Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She Ives in a place called Kilbeheny which is basically the spot where Cork, Limerick and Tipperary meet, so she lives on the Limerick side of the boundary but her nearest town is Mitchelstown where she does her shopping, went to school etc.
Yes we know, the point is Trisha constantly picked and chose restrictions that suited her, not what was actually allowed at the time, and when questioned about it said she was technically in Cork so it was fine 🙄. It's the attitude that's pissing people off.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry the therapy thing was that an ad? Please tell me she’s not advertising with Sinead Hegarty now

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure that kind of training plyometrics e.g. box jumps, and those agility runs etc are great for somebody of Tricia's size. She should be avoiding high impact exercise like that until her joints can handle the impact more easily. There is a lot to be said for simple stuff like an exercise bike and cross trainer for building a base.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry the therapy thing was that an ad? Please tell me she’s not advertising with Sinead Hegarty now
That's what I was about to say! When she started therapy it was so important to find the right therapist and now it's "if it's good enough for Sinead"?? I definitely feel #ad coming on.

Reactions: 7
She isn't too far from Super slimming mom so and dh isn't too far from there either and has NO accent.

Reactions: 2
Eh, what happened to her therapist in Ireland? That she actually had to be accountable to? I guess that didn't suit Trish 🙄 having a random online therapist in Missouri seems like a serious misstep.

Fair enough if she didn't gel with her previous therapist but I feel like she needs someone who is somewhat aware of Trisha's lifestyle which someone in America won't be.

Reactions: 4
Eh, what happened to her therapist in Ireland? That she actually had to be accountable to? I guess that didn't suit Trish 🙄 having a random online therapist in Missouri seems like a serious misstep.

Fair enough if she didn't gel with her previous therapist but I feel like she needs someone who is somewhat aware of Trisha's lifestyle which someone in America won't be.
Agree with you having the old therapist that she had to be accountable to didn't suit her and turning to betterhelp is a misstep. It looks like just more Trisha BS... something she can easily drop

Having been in therapy myself and volunteering at a mental health facility, from what I have seen you are better off working with a therapist who knows nothing about you. No pre judgements that way. Trust me a qualified therapist would pick up on her BS without having seen her IG

Reactions: 8
Omfg even her therapy is an ad now . Guess that other therapist she is seeing didnt want to do freebies or a collab and probably took her job seriously . She's actually on blagging a therapy Ad.

Reactions: 5
Omfg even her therapy is an ad now . Guess that other therapist she is seeing didnt want to do freebies or a collab and probably took her job seriously . She's actually on blagging a therapy Ad.
My guess is she quit because she had to actually face her issues. Like she does with everything else, here's a reset with therapy.... and now with one that does collabs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
If u get blocked when u still follow the person there follow count doesn't go down. So it still looks like she has X thousands of followers.
If you are following and then blocked you cannot unfollow. Shouldn’t work like that but it allows the page to keep you as a number. One of the reasons people like Trisha block so quickly- no loss to her.
No, this has definitely 110% been changed ages ago, blocking is the same as removing someone as a follower. I'd say she just buys herself another bot package to make up for the ones she blocks! :D

Because regular therapists don't do discount codes and swipe ups!

I'm not sure that kind of training plyometrics e.g. box jumps, and those agility runs etc are great for somebody of Tricia's size. She should be avoiding high impact exercise like that until her joints can handle the impact more easily. There is a lot to be said for simple stuff like an exercise bike and cross trainer for building a base.
This a million times, been wondering about it forever, no PT in their right mind would make her do half the stuff when there are tons of alternatives out there for someone her size that won't ruin her joints.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No sign of her yet this morning does that mean no gym session today .....

Reactions: 2
My guess is she quit because she had to actually face her issues. Like she does with everything else, here's a reset with therapy.... and now with one that does collabs :rolleyes:
I in my logical reply to her after I asked for the restaurant recommendations in Clare,I asked for them and Trisha abruptly repliedyou use to follow “ I explained I’m on my own journey I’d she looked back and we are at different stages of our weightless stories” I was then blocked . I guess asks after this I’m what she likes to refer to as trolls ; in my opinion she quit the PT because they challenged her.. and one thing we know from her reset mentality it’s not to move out of that, she like routine, meal prep,5k every day 🙄reset every Monday because it’s FINE. I even in my message because I’m in counselling and I don’t understand how her therapist recommended a reset lifestyle when Trisha has binge eating diagnosis.

I in my logical reply to her after I asked for the restaurant recommendations in Clare,I asked for them and Trisha abruptly repliedyou use to follow “ I explained I’m on my own journey I’d she looked back and we are at different stages of our weightless stories” I was then blocked . I guess asks after this I’m what she likes to refer to as trolls ; in my opinion she quit the PT because they challenged her.. and one thing we know from her reset mentality it’s not to move out of that, she like routine, meal prep,5k every day 🙄reset every Monday because it’s FINE. I even in my message because I’m in counselling and I don’t understand how her therapist recommended a reset lifestyle when Trisha has binge eating diagnosis.
She definitely doesn't seem to like being questioned about anything. Doesn't make sense that she would block you. She's not doing any of the things she says she is. She quit therapy because she's not ready to truly face her issues. She just wants to be famous and popular. I think the things she says make sense, eat healthy, move your body, drink water and if you need, go to therapy or seek other support. There are groups out there that support each other. She can't stick to those things. Keep going as you are, I know you will accomplish your journey!

Trish avoids accountability full stop. She runs at the first sign of challenge. She looks so angry in the gym and I don’t think she enjoys it… I’d say she gets all that for free and the gym gets the publicity… she is no advertisement for health and fitness … totally agree that those exercises are not suitable for her… don’t know how her knees and hips are holding out!!! In all fairness getting a therapist in Missouri is BS… an American therapist costs well over €100 per hour!!!

Reactions: 12
Trish avoids accountability full stop. She runs at the first sign of challenge. She looks so angry in the gym and I don’t think she enjoys it… I’d say she gets all that for free and the gym gets the publicity… she is no advertisement for health and fitness … totally agree that those exercises are not suitable for her… don’t know how her knees and hips are holding out!!! In all fairness getting a therapist in Missouri is BS… an American therapist costs well over €100 per hour!!!
Just an FYI on the American therapist. Betterhelp is therapy you can do via text, phone and/or video chat. Ive heard it advertised as a sponsor for a number of podcasts I listen to. It's advertised as more affordable and flexible (you can get in touch with a therapist anytime). I just checked the website and it says it's $60-$90 monthly. Since they sponsor my guess is Trisha would get involved with them for the freebee and not the actual counseling. I have no idea if it's any good. Just hear their ads all the time

Reactions: 6
Just an FYI on the American therapist. Betterhelp is therapy you can do via text, phone and/or video chat. Ive heard it advertised as a sponsor for a number of podcasts I listen to. It's advertised as more affordable and flexible (you can get in touch with a therapist anytime). I just checked the website and it says it's $60-$90 monthly. Since they sponsor my guess is Trisha would get involved with them for the freebee and not the actual counseling. I have no idea if it's any good. Just hear their ads all the time
Oh that makes sense … she’s jumping on the bandwagon early so to get a collab… wait for it now.. she will be roaring from the rooftops that is transforming her life… give me strength!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.