Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
I feel so conflicted about Trisha and her presence on social media. I believe that she is struggling so much in her weight loss. As someone who is in the (life-time) phase of weight loss maintenance, I know how hard and relentless it can be when the struggle around weight gain (whatever the reason for it is) is front and centre every day. Whenever I would lose a significant amount of weight, some people would treat me differently. This was probably a combination of interest on their part as to how I was losing it, or a better mood on my part and being more open to engage with people socially. This proved to be disastrous for me in that when I started to gain weight again, I withdrew from those people as I don’t know how to handle the contrast between being congratulated on losing weight and feeling that there was an awkwardness because I was visibly getting bigger. It was really hard to deal with. I feel that Trisha is there now. My heart goes out to her on that level: whatever the reason is for her inability to lose weight, she has brought an awful lot of eyes on her and that must be pressure filled on top of everything else. However, this does not excuse the manipulation and absolute brazenness of her coming on sm every day and representing herself as some kind of lifestyle/weight loss guru and selling, selling, selling. Setting up questions (today’s being about walking) for no other reason than it prompting the fitness app and the watch and the shoes etc. Enough.
The trouble is that she can’t lose (pardon the pun). If she gets back on track at some point and does the things she says she is doing (but is not) then she will look as if she knows what she is doing and her books (please, not another one) will sell. If not, if she goes back to where she started, then she will always have the reason of addiction/ injury/ whatever it is she struggles with and that will be the sympathy getter for her. The majority of people who follow her on insta are not really paying attention. They give her likes and comments but don’t really see her and if they do, still give her the odd generic motivational comment. All I can do is vote with my unfollow and hope that she becomes honest with herself and does the right thing which is to stop lying about her life. Admitting that things were not going well (after the fact) but that she has now “reset” etc., does not help anyone. Weight loss is hard enough without the amount of mis-information and terrible advice she gives. She should not be considered an inspiration to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She is the biggest fraud going. I’d be a similar size to Trisha and seriously struggling at the moment after a devastating loss of one of my family members very recently. I’ve unfollowed her as she triggers me so badly with her lies. She was no more doing half the stuff she was saying she was, and then coming on roaring at all of us as if we were being lazy and to get up and off the couch etc when she wasn’t doing it at all.
I wish there was a reset button for all the time I wasted watching her bullshit stories. She has absolutely zero qualifications to be preaching anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
She'll be one of the health experts on Operation Transformation next !!! Now Mary, for a sugar snack you can have a curly wurly as they're only 97 calories. I myself had 123 curly Wurlys last night as I'm Banking them, so it just means I won't eat any curly wurlys in August and Sept of 2026!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

brandambassador

VIP Member
Absolute fraud!! 26 active minutes???? 23.6k steps?
For anyone who doesn’t have a fit bit the active zone is the time exercising and the point your heart rate is increased. She adjusted the steps & distance but the time tells the truth. Probably swinging her arm on the arm chair all day. Absolutely caught rotten.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Pix_

Regarding a new thread title I think we all loved "liar liar three dry robes on fire", can't remember who said it but it's brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

brandambassador

VIP Member
I am both fucking thrilled with this fact finding and absolutely disgusted at her on going fraud. I’m emailing her from my own email. I’ve nothing to hide. She can share my email I’ll be telling the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lovelula

VIP Member
Well well the Galtee Roar has been silenced🤭🤭
She must be down at Annie's with a snack box and a bottle of wine either side of her.
How embarrassing, and it was such a small mistake in the end that caught her...well done @brandambassador for spotting.
I dont have a Fitbit so wouldnt be tuned into zone minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Sent her a totally benign message about how allowing the derogatory comment to be seen might be hurtful to the person and she replied, like butter wouldn't melt, "I wasn't posting anything to be rude, I've always been grateful for the support from my followers" and then blocked me! Grateful my arse if something so minor gets a blocking 😂😂 she seems extremely manipulative.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
The same kind of person that puts that pic on a book when that's not what she looks like....
I laughed when I saw her this morning going to the friggin warehouse to sign the books like shes JK Rowling or something, minions loading them up on the desk for her. Jesus wept woman, its not Great Gatsby you wrote love ! Though it is a work of fiction! The poor girls are probably saying who the frig is this wan....cause she defo isn't your wan on he cover ! She has serious notions.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Real with fitness

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ is she for real… she is actually on Instagram talking about the dangers of digital distortion… how much more fake can she get… the brazenness of her preaching about not editing photos and setting a good example to the younger girls… this coming from the queen of editing … and her post was an ad for dove … how do companies actually pay money for a con artist like this… anyone with half a brain would realist that her photo on the cover of her book is edited !!! She then edited a photo of herself saying how scary it was for her and it was her first time ever editing a photo …is there no end to the madness!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Real with fitness

Chatty Member
She thinks she’s cute by banking… the whole idea is to confuse everyone so she can show a step count of 14000 and say she’s banked 6 already!!! During one of the lockdowns I did a million step challenge … it took about 7 weeks… I was doing about 20000 to 25000 steps a day … that was between 17 and 22km a day… I’m far fitter and lighter than Trish… it nearly killed me… my knees were decked after it… my hips were sore… There is no way she will do 20000 steps for 30days!!! Anyone would struggle… she knows so little about walking and steps and distance that she didn’t realise how big a project this is!!! If she is doing it she will drop serious weight this month so we need not wonder … her size will tell the truth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

TikToc

VIP Member
I just donated another 100 euro on your behalf

I'm donating 100 euro on your behalf
What the hell? Are you looking for a medal? She is representing Debra and has widely advertised the fact. Please don't feel the need to donate on my behalf, I think your remarks to people with very valid comments are absolutely vile. It's wonderful that you are in a position to randomly donate huge amounts of money, when people are genuinely struggling and try to donate what they can. I'm sure they don't need you rubbing their faces in it.

Lolo19

As a society we have so much to answer for if we have allowed some one give up a proper job and instead earn a living from putting up videos on how to make porridge. Shame on us all.

• Heart
  • Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
What is she at " Banking steps " for the next day so she dosent have to do 20k . Sure that's outright cheating . Something trisha wouldn't be use to 😒😏🙄
So what is it exactly that she’s saying here…that she did 26000 steps yesterday so she could “bank” 6000 for today and tomorrow? FUCK OFF Trish, we all know you didn’t do that many yesterday you fantasist, and it’s 20000 steps a day, A DAY. Fess up if you can’t manage it, don’t be feeding the fools lies expecting them to believe you, people might have more respect for you if you cut the 🐂💩

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Pix_

Why does she even need a dry robe? For the one sea swim she does a year?
I sea swim 5 times a week and I don't have a dry robe, I've a towel like normal people. Dry robes are for the ones standing around with posh coffees 😂

• Haha

Influenced

Chatty Member
Why is she telling people how to pack school lunches? She lives at home with her mom. Literally has zero children. I really wish these aldi collabs were based on talent not insta followers

• Heart