Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
You know how its gonna go though don't you? Like everything else she does she ll spend more time self praising than doing any actual graft. She'll launch whatever it is by saying : So lads as you know I'm a chef and i cook constantly ...I mean I'm never done making delicious meals cause i just love love love cooking. BUT as a chef I just wasnt able to find the perfect ( insert random product here ) so i decided i needed to save the world and invent it myself . SO after a lottttt of research ( first thing that came up on Google) I found and developed a relationship with the most perfectly delicious and dedicated supplier ever (cheapest one i could find in China). And now Im going to share it with you cause I just wasn't feeling the Aprons/Knives/Pots/Pans i had been using before but now I've personally developed and tried and tested over these last months and I'm now launching my own Merch ...The Trisha Lewis Collection. Send me money for tat u could get in dealz so my Ma will get off my back for not having a real job. Now I can shout back from under my duvet MA i cant help you hoover don't you know I'M a Business Owner. I can now add CEO M.D. Entrepreneur Girl Boss to my insta bio and talk endlessly about how far I've come from that fat pic from 2015 which looks exactly like a still of me in the gym a week ago but say nathin , we ll used a cropped filtered t'fuck pic of me taken from a height to show I'm practically chisel jawed in the advertising ! I'm just so proud of how far I've come !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Beddy

Chatty Member
Only thing is she is neither a celebrity or a chef. I would class her as a kitchen hand looking at the dishes she throws together.
I work in catering and I’ve worked in a few restaurants down through the years. So to my experienced eye she is the moody, overweight, stale smelling one who works behind the salad bar, firing the ready made desserts onto plates along with a bit of squirts cream and icing sugar, and making toasties. Comes flying into the car park in her souped up 1998 Toyota Corolla 10 minutes late on a Sunday morning, the boss doesn’t dare say anything to her as she’s capable of walking out in a huff. She sits in the break room not talking to anyone, just looking really sour. When it gets quiet she disappears out the back with a can of monster and her box of silk cut blue. All her friends appear to be young men, boy racer types that drive cars like hers. She is in all likelihood secretly in love with at least one of them but she hides it and acts like one of the boys, as they would surely reject her because of her weight. She exclusively wears O Neills tracksuit pants and GAA tops or polo shirts. She often gets mad colours like red or blue in her hair and she DEFINETLY has her eyebrow pierced. She lives at home with her parents, probably on a farm.
Sorry for the long paragraph but that, to me, is the essence of ‘Salad Bar’ by Trisha Lewis. They’re a small but omnipresent section of the demographic in rural Cork and Limerick, and I just wanted to acknowledge their existence here this evening. As ye were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Heffalump

VIP Member
I need you all to stay with me until the end.
I watched a documentary on Channel 4 last night called The Man with a Penis on His Arm.
The main story was around a gentleman whom for various reasons had ended up homeless, and had developed some substance dependencies.
At one stage he developed an abscess of some kind between his testicles and his anus. Given his situation he was not inclined to seek medical care and realised that he could "pop" it himself.
He would drain out the various puss etc, let it scab over, kinda heal but ultimately kept coming back as the infection was never dealt with. He kept popping it each time.
The skin around his genital's started to turn black.
One day when he went to urinate, his penis fell off.
He was left with a nub for his penis.

He underwent a phalloplasty which can be any one or more of various procedures around the penis or indeed vagina in some gender reassignment surgery.
In his case they created and "grew" the penis on his left forearm.

If you are imagining a comic book type drawing a 11 year old boy may do of a man with a dick on his arm, you are exactly on the right page.

It was 100% a very normal and might I say thick penis that protruded out of his forearm a good 4 or 5 inches in it's flaccid state and swung about. Complete with "head" skin and all the ridges you would expect. He used a type of sweatband to keep it from dangling out of his sleeve, or from it hitting the hot plate on the hob as he cooked, and various other house chores.

The first attempt to get his penis attached in his groin had to be stopped as there was not enough oxygen in his blood at the time.
For numerous reasons the next surgery to attach this fine member to his groin had been put off I think for 6 years, a lot of the reason was himself tbh. Health, being a no show etc. He didn't hide any of this.

However, at the end of the documentary the last operation had been a success and this gentleman proudly showed off his new penis right where it should have been and I was happy for him. He had been through a lot and the documentary hinted there was substance abuse still, but ya know what, if I had a cock growing out of my forearm for 6 years after been homeless and popping abscesses on me hole before that I would probably drink every day too.

And now my point.
As grotesque as some of the details of this documentary were, and they did not need pictures to turn your stomach let's be fair, I would rather watch in real time this guy popping an abscess on his taint than watch Trisha Lewis bend over again knickerless under shiney leggings.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Pix_

Ah lads fuck it I'm ordering. You can cut tomatoes with these knives, mind blown. I mean for years now I've been stuffing whole tomatoes into my mouth, never found a knife that could take on a tomato.
I can die happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Heffalump

VIP Member
I'm not. I think it's an absolutely awful thought to have about people in bigger bodies. Guaranteed there's ladies (and gents!) on here that are Tricias size or bigger that may have had a "oh fuck, is that what people think when they see me" moment when reading that.

This is by no means moderation or pearl clutching. Anyone can say what they like on here, it doesn't mean I have to agree by default via silence, or can offer a counter opinion (which this is). Fat people fuck!

I'm all for pointing out the shocking inconsistencies, lies, the reset of resets etc, but that just hit me in the gut (pun unintentional) a bit.
Hey I hear you. I've a tummy I've to pull up myself when I take a razor to my bits.
And sex is a wonderful thing that should be enjoyed early and often by us all.
Yeah it's a low blow from me, and I absolutely do not feel that way about people on the larger side.
Trisha brings out the worst in me and I just can't see any good in her.
It's like with your loved ones, they could be shaped like a Renault clio or a washing line with a face like pebble dash and you still see them as beautiful because you love them.
I can only maybe see the lack of inner beauty with Trish and that absolutely colours my view of her physically too.
I don't mind a "call out" whatsoever. Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention.
I'm not fat phobic I'm Trisha phobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I really do feel like there is something wrong with Trisha deep down. It's clear that she is struggling massively with binge eating but even just given the extremely unflattering pictures and videos she has posted of her body recently. They are almost intrusive to the point of being unacceptable and hurtful to herself. Everyone wants to put their best self forward and I know myself if I've seen a really unflattering picture of me on a night out or whatever it really upsets me and knocks my confidence. She is showing herself at angles that nobody should be seeing to be honest and it's a lack of awareness or something. As a woman I wouldn't want my body to be shown in that way...not to do with her physical size but it's just extremely personal and not pitting her best foot forward. It's almost self- destructive the way she is posting of herself. She talks about wanting to meet a partner and have romantic relationships but it just doesn't align for me at all with the way she shows herself. I cant put my finger on it but it's almost like she wants to hurt herself or come across badly and make herself as unattractive as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Heffalump

VIP Member
I think it is an important time again to add this caveat to my posts. I don't care if a person is 600lbs and bedridden, you do you. Im never going to point or guffaw or exclude anybody of a larger body size. Or a super large body size. Ever.
But she has two books that were bestsellers, one that will apparently help you lose 100lbs, the second book that will apparently help you reset your habits towards health in 21 days. And she's a fucking unit. Not a strong athletic thick girl that may indeed be the same weight and look unreal but still a big size, she is a wobbly lump of fuck knows what.
I am a naturally thick girl myself. I'm a rectangle. I'm a big non curvy curl. I am a fridge. Broad everywhere, and my scales weight may look massively different on other girls. As I mentioned I sized up for my holidays to 20-22s rather than depress myself or feel uncomfy in my size 18s.
But she looks like somebody who went as a silage bale to a Halloween party.
And she is a best selling author. I am very black and white and I just can't let that fucking go.
In my competitive years in sports the old addage was that the best coaches would want to have been at least moderate athletes at the same sport.
She's nothing.
Followed by nobody's.
Selling shit books with shit recipes that her shit transformers will never make with knives they can't afford and will forever stay boxed.
Whinge over.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I have to say in all the years I have worked in an office I have never once felt the need to have a work knife. And if I did need a knife for any reason I would find one in the well equipped break room.
You've never needed a work knife? I'm shocked, it's one of my daily essentials, I've been known to roar around the office 'who borrowed my work knife?' that's why I bought 4 sets of Sharp Vol. 1 just to be on the safe side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Heffalump

VIP Member
Ah lads, we are being far too harsh on the Sharpodians, all their lives they have been biting off chunks of spuds, carrots, parsnips etc, and spitting the chunks directly in to pots to make stew. They have never known the joy of cutting and kiwi in half and using their one spoon to scoop out all that vitamin C goodness. They have had to bite clear through them and eat that skin. Sure they have never eaten an orange, only bought the juice. Been ripping boiled eggs apart all their lives too. Not to mention the state of the block of butter after they have had to smear the toast along the entire block, as they have had no way at all to get the butter on otherwise.
No longer will they have to be fist deep in a birthday cake to get a taste.
Hail St Trish, our Resetter and Saviour, who brought knives to the masses of Sharpodians.

Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Heffalump

VIP Member
It's her sisters kitchen. Because she would look down her nose at her mams kitchen that is bought and paid for and it has been good enough for her to eat from for 34 years but now she's launching her fucking egg timer or whatever it's not good enough.
Or maybe its a patented egg squisher downer.

Vibrator....how would she reach? There's fucking life buoys on ropes that wouldn't get within an dunkeys roar of her bits.

Regardless of what she is launching what she is wearing in drone footage, it's all wrong. Hair and make up done for a silage wrap rigout again, again a dirty top, with a big Adidas logo there too.

Y'all need to unfollower her if you have not already. We need to reduce numbers.

• Haha

Limmy91

I can’t help but think of the similarities between herself and the travellers going around selling boxes of knives lol

• Haha

Ear4anose

But why do you care? Who cares if she is bigger, who cares about anyone’s size whatsoever.
Her transformation is ongoing. It’s called life and life experiences
She is making money telling people how to reset and transform.... its do as I say not as I do. She isn't qualified to be giving advice. She is manic. I followed her at the start and bought her first book as I thought she was just brilliant but than she went downhill when she started selling mattresses, teeth whitener etc etc the list goes on. I don't care that she is bigger,hey I am big myself. I care that she is pretending her advise works and exploiting people with fake pictures and this OTT fake happiness. She needs to take a break from social media and concentrate on her mental health. The best thing for her is to say she doesn't want to transform and that's great if she just admits that. No-one cares but she has built this page on a transformation and she clearly doesnt want to.which is fine but stop making money off it. She will find a lot more happiness closing the page instead of showing us her hopping around on a box and shouting beat the bulge at us!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Heffalump

VIP Member
"The breakfast was freshly cooked, you didn't feel ill from it" - Trish Lewis on The Garryvoe Hotel.

What high praise this is. Imagine spending 147 years as an executive head chef in a popular big city eatery and you praise food that is freshly cooked and doesn't make you sick.

She is actually genuinely mentally slow. I'd say she has an IQ level of about 80.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

CailínBeag

VIP Member
😂😂😂 In the knots laughing at the vibrator comment 😂😂

I'm not. I think it's an absolutely awful thought to have about people in bigger bodies. Guaranteed there's ladies (and gents!) on here that are Tricias size or bigger that may have had a "oh fuck, is that what people think when they see me" moment when reading that.

This is by no means moderation or pearl clutching. Anyone can say what they like on here, it doesn't mean I have to agree by default via silence, or can offer a counter opinion (which this is). Fat people fuck!

I'm all for pointing out the shocking inconsistencies, lies, the reset of resets etc, but that just hit me in the gut (pun unintentional) a bit.

• Heart

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
Had a particularly “slippery” onion to cut for a casserole earlier. Oh how I wished I’d had an Autumn knife to tackle that sucker instead of my bog standard knife without a season…….

• Haha

itsme!1983

“One knife for home…another for the office “ 😂😂 I’m definitely going to work branding a butter knife in my hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BananaCat

Forgot to attach the proof!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

The wonderful Michelle Lewis of Galtee Glow double parked completely obstructing a disabled parking space & partially obstructing a pedestrian crossing!! 😡😡

ignorant bitch!!

A0B8BF1B-CBEC-4F21-928F-3E07DF13DCB7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That latest video of her see-through leggings with her bare arse underneath and her gut hanging down was nothing short of undignified. No woman in the world would want to be filmed at that angle, regardless of whether they "never thought they could do exercise like this".

The fact she recorded it, watched it back, liked it enough to add a crazed voiceover calls into question her sanity.

Someone needs to have a word with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26