Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shur she was there this morning writing motivational posts to get up and out there and then came on later to say she’d just gotten out of bed. It’s a case of “do as I say, not as I do” with her.
100 and 10%

Reactions: 5
Its almost like of she does a quick walk and drinks 2litre of water she can stuff herself this week. It dosent work like that
Exactly! Oh a salad cancels out the 4 ice creams ..... a walk burns off all the calories from that massive dinner..... she's fooling no one.

If she’s bringing out another book that’s so greedy. Her weight is at a standstill the last 2 years. What has she to write about in the next book. I regret buying her first book now.

She is all talk, speaking of someone who is overweight I can tell Trisha is def overeating in private, how else could she still be the size she is.... she really is such a fraud, I still do not believe she achieved the October walking challenge, she never showed actual proof and you know she would have been shouting from the roof tops evidence if she had any!

Reactions: 11
All these lies in the morning about new starts! Who is she fooling ! She’s trying to reel people in with a new book coming. I do think she will see the backlash with this book. Imagine the Facebook comments when this reset is launched and herself on the cover is the same size she was 3 years ago !

Reactions: 8
She already said she dosent want to argue with people she dosent know in her messages so someone is saying something critical to her .

Don't go for a quick fix yet her second book is called The 21 day Reset....

She already said she dosent want to argue with people she dosent know in her messages so someone is saying something critical to her .
She said she was only taking 3 days off in December, more like 3 weeks! I'd say people are sending her DM's calling her out.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She really is very greedy, I hope the second book bombs because she needs a kick up the arse and cop on!! She should not be preaching anything, she really has no shame. I’d be so embarrassed if I was her after publishing one book no mind two! And still being a glutton lol sorry but she says it about herself too

Reactions: 10
It’s absolutely disgusting and totally dishonest to the sheeple that bought the first book! Could she not just work her way back through it and show it works? Rather than publishing something else

Reactions: 7
I hope and believe she is in for a shock. I have an older sister in her late 40s, doesn’t really do social media and isn’t into influencers etc. Maybe being from cork she knows about Trisha I don’t kno. But it came up at home over Christmas & my sister said ‘isn’t that the one who hasn’t even lost any more weight ‘ - coming from someone who doesn’t even follow her on socials ! So I think unless she does some super weight loss work between now and may (when the book is due out, and I am sure that is her plan- lose a tit load now and then shrill the book ) I think she will find people aren’t as quick to buy into her. When I saw her sour head on the camera last night with the Emma mattress really I have to say I’m sick of her. And she can’t seem to chose a side of the fence to stay on, not that any would hold her up. Ignore the diet talk, have some water, do a walk- hang on it’s still Christmas - oh here don’t waste money on quick fixes but buy my 21 day reset challenge.... absolute heap of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
B811E14E-8696-4315-869A-622A4D14EA72.jpeg

She is so smug here acting like she has started “ reset” “ new year new me” before everyone else, little does she know though we all know she’s been eating very bad since March where else most people have been some way good since March so can afford to eat bad now. She’s a disgrace 😂

Side note - I’ve been eating very bad all year though, but I’m not profiting from it from anyone by selling books, plans etc

Reactions: 7
She is such a bloody eejit "imma doing some gardening" who even talks like that and wtf is she talking about?! Big fat con woman, shut up

She has some serious devoted " transformers " and for the life of me I dont know why . Maybe they feel good seeing her reset 12345 times . She sets a terrible example to genuine people looking for weightloss inspiration

Reactions: 9
The various responses from people she put up on her stories, I think they sound depressed god love them... :(

I bought her 1st book at the beginning of lockdown. Was doing loads of cooking but did not make one recipe. She wouldve been better off doing recipes only rather than telling her story too.

On the other hand at the same time I bought the Daly Dish recipe book amd made loads of her stuff.

I will not be buying a 2nd book from Trisha. I unfollowed her after all her traipsing around Cork the day the 2nd lockdown was lifted when intercounty travel was still not allowed.

Reactions: 6
I bought her 1st book at the beginning of lockdown. Was doing loads of cooking but did not make one recipe. She wouldve been better off doing recipes only rather than telling her story too.

On the other hand at the same time I bought the Daly Dish recipe book amd made loads of her stuff.

I will not be buying a 2nd book from Trisha. I unfollowed her after all her traipsing around Cork the day the 2nd lockdown was lifted when intercounty travel was still not allowed.
Daily dish are brilliant 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t love the Daly dish but I’ll say this much. Gina is always honest about her weight loss/gain or when she is and isn’t doing SW. They released a food book last April & still daily and weekly use those recipes. Which are great I have the book, at least they ARE what they sell. Trisha is a big fat con.

3 screen shots of Trisha in the last 48 hours Vs (bottom right corner) the after she keeps sharing of herself

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t love the Daly dish but I’ll say this much. Gina is always honest about her weight loss/gain or when she is and isn’t doing SW. They released a food book last April & still daily and weekly use those recipes. Which are great I have the book, at least they ARE what they sell. Trisha is a big fat con.

3 screen shots of Trisha in the last 48 hours Vs (bottom right corner) the after she keeps sharing of herself
If you put that top right pic next to the old photo she's always sharing there wouldn't be much difference I reckon. Couldn't give a shite about her weight loss or lack there of but she's talking pure tripe at this stage.

As I said in an earlier post she tries to keep the head down in the videos to hide the chins but guess what Trisha we can all see them ..👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.