Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand if she was engaged or is engaged in therapy what is her therapist doing for her if not trying to help her stop with the imaginary transformation?!?

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand if she was engaged or is engaged in therapy what is her therapist doing for her if not trying to help her stop with the imaginary transformation?!?
I believe her therapy is specifically for binge eating so they probably focus on that? We don't know how engaged she actually is with it though, could be just going through the motions. Haven't heard about it for a while.

Reactions: 2
I'm being super slow and late to the party, but can someone give me a brief low down on what happened with Trisha and Dan Sweeney?

Reactions: 1
I'm being super slow and late to the party, but can someone give me a brief low down on what happened with Trisha and Dan Sweeney?
They met when she was asked to be BA for echo mini marathon in 2019 (note she wasn’t asked back in 2029)..

Dan the drain then became besties, coffees daily, inuendos about riding each other on their insta and podcast. Sold some tickets for ‘live podcasts’ during lockdown @€12 a pop !! Podcast fizzles out for a break but hasn’t returned. Think they’re still friends I would say he’s the one who pushes her to make the €€ on insta despite the fact he’s still waiting for his big career break

Reactions: 7
Kevin murphy I wouldn’t wash my fandango with this shite!! Over priced and absolutely dreadful stuff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Free manicures and pedicures also.... also free coffee from Soma coffee. She is just dying for a bit of free Charlotte Tilbury, she'll be waiting!! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They met when she was asked to be BA for echo mini marathon in 2019 (note she wasn’t asked back in 2029)..

Dan the drain then became besties, coffees daily, inuendos about riding each other on their insta and podcast. Sold some tickets for ‘live podcasts’ during lockdown @€12 a pop !! Podcast fizzles out for a break but hasn’t returned. Think they’re still friends I would say he’s the one who pushes her to make the €€ on insta despite the fact he’s still waiting for his big career break
Both sound like desperate wannabes then.

What has a dyson got to do with weightless?
She's a jokeshop.
I don't know if the 'country' act is being played. Seems staged
She's a con artist.

What has a dyson got to do with weightless?
She's a jokeshop.
I don't know if the 'country' act is being played. Seems staged
She's a con artist.
*weight loss.

She begged for that Kevin Murphy collab. Was showing her receipts and all lately when tagging. What a sad unhealthy morbidly obese fraud

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.