Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the gombeens commenting on her video asking her how they get these knives, even though it's plastered all over her social media and she has links in her stories, you get an idea who her clientele is 🤯🤯
Surely that’s her asking, so she can reshare the link

Reactions: 9
What chef chops things as unevenly as she does?! The lemon and pineapple slices are not even nearly even.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to say if diners knew what was prepping their food in the kitchen they’d probably have eaten elsewhere. Her dubious personal hygiene would give you the ick. Thanks covid for making eating out in Jacobs safe again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting point, I actually had avoided Jacobs for ages but would love to go back now.
Those knives are a dime a dozen in many places and as mentioned above, a jagged cut from one of these is a rotter.
Back in PROC, about to head to KCs.... Back to normal on Monday. Like a normal person enjoying the extra calories of a holiday!

Reactions: 7
Stock initially was 2k, when I looked earlier only 815 left. So 30 x 1200 = 36k in sales so far (not profit but I’m sure they cost Feck all).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We still have not seen her cutting a turnip with the amazing knives....c'mon Trisha, we know that you read here - we are all waiting 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has gotten herself a new outfit including shoes and there is some colour. Oh nope shoes are 2 years old somewhat better looking than the one's we all hate.
I love Penney's, I do. But I wouldn't buy shoes from there unless money was really tight. My feet would be in bits! Think footwear is worth the expenditure. And her poor feet have a hard job.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.