Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a fraud and yes the face of her when he puts the camera down. Very clear to see her photo has been photoshopped

Reactions: 13
Watch the video in her stories of the photoshoot...as soon as the photographer puts the camera down she looks so aggressive stomping away.
I'd say she has to get her own way on things.
Her face when she does it!!! True colours.

I have to say I am so disappointed that a publisher is being as irresponsible as to give someone who clearly has a very unhealthy relationship with food a platform to spout any kind of ‘advice’ to other people with weight/health issues. They should be utterly ashamed. So reckless.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't feel like hoovering the car out yesterday so I'm just gonna go and reset today ... or maybe since its the weekend I will take it off and come back Monday? But wait ..I can just reset again and come back mid week ? Thats her bloody logic !!! Its why she is very much morbidly obese talking through her arse with " all the exercise she does " She is a promoter of obesity! I love how she got someone to calorie count the recipies since people have always been asking her about calories etc and she would say " sorry I don't know " . Pathetic . We all knew here this book was coming . Even though she lied about it when questioned. Not her first set of lies on this . This isn't a journey or transformation anymore . She is happy being obese . That's her right. But don't go flogging yourself and weightloss guru of the 21st century. She wants to be a pure insta hun and tbh famous aswell. Thats it .

The longer this goes on , the more she is filtering and photoshopping pics . That book cover looks like they shaved a good 3 stone off her with photoshop .

Reactions: 18
Her face when she does it!!! True colours.

I have to say I am so disappointed that a publisher is being as irresponsible as to give someone who clearly has a very unhealthy relationship with food a platform to spout any kind of ‘advice’ to other people with weight/health issues. They should be utterly ashamed. So reckless.
The publishers are in the business of making money. They know that the people will lap up Trisha. They are not accountable to anyone. It's the fools who buy the books are accountable to themselves

Reactions: 10
Hang on, she denied there was a book since it was in the paper or wherever months ago. Why all the lies ? Zero interest in her such a disingenuous person, but SM is her income now so she has to shamelessly keep selling regardless of being accountable. Way too false for me. Shame on her

The publishers are in the business of making money. They know that the people will lap up Trisha. They are not accountable to anyone. It's the fools who buy the books are accountable to themselves
This is true but mainstream publishers don’t publish books on many things that are technically legal but mega crappy, so there is a line in some ways. At this rate I’ll be releasing a book soon on my journey to the Olympics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she not be embarrassed when that photo on the cover isnt her true self... no wonder she was nervous.... fraud... shame on her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s Brian Keane that bought them another fame hungry friend of hers 🙄

Reactions: 6
The photos of the food in the video on her story look nothing like the food she presents on Instagram. Not a hint of parsley or mint fucked on top of porridge for ‘aesthetics’ to be seen

Clear as day she’s had little input into the recipes in the book.

Reactions: 8
The photoshop has gone way too far... is she so silly that she can’t see they have made her look so slim it now looks as if she’s put on a few stone...

Absolutely raging with Brian Keane supporting this fraud 🤬🤬 10 books he bought!!! To be fair he is a fountain of knowledge in weightloss, working out etc and then he goes and pulls this card, you'd think he'd know a weightloss fraud when he sees one, FML 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Absolutely raging with Brian Keane supporting this fraud 🤬🤬 10 books he bought!!! To be fair he is a fountain of knowledge in weightloss, working out etc and then he goes and pulls this card, you'd think he'd know a weightloss fraud when he sees one, FML 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t know why her book bothers me but it does. Actually I do know why, it’s because of the lying, my gosh I have loads of weight to loss myself and if I thought she had anything to offer I’d be buying it. But it is the downright lies and photoshopping. She has some nerve I will tell you that. Her weight loss is her business, however the fact she is trying to con people out of money makes my blood boil. Can people not see what is in front of them? I am gobsmacked that anyone falls for this.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.