Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just say you got a Chinese. No one is going to begrudge someone a Chinese on your New Years. Even with the nil weight loss.

Reactions: 5
I thought she said she was starting s few days ago. Why is she only starting the exercise on the 4th? She put up a photo of the slam ball. She's such a spoofer

• Heart
Just say you got a Chinese. No one is going to begrudge someone a Chinese on your New Years. Even with the nil weight loss.

the fact she even posted it means someone must have seen her in the queue! What a sad life to be secret eating even though you’ve created a persona of health and fitness! She’s a walking heart attack. The speeches on resetting and water and beat the bulge god what an absolute fraud she is. The fact she hasn’t mentioned the second book despite it being published in the paper last week means she knows now isn’t the time to mention it. Wait for the grand reset (even though the gym is closed) she will post a few sweaty videos in the sitting room ok that fiit app and then her sloppy sloppy meals and roar at us to beat the bulge. She’s an absolute con

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the fact she even posted it means someone must have seen her in the queue! What a sad life to be secret eating even though you’ve created a persona of health and fitness! She’s a walking heart attack. The speeches on resetting and water and beat the bulge god what an absolute fraud she is. The fact she hasn’t mentioned the second book despite it being published in the paper last week means she knows now isn’t the time to mention it. Wait for the grand reset (even though the gym is closed) she will post a few sweaty videos in the sitting room ok that fiit app and then her sloppy sloppy meals and roar at us to beat the bulge. She’s an absolute con
Ya fair enough. Likely someone recognised her. Grand reset 🙄

I love Chinese chicken satay skewers and noodles and if I am being a piggy prawn toast..mmmm

Like. I'm honestly baffled. I went to town on it with the toblerone and the deliveroo and mince pies. I've reigned it in cos I can see the chunkiness in the mirror and I've to ch

She's not stepping on the scales. I'm not saying the only way is to successfully do this is to weigh your self but she's in denial. Sure the gym clothes will fit her as they as they are stretchy.

I'm on a rant here as I think she is one of the top 2020 con artists. But she thinks she is on the same league as James the dope Smith and his shadow Diren. They will leave her behind when her following dwindles.
Very valid point. The fact she’s even asked for the IFS event in Portugal I mean please - the bleeping hilarity of it. She’s so big even when she edits pictures she still looks 20 stone. She’s a holy disgrace to be representing health & fitness. Roaring beat the bulge and laughing out loud won’t con people. She has major work to do if she thinks she can sell a new book in spring 2021!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I was being a mad witch on holiday in Indonesia ( pre COVID times) a local called me fat. He wasn't being offensive. Best thing I ever heard about myself- I decided to start my weight loss journey and I haven't stopped. Point being- she should stop using anything that doesn't praise her as 'hate' 'bullying'. Her biggest enemy is herself. This 25/25 crap is just memorised quotes. She talks the talk and literally eats the walk. Wake up Trisha. I certainly woke up when I stepped on the scales 2 days ago!!!!
“ she eats the walk” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Don’t shoot me but I feel sorry for her... as someone who struggles with her weight and beats herself up everyday I see the signals. She is telling herself she will start today/tomorrow etc and she really hopes that she will. I’m doing that she is also giving herself permission to eat for another day or two. The unfortunate thing for Trisha is she is now in the public eye so she is under more pressure. It is easy I am sure to get lured by the freebies and to get sucked in. I really hope it works for her this time.

Reactions: 14
I have done that in the past when I have been driving up to a drive through pretending im on the phone to someone and asking “ oh you want a Big Mac too hun” 🤣🤣 I’m no where near as fat as Trisha though but she def is a con woman!! There is no way she went to collect a Chinese tonight for “ Kelly” and not herself! I would have loved a Chinese tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t shoot me but I feel sorry for her... as someone who struggles with her weight and beats herself up everyday I see the signals. She is telling herself she will start today/tomorrow etc and she really hopes that she will. I’m doing that she is also giving herself permission to eat for another day or two. The unfortunate thing for Trisha is she is now in the public eye so she is under more pressure. It is easy I am sure to get lured by the freebies and to get sucked in. I really hope it works for her this time.
That would be fine if she wasn’t selling herself as a health corporate talker, fitness chef and author !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder will this " 21 day reset book " sink or swim. Just say you had a Chinese. You're fooling no one and as others said you must of been caught out trisha to post it in the first place

Reactions: 4
I think she needs to take a step away from the lime light in order to give her self a chance to reset, she is preaching what she should be doing but just cant stick to her own advice, I think it's a whole front she puts on to purely cover her badly she is struggling, she can train as much as she wants but until she conquers the nutrition then she isn't going to change. She doesnt look healthy anymore either. Losing weight is hard but I think she really does need to step away to get sorted and also cut the calories a bit as all her meals are huge.

That 21 day reset book that is coming out, I don’t think she did even 21 days someway good healthy eating since she began back in 2018, she’s being eating non stop since. Who in their right mind would buy that book!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That 21 day reset book that is coming out, I don’t think she did even 21 days someway good healthy eating since she began back in 2018, she’s being eating non stop since. Who in their right mind would buy that book!!!
That’s why she hasn’t said a single word about it. She knows she’s a laughing stock and needs to be seen to be resetting to try and even sell it!

• Heart
I'd torture myself reading that James Smith's book before I would even cast an eye over hers

• Haha
And she DMs them all. Steph my life shared something the other day just showing something about edits but in the DM you could see Trisha had messaged her. She is a sad sad fat desperado who thinks all these insta huns are her friends. Yes I called her fat. She is. And she isn’t trying to do anything about that bar conning people so for the first time in my life I’m going to call someone fat.
Have seen that a few times she is flat out god love her trying to be best pals with them all . There is something missing with her that she is so ass licking and hero worshipping of certain bloggers . It’s like she is like a 12 year old still in how she carries on .. all very odd .
The grid post is filtered to bits of her face looked like that the weight loss journey would be over !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.