as front of house at her size. She couldn’t navigate through tables etc. 🤷‍♀️
Never mind keeping the tone down
She was front of house when I went there about 2 years ago (just before covid started) ! She brought out one of our courses too!

Reactions: 1
It’s a strange one - she is clearly not a chef but was executive head chef?!?

She is off again this morning - despite feeling “wonderful” when on her holiday and “not making the same mistakes” and “straight back into it”........If I were her, I would get therapy here in person in Ireland - not on Zoom with someone in America.If you have an issue with accountability, virtual is just too easy.

Reactions: 8
It’s a strange one - she is clearly not a chef but was executive head chef?!?

She is off again this morning - despite feeling “wonderful” when on her holiday and “not making the same mistakes” and “straight back into it”........If I were her, I would get therapy here in person in Ireland - not on Zoom with someone in America.If you have an issue with accountability, virtual is just too easy.
If you can tag your therapist on insta then it's a load of bullshit....

So she was preaching how well she's doing... amazing... Happy.. content...non negotiables.. everyone drink water... move..

But she needs to preach to herself... not her followers...

She is a fraud.. simple... if she wasn't trying to make money off people then I wouldn't even comment as it's her life... but she is making money off her 'transformation '..

Load of 💩

Reactions: 12
He content is just so confusing. She's been on all week saying how happy she is. Genuinely happy she said, had the best week on holiday, best workout ever all week. Feels fantastic. Everything was brilliant. Now she says she's been having a tough emotional week and teary. I can't keep up.

Reactions: 15
And if you say it to her, you will be blocked. Am sure that happens too in real life, she blocks people out, so maybe they have just stopped?!?
I genuinely feel sorry for her with the binge eating disorder but then please don’t try to cash in on “a transformation” with vulnerable people.

Reactions: 11
She was front of house when I went there about 2 years ago (just before covid started) ! She brought out one of our courses too!
Front of house? As a greeter and handing you menus? That’s hardly ‘Executive chef’ duties ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didnt someone comment here aswell before that she didnt leave her job as she makes out and she was actually left go by the restaurant???

Reactions: 2
so basically everything she says to the camera is bullshit ? day to day she shows breakfasts and meals as if shes sticking to a plan. not once does she say ...ah lads went a bit mad last night and inhaled 6 big macs and a family sized pack of mars bars. yet then she write ah last week was a bust but never mentions or acknowledges she misleads her followers daily. How can she justify doing zoom meetings supposedly teaching people how to live their best life ! She ll be back on this evening and wont so much as mention that everything she said to camera last week was a lie !!! 3 days until she has to do 20k steps a day ? She'll be going over on her ankle any day now

• Haha
I really really think trisha needs to step away from Instagram even for a month to get herself sorted. She’s clearly mentally, emotionally and psychically not right and let’s be honest, since she started doing insta full time as her job, that’s when she’s hit the “valley” with her weight loss. I think because she feels happier now than she did before, she’s lost the incentive to lose weight. And that’s fair enough if she’s happy at the weight she is but she’s not.

Didnt someone comment here aswell before that she didnt leave her job as she makes out and she was actually left go by the restaurant???
Have definitely heard her say before she was let go/lost her job during the pandemic.

I really really think trisha needs to step away from Instagram even for a month to get herself sorted. She’s clearly mentally, emotionally and psychically not right and let’s be honest, since she started doing insta full time as her job, that’s when she’s hit the “valley” with her weight loss. I think because she feels happier now than she did before, she’s lost the incentive to lose weight. And that’s fair enough if she’s happy at the weight she is but she’s not.
Lots of wisdom here and I can relate myself a bit having struggled with weight. She may be using the validation from her followers to replace/cover her insecurities around her weight - like a sticking plaster of sorts. As you say, if she was genuinely happy with her weight as is, that would be fine, and is everyone's choice. But I think her feeling of popularity may be papering over the cracks, makes her feel good about herself, and gives her an excuse not to deal with and process her feelings about her weight which are still underneath it all. When others love us and validate us, we don't need to love and validate ourselves as much, but that only really works as a short term solution before it catches up on you imo.

It's corny but until you learn to love yourself, be compassionate and respect yourself and accept your flaws (to an extent - I mean we all still hate bits and pieces about ourselves and our personalities - it's human!!) it's very difficult to find real contentment even with external validation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She finally got the medium dry robe and a large one she was begging for on her stories in Spanish point . Blaggy cow

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She was front of house the last time I was there before lockdown!
I don't understand why Jacobs allows her to tell the lie that she was chef? Wasn't she just on holidays with the owner? Has anyone from there spoken out? If I worked there and continuously heard this lie I think I would say something

Reactions: 2
Trish is a fraud, selling books on weight loss and convincing everyone people that reset is the answer.
That being said there are loads of overweight people out there holding down jobs and working hard (myself included) and to hear people saying she can’t do this and can’t do that because of her size makes me even more paranoid and Self loathing. I do take responsibility for my size but it is damned hard, if it was easy it wouldn’t be a billion dollar industry. But the fat shaming is un-necessary.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why Jacobs allows her to tell the lie that she was chef? Wasn't she just on holidays with the owner? Has anyone from there spoken out? If I worked there and continuously heard this lie I think I would say something
She must have been at some point anyway - these are from 2018 and 2017.

Reactions: 1
Tagged company

Gave size

Dry robes appear

Beggar

As you can see... a medium or large dont fit.

I have an xl... you need room to get changed underneath... she is delusional

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Trish is a fraud, selling books on weight loss and convincing everyone people that reset is the answer.
That being said there are loads of overweight people out there holding down jobs and working hard (myself included) and to hear people saying she can’t do this and can’t do that because of her size makes me even more paranoid and Self loathing. I do take responsibility for my size but it is damned hard, if it was easy it wouldn’t be a billion dollar industry. But the fat shaming is un-necessary.
Fat shaming is never ok. Shaming of any kind is never ok. I take issue with her lies. If she said that she's on a journey that is very up and down for her instead of claiming everything is always amazing I think she would be an asset to the "industry". Unfortunately there are more lies in weight loss than truth. Magic pills or teas that do nothing for you. People selling books just to make money and so on. I lost 4 stone years ago and it was by sticking to healthy eating and exercise. It was difficult and I stumbled and fell back many times until I could make it a lifestyle change. Trisha lacks honesty. You can achieve your goals try not to look at negative comments xx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.