Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have a face on her when she’s to go for her walk, she seems to really loathe doing it.

Reactions: 9
I think a lot of her followers are strangely addicted to her, well I am! I just keep watching n waiting to see if she will lose weight or if she’ll disclose another loss. Obviously she’d never disclose a gain until the end of the year or in jan 🤪
I asked her about her book in a q&a about 6 weeks ago n she said there was no truth to it so more lies there. And the way she sets herself up during her live cooking demos - she has the electric hob/ cooker up so high so that nobody can see her stomach

Reactions: 8
I came across a video yesterday on Youtube by Obese To Beast who has lost lots of weight and kept it off. He was speaking about how terrible an idea it is to be giving advice to people on what to do to lose weight, being a brand ambassador for anything weight loss when you're still trying to lose weight yourself and with thousands of people watching. Trisha should watch it. It might be an eye-opener. I doubt it since she's embraced the advertising life as her income but it's setting herself up for failure when you're telling people how to lose weight successfully when you're still trying to figure that out yourself.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she’s the car crash and her viewers are the rubberneckers - gruesome to watch but they slow down for a gawk all the same 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of her followers are strangely addicted to her, well I am! I just keep watching n waiting to see if she will lose weight or if she’ll disclose another loss. Obviously she’d never disclose a gain until the end of the year or in jan 🤪
I asked her about her book in a q&a about 6 weeks ago n she said there was no truth to it so more lies there. And the way she sets herself up during her live cooking demos - she has the electric hob/ cooker up so high so that nobody can see her stomach
Will be interesting to see now what her big announcement will be this Friday, I was assuming it was about the new book coming out.

Reactions: 1
Is she for real... she’s actually on her story there talking about how bad it is to be using filters... she has some neck I’ll giver her that.... she’s some liar!!!

Reactions: 10
Is she for real... she’s actually on her story there talking about how bad it is to be using filters... she has some neck I’ll giver her that.... she’s some liar!!!
And she filtered to death herself most of the time ... 🤦

Reactions: 6
Omg she is actually a dose. Of course she is nervous about coming out of lockdown - people will see what she is really like.

Will be interesting to see now what her big announcement will be this Friday, I was assuming it was about the new book coming out.
Probably is about the book but she doesn’t want to give it away before the official announcement - shameless

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And she going all out this week with her walking and her reset... I hope to God she’s not on late late show... the nation does not need her at this point!!!

Reactions: 9
I'd have anxiety myself if I was announcing a book we've known about since January and I was a complete fraud .

Reactions: 7
Youd swear she's off to do a 20km run everyday the way she hypes up her 5km walk. Like she seems to really really hate it and doesn't take any joy from it.

Reactions: 2
How does she video herself running?is she with someone or does she prop the phone on a wall and do the jog for the video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she video herself running?is she with someone or does she prop the phone on a wall and do the jog for the video 😂
She obviously put the phone there. Walked like a slug back to where she was and ran towards the camera. Gway from me Trisha you fool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.