Weight Loss and Healthy Living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feck it will we start our own support thread for Fitness, Fat loss and healthy living?
It needs a good title!?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Moved to create a new thread for you guys in offtopic so others can join in :)

Reactions: 9
Saving this for post-Xmas when I will put more effort in hahaha

Reactions: 4
Love this but I cannot even think about joining til 2021 because Christmas is tit as it is and the thought of alllll the Buck’s Fizz and chocolate oranges is seeing me through right now. See you on the other side for mission “shift the chub”

Reactions: 12
See ya all in Jan, Xmas 2020 can go f**K itself to be honest, vast amounts of drink and food required to get me through this shitshow lol

Reactions: 9
I’ll be here from the 2nd Jan if that’s ok and I have to do it this time because I’ve fucked about for 9 months since I got really scared of being so hugely overweight during all this and haven’t lost a pound.

I need accountability and a huge kick up the arse to be honest but I also need to learn to motivate myself and not rely on/blame others when times are tough.

I’ve messed about with so many diets over 20 years (god that’s depressing to type) and so I have no idea what to eat anymore.

But I want to get fitter and healthier and just a lot more stable with food etc.

sorry that was an essay!

Reactions: 14
I’m definitely in. I recently watched a video of me on Facebook recorded by work... a staff Christmas dancing video...and my shape is currently...round, I’m just round. Round with short little sparrow legs. Need to get my torso back into some sort of shape.

edit: I post this after devouring a huge bag of pop chips to myself. So yeah see you guys in Jan 💪

Reactions: 13
I’ll be here from the 2nd Jan if that’s ok and I have to do it this time because I’ve fucked about for 9 months since I got really scared of being so hugely overweight during all this and haven’t lost a pound.

I need accountability and a huge kick up the arse to be honest but I also need to learn to motivate myself and not rely on/blame others when times are tough.

I’ve messed about with so many diets over 20 years (god that’s depressing to type) and so I have no idea what to eat anymore.

But I want to get fitter and healthier and just a lot more stable with food etc.

sorry that was an essay!

I hear you 👏👏

Reactions: 3
I miss my waist. Looking back at pics pre kids i had a tiny waste. Now I'm just round. There is nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve been paying for Weight Watchers for close to two years now and was down 30 lbs during the summer and it’s creeping back on again ... I definitely need some accountability for the new year, I’m def in!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.