Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Trisha on the original IFS line up? It's on in London this weekend, she hasn't mentioned she's travelling. Perhaps they scaled back the speakers due to COVID

Reactions: 3
She obviously read these comments because she just came on there saying it was an outdoor class!! If gymondo app is so good why does she need to go to a class and if she was using the app like she said she was why the fear of not being fit???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She obviously reads this thread, but I never thought about outdoor classes. She never said she was indoors. Oops! But all the BS about gym anxiety when she posts herself in the gym exercising (lots of eyes on her stories watching her do it) and talks about how the gym is the best thing ever :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I'm all for positivity in your life and putting your best foot forward every day but every single day cannot be the best day of your life. You don't spend your time saying you're the happiest ever constantly. It's all just so false with her. I genuinely can't figure out why I liked her at the beginning.

Reactions: 13
I also liked her at the start .. she talks a good game but once you keep hearing the same BS day in day out and nothing changing it gets very annoying… then when she starts making money from lies!!! She’s advertising a fitness app telling us how fab it is and then she goes off to a gym !! Total contradiction

Reactions: 14
I also liked her at the start .. she talks a good game but once you keep hearing the same BS day in day out and nothing changing it gets very annoying… then when she starts making money from lies!!! She’s advertising a fitness app telling us how fab it is and then she goes off to a gym !! Total contradiction
Not to defend Trisha, but I go to the gym and work out at home. Her making money advertising the app and she doesn't actually use it is what I have an issue with. Has she shown a home work out recently? She dropped that like she does everything else. She makes money of of lies and it's :sick:

Reactions: 7
Is she not speaking at ifs this weekend anymore ?
Ah here, imagine her roaring at a convention of fitness fanatics!! They aren’t a BoPo movement and wouldn’t get that she’s over 2years into a ‘transformation’
She can’t even do a 5km walk consistently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah here, imagine her roaring at a convention of fitness fanatics!! They aren’t a BoPo movement and wouldn’t get that she’s over 2years into a ‘transformation’
She can’t even do a 5km walk consistently 😂
It will be 4 years in February since she started her transformation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Heads up, going by her stories we're getting another self congratulatory post on her feed with a before and after photo about how things have been tough the past few weeks but now she is absolutely thriving (despite her raving for weeks about how much she is loving life & the happiest ever). All more than likely sponsored by Better Help who she just ADORES now...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know i keep saying it but her over enthusiasm for everything is ridiculous. she's like one of those people who professes undying love daily to their spouse over Facebook yet you know right well theyre shaggin all round them ! if you have to keep saying it....it probably isnt true!!!

Heads up, going by her stories we're getting another self congratulatory post on her feed with a before and after photo about how things have been tough the past few weeks but now she is absolutely thriving (despite her raving for weeks about how much she is loving life & the happiest ever). All more than likely sponsored by Better Help who she just ADORES now...
yes here we go with the reset again. suddenly shes saying she hasnt been working on certain aspects over the last couple of weeks as she should have. Yet every single post is that she cracking every goal and living her best life ever.

Last edited:
I know i keep saying it but her over enthusiasm for everything is ridiculous. she's like one of those people who professes undying love daily to their spouse over Facebook yet you know right well theyre shaggin all round them ! if you have to keep saying it....it probably isnt true!!!

yes here we go with the reset again. suddenly shes saying she hasnt been working on certain aspects over the last couple of weeks as she should have. Yet every single post is that she cracking every goal and living her best life ever.

That’s exactly right. She apparently solved the problem of going on holiday and not going home feeling as if her eating and fitness plan were blown up. She felt amazing and full of the joys of life. At some point she is going to have to acknowledge that the only time she appears to be telling the truth is when she is admitting (after the fact) that she has not been doing what she has been telling people she has been. Also known as lying. She has two stories going all the time and it is time for her to put the two together. She is either smashing it or struggling. What she is not acknowledging is that she is, as you point out, clearly not doing it really but pretending she is. She has been on a major stall for a few years. I don’t know what the constant yo-yoing and pretence must be like for her but is is tiring and frustrating for me to see on a daily basis. Her credibility is absolutely shot.

Friend of mine huge follower of Trisha told me today at lunch she was unfollowing her as all she is doing is getting bigger and bigger am pretty sure lots of her followers must feel this way. She can preach all she likes but unless people see an actual transformation she is at nothing.

Reactions: 11
They are not. Either Trisha is a stupid liar or the gym she went to is breaking restrictions and she's stupid enough to share it??
They're literally going ahead everywhere. Nobody is looking at those guidelines anymore, CrossFit other functional fitness classes, bootcamp, HIIT etc. all indoors with loads of people and the gyms are advertising it on their pages and posting pics/videos too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
"I Loved it". Jesus if I hear that one more time.

Also was she supposed to have done a walk with the 'done' post because there wasn't a hair out of place, lipstick on, no sweat anywhere and water bottle still full on a boiling hot day where she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably was executive head chef … I’m guessing that was a supervisory role that did not involve cooking… I’ve eaten in jacobs many time … the food is absolutely beautiful and beautifully presented… no way did she prepare it… I’d say her job was roaring at the chefs with way more talent than her!!
She was front of house the last time I was there before lockdown!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.