Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gym is my mental health crutch... I'm so scared if it closes again... I use the pool

It literally is the only thing that keeps me sane...

Feel overwhelmed today ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry just needed to vent xxx
Same same. And if one more person tells me go out for a walk πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘.
But just think this is (hopefully) the last one we will go through ( if the uptake of the vaccine is good enough).
The end is in sight. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Trishas promises to herself for
Lockdown 1
Lockdown 2

Lockdown 3

9743678765 steps a day, not proved by the Fitbit

water water water but a revive ## hidden there too

only show the healthy meals she eats

Reactions: 11
Hope you’ll be ok with the gym closed! I wish I used the gym more I’m so lazy xx
Thank you.. I just use the pool.. couldnt take to the gym..
People say ah sure you can walk cant you... but walking isnt easy with my medical problems.. the pool was ideal...

I understand why they need to shut but i think I'll struggle this lockdown... like many others .

Hope everyone will be ok... xxxx

Least we have here to chat and have a laugh sometimes.. I really appreciate this forum πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Same same. And if one more person tells me go out for a walk πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘.
But just think this is (hopefully) the last one we will go through ( if the uptake of the vaccine is good enough).
The end is in sight. Xx
Omg I just said that too about the walking... xxx

Hopefully. X hope you be ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Free manicures and pedicures also.... also free coffee from Soma coffee. She is just dying for a bit of free Charlotte Tilbury, she'll be waiting!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I think she does get free Charlotte tilbury coz she always tags elevate pr everytime she uses it 😩 stick to what u know... make up isn’t her strong point 😬

Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus a new fresh one month long down and no gym ! MASSIVE RESET COMING ! Brace yourselves ! Swipe up for the cringe motivational And the recipes she doesn’t stick to !

Reactions: 8
If her sister keeeellie was chocolate she would devour herself!! Seriously I think they are desperate to be famous!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha ha yeah β€œKellies” Chinese....pull the other one Trisha! Just say you got a bloody Chinese, it’s NYE after allπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here. She probably got caught rapid collecting the Chinese by someone she knows who followers her and said it was for the sister. Donkey
Her sister has all the signs of eating a Chinesse or twoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚she’s probably a vegan or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her sister has all the signs of eating a Chinesse or twoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚she’s probably a vegan or something like that.
Haha. A gluten free one. Not a hope. Is that the one that's mad for a bit instafame? I get confused with them all. There is so many. Too many that we need to know about. They serve no relevance to the page. Certainly not when they are pretend to have interest in a telescope

Reactions: 5
Everyone I look at on Instagram Trishas follows them I mean everyone!!
And she DMs them all. Steph my life shared something the other day just showing something about edits but in the DM you could see Trisha had messaged her. She is a sad sad fat desperado who thinks all these insta huns are her friends. Yes I called her fat. She is. And she isn’t trying to do anything about that bar conning people so for the first time in my life I’m going to call someone fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha. A gluten free one. Not a hope. Is that the one that's mad for a bit instafame? I get confused with them all. There is so many. Too many that we need to know about. They serve no relevance to the page. Certainly not when they are pretend to have interest in a telescope
Yes she was on the singing programme on RTÉ a few years ago.

Reactions: 4
And she DMs them all. Steph my life shared something the other day just showing something about edits but in the DM you could see Trisha had messaged her. She is a sad sad fat desperado who thinks all these insta huns are her friends. Yes I called her fat. She is. And she isn’t trying to do anything about that bar conning people so for the first time in my life I’m going to call someone fat.
When I was being a mad witch on holiday in Indonesia ( pre COVID times) a local called me fat. He wasn't being offensive. Best thing I ever heard about myself- I decided to start my weight loss journey and I haven't stopped. Point being- she should stop using anything that doesn't praise her as 'hate' 'bullying'. Her biggest enemy is herself. This 25/25 crap is just memorised quotes. She talks the talk and literally eats the walk. Wake up Trisha. I certainly woke up when I stepped on the scales 2 days ago!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.