Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think u can be any weight in the world if u own it. If u have confidence in ur appearance anyone can be beautiful and sexy. Obviously losing weight is difficult and I hold my hands up to all the amazing people doing it. But until the issues are addressed it doesn't matter if she is a size 20 or size 2. People can be miserable skinny or fat. Some people struggle to gain weight and that's a huge struggle for them. I think she is trying to fake it till she makes it but she has really fallen into the Instagram trap. Someone with confidence issues suddenly getting praised and acceptance will continue to strive to hold on to that at all cost and she has lost the whole point of losing the weight it was for herself and her health. Now it's all about ads and promoting the new book or the cooking classes. I think she should just be focusing on getting her head sorted. The life of Instagram is not for everyone.
Exactly this 👌🏻

So most definitely the camera does not lie! No filters available to use on ‘Live’ cooking 😂
The difference in the videos and the grid filtered photos is unreal.
So she actually lost her job, she was let go, not by choice at all. Another lie.
And she looks hungover this morning
She went apeshit on my friends once who dined there every month because she decided they didn't need to de-tail the prawns or something. They mentioned it and she came out for thr kitchen like a bull and made a show of them. They never went back . Regulars for years
That sounds exactly like the Trisha I first met at a small casting call in 2018 where she supposedly got bullied because of her weight on the way there and made a whole dramatic story out of it. It wasn't even a casting call, just a small brand looking for people to tell their story but Trisha never bought a piece from them and knew nothing about them. The "casting call" (so small I wouldn't even call it a casting) was only mentioned on the brands website, 3 months later she was saying on Insta how those product changed her life since she found them years ago (the brand was barely a year old at this stage)... pure cringe as I heard her saying same day of "casting" she didn't even know what the product was about but she liked the name of the brand and thought why not (reality: her sister found about it and send her). That was her first step into late late too and now apparently she has forgotten about the person who made that possible for her but that's a story for another day. She's a liar and always been and all has been directed and constructed by her sister and her media team.

I didn’t take it up as her having lied previously. She did lose her job last year because of covid, she mentioned the PUP several times.
She mentioned it so it must be true lol

I'm the last to stick up for her but she was talking about when she didn't have work at the very beginning of lockdown and we know she didn't leave her job or get fired until August. Yes she has never actually said if she left or was pushed but when she was talking about not being busy at the start of COVID she meant when she was first put on PUP.
Let's put it that way, she hasn't actually worked there 'for real' long before covid... they would be more than happy to have an actual reason to lay her off.

I'm pretty sure she has said she made the decision not to go back because of the unsociable hours she worked, and how her healthy new lifestyle didn't equate with those hours, or something along those lines in short it came across that she made the decision to leave, also omg the live with doireann, sped through it, but very uncomfortable forced humour, and why oh why do instagram'rs not realise when they do live video's we can see the difference to the posed grid still pics , if you took a vid of me and screenshot one frame thats exactly how i look!! Very sad really
I think she forgot the part where the owner disagreed with literally everything she did and didn't want the social fame she created as it was creating negative rep for the place.

I'd say her family are afraid to say two words to her. Can you imagine what she'd be like with constructive criticism? Worse than an angry toddler.
No, her family are just different versions of Trishas, fame hungry individuals who'd sell their souls for free tat. Her sister actually created the whole Trisha act to push her to fame and don't ask me how I know but I know. Point is family is exactly the same all out for fake fame, they'd be on a crappy reality TV show the second someone would offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
4E3DA217-3D42-49EE-ADAB-D4408EB8CDB3.jpeg

She's not very wide left to right (hence all the front-facing poses with hands on hips) but from back to front is where it's all hiding. In the live when she was coming into frame from the side her tummy arrived a while before her face did. Reset.

Reactions: 6
Promoting Debra Ireland again 🤬
Couldn’t even do the 500k steps for them in October

Reactions: 5
That sounds exactly like the Trisha I first met at a small casting call in 2018 where she supposedly got bullied because of her weight on the way there and made a whole dramatic story out of it. It wasn't even a casting call, just a small brand looking for people to tell their story but Trisha never bought a piece from them and knew nothing about them. The "casting call" (so small I wouldn't even call it a casting) was only mentioned on the brands website, 3 months later she was saying on Insta how those product changed her life since she found them years ago (the brand was barely a year old at this stage)... pure cringe as I heard her saying same day of "casting" she didn't even know what the product was about but she liked the name of the brand and thought why not (reality: her sister found about it and send her). That was her first step into late late too and now apparently she has forgotten about the person who made that possible for her but that's a story for another day. She's a liar and always been and all has been directed and constructed by her sister and her media team.

She mentioned it so it must be true lol

Let's put it that way, she hasn't actually worked there 'for real' long before covid... they would be more than happy to have an actual reason to lay her off.

I think she forgot the part where the owner disagreed with literally everything she did and didn't want the social fame she created as it was creating negative rep for the place.

No, her family are just different versions of Trishas, fame hungry individuals who'd sell their souls for free tat. Her sister actually created the whole Trisha act to push her to fame and don't ask me how I know but I know. Point is family is exactly the same all out for fake fame, they'd be on a crappy reality TV show the second someone would offer.
Wow sounds like you know her??? I have often wondered about the head chef role, in my opinion the food she presents is very basic no imagination when plating, a few leaves of parsley dumped on top of a finished dish is about as good as it gets, even sometimes watching her cooking heating up hard boiled eggs on a george foreman who would do that?? Boil an egg takes less than 10 mins 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Wow sounds like you know her??? I have often wondered about the head chef role, in my opinion the food she presents is very basic no imagination when plating, a few leaves of parsley dumped on top of a finished dish is about as good as it gets, even sometimes watching her cooking heating up hard boiled eggs on a george foreman who would do that?? Boil an egg takes less than 10 mins 🤷‍♀️
Does anyone know if she is a Chef or a Cook ? Its just the skills we see on her insta are more that of a good cook. There doesn't seem to be any great passion or execution of good food, everything looks mediocre. I wonder what were the menus like in the last restaurant she worked in ? Has anyone on here eaten there in the past ?

Reactions: 4
Guarantee you this is the reset book she wrote in lockdown one, when she lied and ate in secret for 1 year, and has pretended since to be on a reset to sell the book titled ‘RESET’ and then secret eat and pile on weight for another year.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if she is a Chef or a Cook ? Its just the skills we see on her insta are more that of a good cook. There doesn't seem to be any great passion or execution of good food, everything looks mediocre. I wonder what were the menus like in the last restaurant she worked in ? Has anyone on here eaten there in the past ?
I've never been to Jacobs on the Mall but I used to live in Cork and just know from word of mouth it's a gorgeous restaurant

Guarantee you this is the reset book she wrote in lockdown one, when she lied and ate in secret for 1 year, and has pretended since to be on a reset to sell the book titled ‘RESET’ and then secret eat and pile on weight for another year.
Ya I wonder what will she be like this December if she doesn't lose the weight or even a fraction of what she had set out to lose. Nothing stopping her really she has all day to herself to eat right and exercise when it suits her unlike the rest of us who have jobs, maybe a kid or 2 and a house to run. She can't really come on again next January and say she secretly are through 2021 and expect to be taken seriously.

Reactions: 5
WTF is that pre- announcement all about? Set a reminder for Friday? The level of self-importance is unreal. This is probably the most embarrassing thing she has done so far. Plus, she looks super uncomfortable. I hope for her sake that here is no reset book- there is no way she is in a position to give “wellness” or diet advice to anyone. If the announcement is about a book she must be feeling immense pressure but I just don’t see any publisher going with it rn as she is not showing results. She is definitely in the “what not to do” category atm.

Reactions: 10
WTF is that pre- announcement all about? Set a reminder for Friday? The level of self-importance is unreal. This is probably the most embarrassing thing she has done so far. Plus, she looks super uncomfortable. I hope for her sake that here is no reset book- there is no way she is in a position to give “wellness” or diet advice to anyone. If the announcement is about a book she must be feeling immense pressure but I just don’t see any publisher going with it rn as she is not showing results. She is definitely in the “what not to do” category atm.
She looks uncomfortable because she wrote the book last year, when she secret ate all year and lied. Tattlers saw it in January in the Sunday papers due for print in May 21. I would be mortified too but I wouldn’t be coming on next week talking about the giant reset, when in fact there was no giant resets but instead 10000000000 resets twice a week.

Slimming sensation ahahahahaaaaaa honestly all her fake insta huns will get this book for free & praise her, she will lick their holes with personalised notes like she did the last time, however I cannot see this book selling anywhere near the last one . Outside of a few innocent obese/overweight followers who unfortunately think she’s being helpful and honest, I can’t see it being popular

Ffs it's a charity. How are you mad that someone is supporting a charity?
Because she couldn’t even bring herself to walk for them in October. She’s jumping on the bandwagon.
She should stick closer to an
Eating Disorder/Disordered Eating charity
More authentic

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.