Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else think she sounded like she was going to burst out crying at the end of those stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone else think she sounded like she was going to burst out crying at the end of those stories?
I’m not surprised 😮 a million stories bout stupid knives 😂 I actually cudnt listen but il go back for a look 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised 😮 a million stories bout stupid knives 😂 I actually cudnt listen but il go back for a look 😂😂
It was demented. 488 knifes left. She went on about how much she loves loves knifes and thanking people. Said she didn't want to put them in a wooden knife block because of bacteria....did she ever hear of stainless steal. Bet she will bring out one at some stage and charge a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she's throwing the knives around on her story she'll have her eye out. I feel sorry for anyone that believes her shite and wastes their money on her knives when you can get the Victorinox ones for 5 or 6 quid.

Ah lads, we are being far too harsh on the Sharpodians, all their lives they have been biting off chunks of spuds, carrots, parsnips etc, and spitting the chunks directly in to pots to make stew. They have never known the joy of cutting and kiwi in half and using their one spoon to scoop out all that vitamin C goodness. They have had to bite clear through them and eat that skin. Sure they have never eaten an orange, only bought the juice. Been ripping boiled eggs apart all their lives too. Not to mention the state of the block of butter after they have had to smear the toast along the entire block, as they have had no way at all to get the butter on otherwise.
No longer will they have to be fist deep in a birthday cake to get a taste.
Hail St Trish, our Resetter and Saviour, who brought knives to the masses of Sharpodians.

twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And she's not afraid of the trolls in the DMs when there's sales to be made (she's asking people to DM if you can only pay by PayPal) 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
It was lovely to be away this week and see aaaalll the body shapes on the beach, many of them ladies topless. Nobody giving a duck. Men, women, old and young, just being themselves. Honestly by the end of the week even I was taking off the top of my salty tankini and not giving a duck who saw the girls while I put on a dry top or dress. I actually regretted not picking up a bikini tbh.
I was in size 18-20, 22s in some things, and felt like a fat duck as I'm not down to pre covid 16 etc. Not doing much about it either tbf.
I don't think the world is as fat phobic as we sometimes think. I think the world is lie phobic.
Kids are the greatest truth speakers, and never once did I witness any kid even notice some of the very large people there, even with boobs out.
It was kinda empowering.
But as long as Trisha mangles herself in to the awful clothes that she does, she is neither a transformer nor a champion for "love who you are" and "embrace every body".
She takes all her photos straight on, usually in black to kinda hide herself.
Sometimes himself takes photos of me that I'm not a fan of because of chin fat or neck fat or belly fat or the like, I've learned to just say yeah that's a great picture. And love it with him.
Trisha hates being fat/fat people more than anybody, because she's kidding herself with the editing or stances.

Reactions: 11
It was lovely to be away this week and see aaaalll the body shapes on the beach, many of them ladies topless. Nobody giving a duck. Men, women, old and young, just being themselves. Honestly by the end of the week even I was taking off the top of my salty tankini and not giving a duck who saw the girls while I put on a dry top or dress. I actually regretted not picking up a bikini tbh.
I was in size 18-20, 22s in some things, and felt like a fat duck as I'm not down to pre covid 16 etc. Not doing much about it either tbf.
I don't think the world is as fat phobic as we sometimes think. I think the world is lie phobic.
Kids are the greatest truth speakers, and never once did I witness any kid even notice some of the very large people there, even with boobs out.
It was kinda empowering.
But as long as Trisha mangles herself in to the awful clothes that she does, she is neither a transformer nor a champion for "love who you are" and "embrace every body".
She takes all her photos straight on, usually in black to kinda hide herself.
Sometimes himself takes photos of me that I'm not a fan of because of chin fat or neck fat or belly fat or the like, I've learned to just say yeah that's a great picture. And love it with him.
Trisha hates being fat/fat people more than anybody, because she's kidding herself with the editing or stances.
The world would be a strange place if we were all size 10 🤷. ...I myself would love to be a size 16 again too, but I'm not. I'm an 18-20. My best friend is a size 6-8. Am I jealous ? No ! I would look ridiculous at her size. Does she look better in clothes than me ? Yes!..... but me being my size also dosent make me less of a person if ye know what I mean ? Trisha definitely did go a bit off track to get to the size she started at..... but...as said here before, no one really cares what size she is if she was truthful about it. Which she isn't.

Reactions: 12
Sure they have never eaten an orange, only bought the juice.
The penmanship and structure of the @Heffalump piece is outstanding. This sentence summarises things so well.

This should be part of the ultimate Sharpodian Soliliquoy. The Lancet Lament. The Ballad of the Blade. The Poetry of the Piercer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When will she be permanently removed from Health Instagramers? She's not health related anymore. Shouldn't her posts about the knives be on the sharp by Trisha account not her Trisha's Transformation account? It's bugging me no end 😅 :rolleyes:

I thought she looked like she had already been crying.
I don't know is it just her face or what..if you go back on her grid she did a couple of lives with gerry and miriam Hussey,same thing ..all throughout the video she looked like she wanted to burst into tears ...I'd say shes very manic,there will be a low after all the highs of the launch I think...if she worked for years on this like she says and then sales just dwindle after a week it will probably cause her to spiral

Reactions: 6
Too busy packing knives in to boxes.... she will crash and burn before long !!
She will need a holiday to recover from packing and posting the knives weekend away now or a week away somewhere so much for back to the gym and walking today. What's the point in having a separate page for the knives if she is going to flog them on her non transformation page.

Reactions: 7
She will need a holiday to recover from packing and posting the knives weekend away now or a week away somewhere
She will soon get fed up having to back boxes, shine knifes write little notes everything else seems to be forgotten about.

Reactions: 4
She will soon get fed up having to back boxes, shine knifes write little notes everything else seems to be forgotten about.
Poor Mammy will be flat out packing and posting as if the poor woman hasn't enough to be doing.

Reactions: 5
Poor Mammy will be flat out packing and posting as if the poor woman hasn't enough to be doing.
The poor woman it’s the mammy that will need a holiday 🤦‍♀️ Trisha is so wrapped up that she owns a company now what she dreamed off. Don’t forget how you got your followers oh yea you've giving up on that transformation !!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.