Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which beach do you plan on going to in Limerick seeing as you can only travel within your county ? Trisha the proud Limerick lady

Reactions: 10
That’s still not to the beach for Trisha though 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not that it will stop her. 🙄 god she is a dose

Reactions: 11
So most definitely the camera does not lie! No filters available to use on ‘Live’ cooking 😂
The difference in the videos and the grid filtered photos is unreal.
So she actually lost her job, she was let go, not by choice at all. Another lie.
And she looks hungover this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So most definitely the camera does not lie! No filters available to use on ‘Live’ cooking 😂
So she actually lost her job, she was let go, not by choice at all. Another lie.
Did she say why she lost her job, I haven't followed her in a long time. She seems so childish and delusional.

Reactions: 7
How do you know about the job? Interesting, she always made it seem like it was very choice to leave and move on to something else. If that's not true I can see why she's so desperate to make influencing work.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do you know about the job? Interesting, she always made it seem like it was very choice to leave and move on to something else. If that's not true I can see why she's so desperate to make influencing work.
I was under the impression she left because she was being put on PUP because of Covid?

Reactions: 2
Her top is far too tight on her, can’t be comfortable at all. The two of them shouting at each other, I lasted 5 minutes. Wonder does Trisha ever look back on her videos, does she not realise people can see she hasn’t lost weight. If she is serious about this cooking (fair play to her if she can make a go of it - other people seemed to enjoy it) she should be branding herself properly. Get herself proper fitting catering clothing for a start and stop shouting...

Reactions: 6
NOOOOO DID SHE SAY THAT ABOUT THE JOB ??? you are JOKING ... what an absolute LIAR ... New low for her even

Reactions: 3
I didn’t take it up as her having lied previously. She did lose her job last year because of covid, she mentioned the PUP several times.

Reactions: 4
You would not say ‘lost your job’
You would say when restaurants closed or when I decided to leave/not go back
They may have been looking for an excuse to get rid of her to be fair
To be fair Trisha is not the most eloquent. I don't think her saying she lost her job automatically means she was fired. She obviously lost it due to Covid initially and then someone decided she wasn't going back. We don't know if that someone is her or her boss.

Lots of people "lost their job" due to Covid and say so. Again, do you know she was fired?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She went apeshit on my friends once who dined there every month because she decided they didn't need to de-tail the prawns or something. They mentioned it and she came out for thr kitchen like a bull and made a show of them. They never went back . Regulars for years

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm the last to stick up for her but she was talking about when she didn't have work at the very beginning of lockdown and we know she didn't leave her job or get fired until August. Yes she has never actually said if she left or was pushed but when she was talking about not being busy at the start of COVID she meant when she was first put on PUP.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure she has said she made the decision not to go back because of the unsociable hours she worked, and how her healthy new lifestyle didn't equate with those hours, or something along those lines in short it came across that she made the decision to leave, also omg the live with doireann, sped through it, but very uncomfortable forced humour, and why oh why do instagram'rs not realise when they do live video's we can see the difference to the posed grid still pics , if you took a vid of me and screenshot one frame thats exactly how i look!! Very sad really

Reactions: 8
I think u can be any weight in the world if u own it. If u have confidence in ur appearance anyone can be beautiful and sexy. Obviously losing weight is difficult and I hold my hands up to all the amazing people doing it. But until the issues are addressed it doesn't matter if she is a size 20 or size 2. People can be miserable skinny or fat. Some people struggle to gain weight and that's a huge struggle for them. I think she is trying to fake it till she makes it but she has really fallen into the Instagram trap. Someone with confidence issues suddenly getting praised and acceptance will continue to strive to hold on to that at all cost and she has lost the whole point of losing the weight it was for herself and her health. Now it's all about ads and promoting the new book or the cooking classes. I think she should just be focusing on getting her head sorted. The life of Instagram is not for everyone.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.