Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may benefit from Covid as far as publicity is concerned.. she will be able to do phone interviews instead of in studio. However, any in-person pr will be disastrous- she looks more or less the same as the last time she was plugging the first book. Don’t see any way this is going to work for her. This is someone who doesn’t have her dm’s open because she can’t take any type of criticism, constructive or not. I don’t see how she will be able to spin this in any HONEST way. This may be a long week for her if her very nervous 6 week countdown (ffs) announcement today is any indication.

Reactions: 8
Respectfully disagree without arguments. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Any one who promotes a worthy charity is going some good. Attack whatever else you want but that's low. I'm sure those that DEBRA supports rather the money raised rather than if someone walks 100k.

I have done fundraisers for cancer charities despite never having cancer... Should I only stick to charities with diseases I have suffered from? I can't fathom the logic

Any one who promotes a worthy charity is going some good. Attack whatever else you want but that's low. I'm sure those that DEBRA supports rather the money raised rather than if someone walks 100k.

I have done fundraisers for cancer charities despite never having cancer... Should I only stick to charities with diseases I have suffered from? I can't fathom the logic
She is a fraud.I would buy the daly dishes new book faster. Being real costs nothing 😝

Reactions: 4

I think it was more the brazen hyprocrisy of her being like 'yay charideeee' when she couldn't be arsed to follow through last time was the real issue. You are right though, no publicity is bad publicity really for a charity when someone with a platform and a (debatable) following promotes their work. Unless it was Jimmy Savile and some children's charity etc.

I'm wondering with the book if she's waiting until it comes out to announce that she's let herself go a bit bla bla fakery COVID bla....and now she's going to RESET with you guys at the same time if you buy the book. Let's all beat the bulge together!!!!!!!11111!!!!! There might even be some plan (knowing her) where you can buy a membership or something equally money-generating to follow the RESET with the lovely Trasha. Perhaps as the coin rolls in she'll finally do something about her weight for her own good.

Reactions: 8
Just stumbled across Trisha.... Wow what an old fraud 😂 Who would buy a book or hire this woman to talk about weight loss and wellbeing?

I am stunned that not one member of her family or friends was honest with her about how awful the outfit to that wedding made her look, definitely not a flattering style for her 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she stick that concealer wand in her eye on purpose to try he relatable how many times has she uploaded a video like it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She sounds like she was out on a drink bender last night . Every weekend she sounds the same . I think she's doing more than secret eating.

Reactions: 6
And the whole 'don't eat shite today just because ur hungover' is a bit hypocritical. She is forever saying if you feel like having something you want then have it but does that rule only apply to her

Reactions: 6
She’s talking to herself when she posts those nonsense posts. ‘Get yourself a walk and have some water’ - is this happy Trisha ? Fat Trisha ? Old fat Trisha ? Or new fraud fat Trisha ? Nobody would care what you weighed and would urge you to love yourself any size if you weren’t conning a nation. She she has a discount code on a few fitness app coming today? So did fiit stop paying? Or sis she stop exercising ? Or both? She’s an absolute laughing stock

Reactions: 12
Definitely hungover and I’d say the Fiit app dropped her... she’s the worst advertisement for anything connected to a healthy lifestyle!! She looks as big as ever... I would never judge anyone on size but she’s making money from her claims at weight loss... she needs to leave Instagram, get a proper job where she has to move a bit and when if ever she loses weight come back and then she might have a bit of credibility... at the moment it’s just embarrassing... these companies are just using her platform to sell their wares... the whole thing is ridiculous

Reactions: 10
Why does everyone think she’s hungover, not having a go or saying she’s not just genuinely curious as what gives it away?

Imagine if her book launch was pre covid times, on the tv shows plugging away, doing actual book signings with ppl queuing up to buy it , dya think there would actually be a 2nd book ????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.