Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making an absolute tool of herself with her carry on, I’m absolutely mortified for her. Did anyone get to read the message?
Tignam done that to me the three times she blocked me . Yes 3 times 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had a notification that she sent me a dm... but when I clicked into it I was blocked... so you don't get to read it .. unless u are super quick...

Reactions: 2
She is showing her true colours now… not so sweet now is she when she’s found out … behind the scenes she’s a nasty piece of work… imagine replying to somebody just to let them you she blocked them… Trish is a bully and a spoilt brat who can’t accept responsibility… she needs to come on Instagram and admit what she’s done… never going to happen because companies would drop her like a hot cake… glad that she has been shown up on a public forum where she can’t control the content that’s seen

Reactions: 17
Their was 51 comments on her.ie before I went out on my walk and I’ve come back and had a look and theirs now 64. She’s actually making things worse for herself now. I bet she didn’t think people would come on in the comments section and call her out over her blocking spree, she might not be able to see it but everyone else can.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
On the earlier threads you'd have people cut throat defending this fraudster and I'm delighted people are finally seeing the real her . We always called it like it was here . Glad the eyes are opening

Someone just said on her.ie that she blocked them for just liking a comment, how absolutely sad it is that rather than pull her big girl pants up answer the questions put to her she just blocks like it never happened.. there must be crisis talks in limerick tonight !!

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion :

Trishas transformation gets cocky and blocky, 20k steps you say , I thought you meant €20k my way.

This could have been her opportunity to come clean and play on people's good nature. But no she locks down and starts blocking everyone and unlike her own page when people are blocked and they can no longer comment. Now because it's on a different page, she can block but not on the her.ie page. She did not think this through and I bet there is major panic going on. Sisters to the fore tonight but it'll be difficult to come back from this. Guess Tattle will be blamed for trolling and causing major trauma and she still won't take responsibility for her lies and fraud.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.